• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

for me i think originality thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

yer ryt orginality.. and also for meh.. if it has many tricks.. ahihi.. and sumthing that's interesting.. =) =)
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine would be.. hmm.. :rolleyes: simplicity.. and creativity.. :thumbsup: i hate colorful profiles.. its not bad.. yea.. but, it hurts my eyes.. i never wanted to view profiles like that. :thumbsdown: so yea, thats a couple from me. :penguin:
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lagish.. no uniqueness.. yes overlay...no hehe thats mine
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

...music on profile that da great thing
francess_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D ~`HoW 2 MaKe uR oWn BaK gR0UNd??.'~
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Not laggish. Have simple profile. If you agree. :rolleyes:[/color][/b]

Last edited by LOLLiPOPCANDiESx (2008-03-07 14:10:52)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If it's really,really cute and nice... that u just wanna have it...
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=francess_08]=D ~`HoW 2 MaKe uR oWn BaK gR0UNd??.'~[/quote] ooppss.. wrong thread.. proceed to [b]help section[/b]
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not too much tricks.. its so annoying when you enter someone's profile and it takes you 5 min^ to actually enter the page.. and then ***fast loading*.. ***simple yet catchy..** **No 2+x welcome alerts ! 1x is good !
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) niCe one.. i believe in u..
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

f0r me.. a great pr0file w0uld be.... a pr0file that w0uld reflect y0ur pers0nality and characteristic!hehe..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

-no messy scripts -organized -knows how to attribute[give credit] to their sources -& doesnt show arrogance. -i prefer seeing alot of kawaii stuff =P but eh..
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what makes my profile great is d comments I receive from meh friends and meh emo profile
kzyuri
» n00b
1969-12-31

:norose: cute.. and simple ahehe:kiss:
jajapots
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me a simple profile will do..:):eh:
3Atikyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

fast loading + simple but cute
+d4RkLoRd+VoLd3mOrT+
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]simple is beautiful...im always sticking into that.... not so many tricks and tweaks.. clean and tidy.. i hate too many boxes and vids :wallbash:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy