• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@ cfreng2 : nice move u got there :ninja: @ eej : hey buddy,thankz for ur approval..!lol,i read all ur stories and felt "pagka-inggit" <-- [i]i don't know how to say that in english[/i] :lol: @ mizel: simple answer, agree :thumbsup: hi to all,aaam actually,i don"t have sex experience yet,in other words,im still virgin :lol: :lol: i just joind this group coz i enjoy reading your experience :D =) btw guyz/galz,don't forget to eat ur dinner..! a friendly reminder from me :D okidoki,kip on sharin ur experience :eh:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-26 07:36:03)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

:arrow: i agree to cfreng and mizel.. i hope this group won't be viewed by non-members.. =) and i worry for my posts here too and also with my co-groups.. some people really can't understand our aim here or even what we do and they might criticize us for talking about this.. =)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-26 09:40:49)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I definitely agree with that whole non-members shouldnt be able to see the groups posts. :cry: tis the reason why I'm on permanent view mode :lol: :arrow: Eejhay your stories are [b][i]"interesting"[/i][/b] :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]@ eej : hey buddy,thankz for ur approval..!lol,i read all ur stories and felt "pagka-inggit" <-- i don't know how to say that in english[/quote] You mean jealous? Hehehe.. Dont worry. You will encounter those as well. Just be yourself and dont be scared. Hehe.. @all the admin has been away for quite some time. :| I can't suggest to him now our request. But I will wait for him
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG, i think the maturity level of this group definitely overwhelmed the other egroups here in ftalk.. =D i want to share my exp. too.. but i want to share it exclusively for [b]class X[/b] members only.. i don't want my sister to read it.. :lol:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-26 22:56:39)

vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

opss im sory ej :crybaby:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay i cant...she said she's rily busy wit her studies now...even i cant contact her for now....sorry.. yah..i agree...i'm afraid if non members that's still thinks so Parental..(yah yu knu what i min by..)see this thread,thay'll think we're a bad group but actually we're not...
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh!! einkz for accepting me here!! this is my 1st post!! hi guys!! aw!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi too,mr. kiel feel free to post yur exp here,aiyt?(eventhought i havent share anything..^^) btw,@eehjhay she said " i rily wanna log in 2 my msn but d problem is dat my laptop i infected by a virus so i cant open my laptop"
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ezekiel welcome to [b]class X![/b] hope u'll enjoy here! :D :thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i definitely agree... this group should be exclusive only for members.. so we could share w/o any worries.. that others will find us pervert.. or wat.. we cant please everyone.. its better to be on guard than wait for someone who will petition us lol :lol: welcome to all new members.. wat the new topic .. how about some laughing stuff aside from real life jux

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-27 08:27:19)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^agreed..who'll start.. i dun hav any idea about jokes now...
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ hello everyone~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ thanks for the approval sir eehjay :eh:~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ anyways one of this days i'll be sharing something really exciting for everyone =)~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WOW.. i read the whole thread and.... this stuff is really mature stuff... :wasted: i think im dont belong here... eheheh... but i will still stick here...(when the topic is more achievable to me,,) ;)
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tnx [i]kuya[/i] eehjay hi to all member even though i'm not that experienced... I read the whole thread... theres lot funny moments in here... and boss eehjhay Ur not running out of stories ey.. first I was scared of u but after I read haha.... Hahaha ur very funny at all
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello guys! gud morning to all of us here! :cool:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to all new members. Hope your enjoying this thread. Just leaving a reminder to all [spoiler]Sex may be an enjoyable and pleasurable thing to do but a big responsibility is attached to it. So, for those girls who are not yet ready to be pregnant. Don't let your man spill his milk in you. And for those guys who are not yet ready to become a father. Use some protection. =):thumbsup: [/spoiler]

Last edited by cfreng2 (2008-05-27 21:32:43)

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whahaa!! lolx! i agree to cfreng2.. ur right.. so thats the fact! haha
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ switpotato:[/b] [quote]hek hek! bonus lol![/quote] [b]@ eehjhay:[/b] [quote]i try but i think we are not compatible to each other and i think others says is right cause it's too early to have a proper and compatible relationship![/quote] [b]@ cfreng2:[/b] [quote]mmmm.. yep too sad but i need to let go[/quote] [b]@ deverkebill:[/b] [quote]oops! wrong grammar! churry[/quote]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi fafs eehjhay.. thanks for approving my request.. i miss you.. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:23

[ 11 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy