• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

add ons makes a profile great!! =D :thumbsup:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

@bananakyu You're right and I'm left! Not all overlayed profile are cool. They suck specially if all addons were put all together. @*.* Just a tip to everyone who wants to make an overlayed profile 1. Dont combine 2 or more light colors in your profile or else your profile will look like chowking halo halo. 2. Any color combined in black will have a great result. 3. Slice your images and dont use image mapping style. Image mapping style will result poor loading of your profile. Images with minimum size will load faster than one image with a big file size. 4. Dont add so many animated images. Your profile will be annoying. 5. Be creative. 6. Check out my profile to get an idea http://www.friendster.com/bloodletting (yabang eh noh!) That's all bow!
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

juz originality, and simplicity,,,
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think its the music the content and the webdesign that attracts the pipol =D :thumbsup:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2007-05-15 02:18:59)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what makes my profile great? -------------------------------------- the people inside that profile, maybe that makes my profile great, does'nt matter how you profile looks like! [url]http://www.friendster.com/yukorinko[/url]

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-05-20 23:55:22)

b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what makes a profile great? hmmm. i guess. the one who is in the profile. 2nd is the unique design.
tofu-sensei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Background image is what makes it great
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.) not Laggish 2.) Originality 3.) Color Combination 4.) simple and Most of All the User is Friendly.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hiatus
» n00b
1969-12-31

well for me it's simplicity and originality and also the bgmusic coz for me....I like profiles with slow music hehehe ----ung nakaka-touch--- :D :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Simple yet profound :eh: Not laggish :eh: Works on any browser :eh: User friendly :eh:
teyalubsyael
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple but rock :)
EnTerNeT
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nothing T.T
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I suggest simplicity originality user-friendly
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: must be unique.. a lot of layouts have the same style and concepts.. you don't have to follow the fad... show your visitors sumthin' new in your page.. so that it will stand out.. :thumbsup: must not overdo.. i know we had alot of ideas for our proffy,, don't force to use everythin' all at once.. it won't do any good... i've seen pages flooded with pics (mostly icons), lots of marquee (it's annoying), flash and animations (loads forever), etc... :thumbsup: must load fast... overlay or not,, it's relly good if it loads fast... i'm usin' road runner high speed cable internet,, still,, there are proffys that took a while to load,, w/c means even in DSL,, they load forever!!

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-16 14:14:33)

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: easy to load :arrow: have cool stuffs on it... :arrow: have originality :arrow: and the layout will nver tend to be [i]"laos"[/i]
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

great layout.... nice theme....
bbeeaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine is, the profile is easy to load the things written there have sense the layout/overlay is simple & [b]unique[/b] =) [align=center][u][b]WiLL i EVER LEARN KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED?[/b][/u][/align]

Last edited by bbeeaa (2007-06-29 17:37:40)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me.... just a simple and clean layout.. [i](readable text)[/i] will do..
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what make profile great? -contents of the profile makes sense.. -user.. beacuse he's the one who made the layouts, your work represent your personality ayt? -simplicity, you dont need to add all the tricks just to make a great layout..
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- a fast loading page - informative - creativity - clean and not all jumbled up with pics all over the place and other forms of media (videos, music, etc...) *i suggest not using background music. if u want music on your page, make sure the viewer has the option to stop it. *automatic comments are pathetic and pitiful! *automatic friendster add are also pathetic and pitiful, why do people feel satisfied by the number of people in their friends list when in most cases u rarely or never hear from half of them. and in many cases some don't even know half of the people on their friends list!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy