• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can not understand our purpose in this group and find our discussion inappropriate, is to [b]STAY[/b] away from here. [url=http://eehjhay.me/class-x/desc.swf]More info[/url] [b]Objectives[/b] [spoiler][li]To share our knowledge and wisdom to others that relates on the sexual side of life[/li] [li]To get rid of the curiosity that circulates our mind regarding sexual subjects[/li] [li]To express our passionate feelings that kept us isolated[/li][/spoiler] [b]Agreement[/b] [spoiler]Once you joined this group, we are not liable to your feelings towards sexual matters and matured discussion. You have the option to join or to stay away from this group. You also have to achieve or more than 200 post, and two weeks registered forum member.[/spoiler] [b]IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!?![/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2010-08-21 11:32:59)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Additional rules... [li]As of 6th June 2008, we have to respect our group members whenever they put their posts in the spoilers. If you want to quote their post, it is better to contained the quote in a spoiler.[/li] <">[li]As of 26th May 2008, we will not accept members joining who have less than 200 posts. They have to familiarize being here in FriendsterTalk before they can join in our group. In this way, we can prevent spams and other abusive acts in our group.[/li] [li]If any member treat you badly, in a sexual offense way, immediately consult eehjhay.[/li]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-06 09:46:08)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

thanks [s]hunn[/s],, :D for approve me.. hahaa,,

Last edited by cheuw (2008-05-09 05:47:30)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG :O nurul =D where have you been :question::ninja: oh yaa.. thanks eehjay for approved me.. :rose:;)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=purple].,wuuhuu! .,whew i never thought i would be here.. .,anyway love this feature.. .,gonna enjoy it for a while!! [/color] ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. I never thought that you guys will join my group. I didn't even think that there will be joining my group. Anyway welcome to the newcomers! :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. I never thought that you guys will join my group.[/quote] OMG :/ why did you can say like tatz.. :lol: you're my f[i]ave[/i] [b]MOD[/b] now... :thumbsup:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ haha i agree.. kuya eehjay's a good mod.. :D well, let's do our best to make this group outstanding.. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]^ ^ ^ haha i agree.. kuya eehjay's a good mod.. :D well, let's do our best to make this group outstanding.. :D[/quote] yeah.. eehjay is the best.. :rose: okay.. we will do that... :rose:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woots! we have 13 members now! cool! :O haha.. I will make a flash banner later after my work :D Be the first to see it =D
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for accepting my membership.. hehe good to be here! raise the flag!! CLASS X!!
cLaRa aUreLia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks kuya eehjay for approved me to be membership here..!!! =) wew nurul n rio here..???!!! :o nyahahaha :lol:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks mod [b] eehjhay[/b] for approving my request to join here.
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cLaRa aUreLia]wew nurul n rio here..???!!! :o[/quote] yeah.. you're ryt.. ;) [quote=lonlytoes]lonlytoes[/quote] nice to meet yaa girl... ;)
viperangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow,, thank's sir [b]eehjhay[/b] for approve me,, your're the best mod,, :thumbsup: :D:D
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

buhahahah >:) hi guys! let's all give ourselves a warm welcome haha
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

omg.. its many member in here.. i love here.. i love the leader..LOL come on.. i'll wait ur flash banner n member card i think.. yeah.. u're my lovely mods..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Member card? hmm.. I think I can do that. But maybe in flash file. I don't know how to do it in images. If someone know how to do it, let me know too. Haha.. Because we can not use flash signatures due to some members abused it before. Good thing I didn't touch my signature after flash was disabled for signatures. But I will create signature member cards for each, for those who want of course. Hehe..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nya~~ Thx [b]Master[/b] Eehjhay for Accepting my Request (Yah,Master~Auk Auk~~) ya~a Groups for Coldheaded people? btw,about the member card....dun rily need it...
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]If someone know how to do it, let me know too.[/quote] hmmm :) mybe i'll try making one.. EDIT: how bout this one? [img]http://www.freewebtown.com/chubz202/classx.png[/img] tell me what's wrong and wuts missing..

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-05-10 11:38:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy