• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

keiyt
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[quote=tikboyoyoy]originality.... i think...[/quote] i totally agree.Ü
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[b]Mine are: *simple * *unique* *not laggish* *no "welcome to my profile banner"* *different from others*=D:D[/b]
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple, clean, low bandwidth, that make fast access ,, thats right :question:
moodita_me
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i] To know more about the user,.. uniqueness [align=center][/align][quote][/quote]
moodita_me
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru]profile banner"*[/quote]
pria_kesepian
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru]Mine are: *simple * *unique* *not laggish* *no "welcome to my profile banner"* *different from others*=D:D[/quote] i agree with you :D well.the profile must be not "null"when compile d script :D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: design :arrow: info about the user :arrow: fast to load :D
sayyeda
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity. wag ung masyadong maraming design. mabagal mgload e :D
eecmahj
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][/spoiler]anu b yan!!!!bk8 ganun...!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[spoiler][/spoiler]
YanyAn14
» n00b
1969-12-31

a simple but a sensible one.. i hate mushy layouts..;]
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]simple clean and first of all fast to load! no laggy thingi[/b] :wallbash:
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A good, classy, layout. I mean good combination of colors that is pleasing to the eyes :eh: and a soothing background music, not a noisy music and easy-to-read text. Not like [b]VixenArt[/b] layouts, it's so LAGGY and it's not pleasing to the eyes, the color combinations are not pleasing. [b]SORRY VIXEN ART.[/b] :D

Last edited by kinetixz10 (2008-11-08 05:36:30)

torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wen it is fast-loading and unique.. =)=)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Fast Loading proffy And has a great LAyout! :kiss:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when u have a lot comments and u have good looking friends! :cool:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: I think [b]Simplicity & Originality[/b] :D[/align]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think it must have a unique style and easy to load.. =):thumbsup:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think that nice profile have nice contents, friendly user and of course, nice tricks. actually, i love simple friendster, especially when the CONTENT is great :eh: :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Loads fast & my unique layouts. :thumbsup:[/b] [quote][b][i]The ground quakes with the anger of the people. Their cries echo in the heavens. Now is the time for this to end... :cool:[/i][/b][/quote]
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]originalty[/b] is the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:47

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy