• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

cool layouts.. and great friends on it.. and of coures,, the owner of the profile..:lol:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

:thumbsup: for me originality & cleanliness.
louishanna
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash::cloud:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what[i]do to make my friendster beautiful is [don't]put any freak things and weird and you always [know]that os beautiful
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC and cool layouts and design... =)=)
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's a dial-up friendly profile. No special effects like a pop up window comes out of the blue. Originality of the profile itself. :penguin:
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^]read-able and fast-loading...[/quote] i think your right!:thumbsup: some profile are so slow in loading that i have to restart the computer! i'd love to have my profile show my personality...;)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a unique layout..
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer the minimalist way . :) not too excessive and annoying . :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The unique tricks and my friends.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Tricks and ... the appreciation of the people/friends[/b]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fast loading n' tricks simple yet beautiful :)

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-11-28 04:52:35)

richzeneth
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai 2 all!!im newbeh her!!aahhmm,jz wana say hai & gd bless u!!=);]:rolleyes:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

simplicity and well-organized text which is viewable to any internet browser. text is well presented and the color is fit to its background artistic creativity and originality is a must! its not with the lay-out its what the layout contains :D wee
jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm for me, simpLe but with great effects..not Laggish and is compatibLe with most of the browsers..
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good in eyes, easy to load.
KCEE.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tweaks and the faster Loading Think so :/ .
zchen7
» n00b
1969-12-31

unique fs layout,, that makes a great profile for e
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D originality. :thumbsup: [/b]
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

-easy to add up -easy for comment...hihi
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy