• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

i think its the design,content,originality and user friendly.....that's what i can say for now :eh:
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

neat
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ie[/b] and [b] ff[/b] compatible dial up frndly doesnt contain too much images no annoying scripts....
miseryiswithme
» n00b
1969-12-31

its definitely creativity and putting effort in making it.. not just pasting a code that you got from layout source sites... :idea:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

original simple clean and makes you happy :thumbsup:
itzimitzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yeah clean with a sense of creativity
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

well design... :rose: no include issue of ecchi, hentai, yaoi, or whatever disgusting... :disgust:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

creativity, simplicity, originality
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah... I love simplicity, and creativity... I think mine is such a mess... So, I prefer using simplicity on my private profile... =) [/b]
thesa
» n00b
1969-12-31

:/
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of you guyzz are right!! simplicity with passion.. is the best!! :thumbsup: =) ;)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@thesa : SPAM! :wasted: [/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Simply [b]BLACK AND WHITE![/b] Nice to look at and not to ouchy on the eye! :D
hatetetobehated
» n00b
1969-12-31

love them or hate them.... blah blha blah... piz out
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99CC][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img]'-++ keep posting++-'[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img] †¸¸.·´´♥¸¸.·´´† ™[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img] -i'm not black- [img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img]™ `··._.· ♥`··._.· †[/b][/color] [color=#FF66FF] what makes my profile look great? My Profile Looks great with [img]http://www.ripway.com/icons/CSS.gif[/img]Cascading Style Sheet and [img]http://www.ripway.com/icons/JS.gif[/img]Javascript1.3 [/color] [color=#FF99CC][b]©••••-friendster profile ripper- ••••©[/align][/b][/color]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simple..with the sense of passion and creativity.. and also.. originality... don't copy other's design.. it is a sin.. :eh:
jputime12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: :arrow: :idea: :crybaby: :angry: :cool: :/ :retard: :retard: :cool: :P ;]
xxx9103
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me the profile would be great if its ur own design even if its just a simple design =)

Last edited by xxx9103 (2007-11-27 23:57:16)

cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm cool layout! readable fonts doesnt contain to much images!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple!! :doubt: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 9 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy