• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

ferzalina15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

user friendly . both IE & FF functionable and ofcourse uniqueness & astigness haha (is that a term or its my excitement?)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Layout.. comments friemds.. Music.. =):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]User friendly. :thumbsup: [/b]
dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
1969-12-31

1. Easy to load 2. Eye Friendly.lol I mean they're not irritating to eyes. 4. Well-themed 5. Unique :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lem_Jan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry:Any One Can Please help me where to get free overlay friendster layouts??
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]Tama-chan said : [b]read-able and fast-loading[/b]... :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah me 2... =)[/align] [align=center][img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x35/joao_sk8/nice.gif[/img][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Fast running. :) [/b][/font]
abycool
» n00b
1969-12-31

read-able and fast-loading ORIGINAL Design Uniqueness simple. . . ..
barbie777
» n00b
1969-12-31

comfortable to the eyes of the viewers.. and fast loading ^_^
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Originality[/b] right! and the [b]music[/b] to listen to. :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Lem_Jan19]:cry:Any One Can Please help me where to get free overlay friendster layouts??[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Wrong thread, post dat at Friendster Help section. :) [/b][/font]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]-silplicity and originality -fast to load -compatible in any browser[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trikssss by........xiruki and aidenlive :D
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, for me... a profile looks great if its really shows the [u]real [/u]person in the profile.. what she is and likes!!
xonju
» n00b
1969-12-31

just plain no designs.. thats it. but most of all FRIENDS s d most important.. [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/u0p73/3d_radioactive_e0.gif[/img]
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. for me... ur profile shud reflect the true [b]YOU[/b].. so that people cud relate to you and understand you more just by seeing your profy...=)
capuccino
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] well, for me. SiMPLiCiTY. UNIQUENESS. ORiGiNALiTY. CORRECT GRAMMAR ON ABOUT MEs. iF THE SCROLLBAR'S NOT THAT THiN. AND YEAH, NOT LAG-iSH. [ i THiNK CROSSOVERS MAKE PROFiLES LAGiSH, THAT'S WHY i DONT USE THEM.] HEHE :D [/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]its the simplicity: :][/b]
chiquehurr
» n00b
1969-12-31

its content. not merely the profile design and other stuffs but rather its whole content=)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Simplicity. Content: Fonts.Text and images too many big images makes the profile look ugly. Easy loading.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy