• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

^i agree....hehehe... i like a profile when it's easy...like,user friendly... :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

authenticity and originality :D

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-01 05:11:12)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No Alert Box.. 1 is good.. but 2 or more alert box, is annoying..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good-looking and fast-loading
eighcee
» n00b
1969-12-31

No alert box..
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and more tweaks :D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think that must be friendly because it is called friendster:paranoid:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and know how to make a layout
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Roy_Casanova]I thINk A GrEat pRofile iS a ProFIle That S VerY CreaTive vErY InnoVaTive VerY OrgInaL VerY UniQue (Or not so) Not the Annoying type VeRy EnteRtaiNing To L:):)K aT VeRy MucH LikE MiNe. Hehehe.[/quote] No sticky caps please!.. -+-+-+-+- Simplicity is beauty .. :D A simple profile is great .. =)

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-03 05:06:15)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]Spam Posts Deleted.[/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate profies that are full of addboxes... :disgust:
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1) loads fast 2) has a summary about him/her 3) has less applications 4) originality 5) and I like a perfect profile (joke!! nothing's perfect)
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no glitter grafx... follows zen colors of harmony... simple yet elegant...
ulann
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an interesting profile and more tweaks . =)
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think a profile should be that of a cool one, meaning, simple yet ROCKS!!! One that defies the traditional Friendster generated profile!=)
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple, original & meaningful [with nice content] :)
sweetcamille
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi im new here, i just need some help and i want to learn how to make a personalized profile...
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well for me. your account is not really made for exhibitions. well i guess others want to impress their viewers, but for me. what makes a profle great is its CONTENT. not the design, not the tricks and tweaks, layout or whatsoever. but your account would be so catchy if you have lots of "SENSIBLE" testimonials and lots of friends(but not that much like others have).. [align=center][b]Well, this is my opinion.. nothing personal.[/b][/align]
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because original is the best.....
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uniqueness. && simplicity... of course. :D :exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy