• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Originality & simple but cool :D
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

[b]If You Don't Write Like This:[/b] Random Message To Random Person From Random Sender ..,cUtie,rockizta!!,,,U rockZzzzz!! [b]*IF You Don't Write Your Friendster Addie All over Your Picture Captions.[/b] [b]*Too Many Videos is Really Annoying[/b] [b]*Annoying Looking Friends[/b] [b]*Too Much Pictures of Celebrities and having Only One or Two Real Pic on Your Gallery is Gay.[/b] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dariusfinch]What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".[/quote] simple original as you said not laggish creative in every way...... thats all
True-Gossiper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great photos and profile content.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

x] nice pictures x] having not so many glittering images x] having not so many colors (colors shoud be in harmony with each other] x] simplicity is the key. [i own the page. LMAO]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2007-03-22 06:02:32)

denielx02
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.Simple but impossible to ignore 2. No clashing colors 3. Not too much design 4. Nice things written in every section 5.original
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

neat, organize, proper color combination and not copy paste.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-20 01:24:22)

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What makes a profile great? It's not in the Designs it's not in the Descriptions It's not in the Number of Friends It's not in the Animations It's not in the Videos It's not in the Sounds It's not in the Effects It's not in the Pictures Number of Profile Views may be a factor, But it's all in the Number Of Testimonials, It only shows how Nice and Caring the User is! Have a NiceDay Everyone! http://www.friendster.com/readyruzzel

Last edited by DirTyBoI_RuzzeL (2007-05-02 04:11:35)

irenevictoria0618
» n00b
1969-12-31

the profile that expresses u perfectly :D
shaihyie14
» n00b
1969-12-31

It must be simple and clean.. :)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[color=purple]~ORIGINALITY~[/color] i must say....
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DirTyBoI_RuzzeL]What makes a profile great? It's not in the Designs it's not in the Descriptions It's not in the Number of Friends It's not in the Animations It's not in the Videos It's not in the Sounds It's not in the Effects It's not in the Pictures It's not in the Numebr of Profile Views But it's all in the Number Of Testimonials, It only shows how Nice and Caring the User is! Have a NiceDay Everyone! http://www.friendster.com/readyruzzel[/quote] i dont agree its not testimonials makes your page better :disgust: [b]NEAT AND SIMPLICITY[/b] <=== perfect profile wahaha :eh:

Last edited by leftalone (2007-05-01 07:23:04)

HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity easy to load and of course :eh: [b]originality[/b] :eh:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leftalone]i dont agree its not testimonials makes your page better :disgust: [b]NEAT AND SIMPLICITY[/b] <=== perfect profile wahaha :eh:[/quote] Well having thousands of testimonials makes me feel great, That's just my opinion..
blackheart104
» n00b
1969-12-31

A profile that stands out among other profiles... :D
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DirTyBoI_RuzzeL][quote=leftalone]i dont agree its not testimonials makes your page better :disgust: [b]NEAT AND SIMPLICITY[/b] <=== perfect profile wahaha :eh:[/quote] Well having thousands of testimonials makes me feel great, That's just my opinion..[/quote] i dont know why i dont care about testimonials and comments :disgust:

Last edited by leftalone (2007-05-02 06:17:10)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^same here. if they give me, thanks. if they don't, thanks. hehehehe. simplicity is the key!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

original??? :thumbsdown: hmmmm.. :cry: not that good.. but i love it!!!!!
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think a proffy should be eyecatching or it should not be too bright..yeah :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/b]
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've seen a lot of overlayed profiles which are, god knows how messy. the images look cheap, poor color combination. argh! really sucked! my advice, better leave your page untouched if you're just gonna ruin it in the end. REMEMBER: not beacuse you have your profile overlayed, it automatically means it's great.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:37

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy