• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

My criteria (s): 1.) Clean 'em simple :] 2.) Doesn't burn in the eyes x_x 3.) Not THAT bright @_@ 4.) load-ish 5.) Text visible [if you know what I mean] 6.) profiles with anti-copycat banners :] love 'em 7.) Good color combinations for a theme layout 8.) Has NO TOO MANY Large pictures. Destroy 'em >] 9.) Cool 8D
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

I think it's the originality,, that matters...
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple!!! ......original!!! at astig!!:mad:=D:D:thumbsup:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple and functional.. =)
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

design..and originality i think... and easy to load... hahahh
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It depends....but it's kinda like beauty....it's in the eye of the beholder. Just my lil' opinion.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

originality style simplicity creativity loads fast.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just make it simple and neat that would be a great thing to do! =)
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My criteria: Load Fast Simplicity Originality Neat Of course :arrow: Dont have annoying tricks, like mine hahahaha :lol:[/b]
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome alert floating picture really simple .etc :kiss:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm.. i think if the proffy was so gr8 and being simple...[/b]
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]simple.. easy to load and not offensive.. hehe[/b]
Contessa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF9999]I'd say... 1. Neat 2. Simple but elegant 3. Cool tweaks 4. And the most important thing.. [b]loads fast[/b].[/color]
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

header and layouts and overlay
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simple and nice.....
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

simple and nice.......
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

definetly music your primary pic and bg:D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it rocksz... they say... [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy