• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

sieghard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

maybe the tweaking like layouts or something
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[align=center][b]unique!!=):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

simple.... fast loading unique.... that's a good proffy for me.... :D
ashiko_shinery2
» n00b
1969-12-31

.hmm...simple....orig....and ofcourse fast to load!..hikhik..have a nice day to all!!..kip seif!;]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]unique very entertaining..lol[/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the USER.. :P
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

fast loading.. organization.. there is a theme.. functioning add-ons..
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simplicity.. and makes me happy when my frends viewed me..
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-->For Me... -->Its a great profile if many people views it... -->And its awesome if he/she made it uniquely... =) [img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/koko213/aaa.gif[/img]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Unique, fast-loading, orig. . ., i like its theme =)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

simple. hmm.. i hate profiles that has window shake trick.. and right click window shake.. :evil:

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-06-12 22:49:29)

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it must be simple yet unique. black blinds the eye and doesn't make the computer freeze^^
mariejoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.readable 2.not lag-ish... 3.simple... *hirap kc ma-load kpag marami ang mga pics or whatever sa profile...kapagod kayang maghintay!* ~mariejoe~
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm .. loads in a snap :o neat! simple =) oh, most importantly .. you can actually read the texts! hahaha some profiles tend to become "over decorated" too .. oh, and thus = opens slowly. nyahaha :eh:

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-06-14 06:29:00)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple, unique, fast to load and defenitely neat :lol::thumbsup:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: simple :arrow: unique :arrow: fast loading :arrow: not annoying that's all :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yupz.. unique and great effect
jasminecutie1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am trying to make my profile nice and i originaly my design but i cant make it.i try but it seems something is wrong:(
irafrancisca
» n00b
1969-12-31

if it is not messy.. you know.. no unclosed codes, bulky images.. that's my opinion
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]don't put pop-ups..[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:15

[ 9 queries - 0.186 second ]
Privacy Policy