• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ haha she really won't. lol. this is why my attitude is kind of rebellious. i'm like seeking for freedom because of my conservative family. when i want to get drunk because of stress, i invite a friend to hang out in some convenient store to have a booze. and go home as if nothing happened. hehe. as in, people in our place see me as an innocent lady. hehe. they never knew. =D but i'm sure when i turn 21 (and that's one year to go) little by little i'll start revealing my true self. hehe. if i can! :lol: anyway, back to topic. :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ ^ wahehe... anyway I forgot to say that my dad doesn't agree to me and either of my sisters having a bf. Anyway that's ok... haha what can I say? If we had graduated college it's time to do whatever we want. Free at last!! [quote=`mizeL]when i want to get drunk because of stress, i invite a friend to hang out in some convenient store to have a booze. and go home as if nothing happened. hehe.[/quote] ^ ^ nyahaha! I also do that. I go to some bar with my friends then go home as if I had only had a walk to the park. =D Whew! As the topic is related to pregnancy and all, anyway I always thought of sharing this one here about pregnancy. Thought that this might be useful here. [spoiler]To all, esp. ladies, if you are currently involved in sexual relationships, this might be helpful for us. We all know that getting pregnant at the wrong time is really a difficult time for all of us especially when we are unprepared of it. If sudden situation may come please be aware of these signs.. Evidences of pregancy: [b][i]Signs[/i][/b] :arrow: [b]Cessation of menses.[/b] First, every female must know their menstrual cycle. If u have a regular period, be sure u have the 28-day cycle monthly. If not, that could be a problem. :doubt: For irregulars, you must still have ur monthly cycle. This is the first sign that can be predicted if ur pregnant or not. :arrow: [b]Changes in breasts.[/b] During pregnancy, there are sudden changes in breasts because the female pituitary gland secretes hormones (prolactin and oxytocin) that allows glands in the breast to produce milk. Breasts will suddenly increase in size. :arrow: [b]Skin pigmentation.[/b] In pregnant women, there is an increase of melanin on their skin (Melanin is what makes ur skin colored brown).This can be seen on their armpits. :arrow: [b]Women perceives herself as pregnant.[/b] Well, we all know that. If u feel you are pregnant, have a check up immediately. [i][b]Symptoms[/b][/i] :arrow: nausea and vomitting :arrow: disturbance in urination :arrow: fatigue :arrow: fetal movements [/spoiler] :arrow: I just got that from my BIO 101 subject last sem.. hehe :D Anyway I may haven't mention or incorrectly detailed some of it there. Just for all of us here to know and remind about.. :D (Whoa?? :O I never thought I still remember those :lol:)
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err....kuya eehjhay r u really resigning??? :paranoid: sorry for being offtopic...:wallbash:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh multiple partners. Yeah and no I didn't get any disease or what not. [spoiler]I was with this guy in school who was popular (yes yes childish I know) but it wasn't really a serious relationship .. we were using each other that time for "comfort", it was actually an open relationship just that in public we were going out but privately we could have as many bf's or gf's as we wanted. Now his bestfriend was a looker (childish again) and I had a crush on him ... I didn't know that he felt the same way and after like some time (meaning hours after we opened up to each other) we ended up having sex. Which happened frequently like in 1 week we'd do it ever other day, and sometimes in one day I'd meet up with the "BF" and have sex with him and then meet with the bestfriend and have sex with him too. oh and take note. afterward when my bf found out about this he said he was turned on and I should have told him... I broke up with him right after he said that :wallbash: [/spoiler] [b]@gloo [/b]... your post about the pregnancy seriously affected me right now :|
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^whoa?? :o i didn't mean to affect anybody dear.. anyway sorry for that.. hmm I just shared it to serve as a little reminder to all of us involved in this kind of relationship. because at any part there is always a danger side. And also as to prevent us to fall from that side =)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ oh no :lol: its erm just that I'm currently 1 month late and some other symptoms :lol: but I haven't had [i]intercourse[/i] in awhile so yeah thats a big factor =D ah psh. nvm what I just posted :o
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Which happened frequently like in 1 week we'd do it ever other day, and sometimes in one day I'd meet up with the "BF" and have sex with him and then meet with the bestfriend and have sex with him too.[/quote] hahaha evryday OK... sorry for off topic... i've never been cheated... :penguin:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]fis.ms wrote: Which happened frequently like in 1 week we'd do it ever other day, and sometimes in one day I'd meet up with the "BF" and have sex with him and then meet with the bestfriend and have sex with him too.[/quote] oh my oh my that was .... haha kewl huh:lol: nwei topic about being pregnant or getting pregnant well when i got pregnant with my only son, i only experienced "food craving" and a little morning sickness but not always happened in morning huh. even at night i vommit and feel so restless when i take pregnancy test a week after i missed my menstruation that's when i realized why i feel those but the other signs i never noticed that i have. ---about the cheating issue <<<still im the cheater ---me so bad:D
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ "[i]Pede Sumingit Guyz? :D[/i]" Hahahaha Is this "really Part of life?" (Yah This is Part) But Can't we (Example Is my GF) Do it in Proper time? Cause that the "PROBLEM" Of my of Us I Had a Teacher, he Teach me (My Classmate) About this "Sex" He Said that It Usually Happens (This Danger) When you always Doing This Stuff (SEX) Correct me Please if I'm Wrong =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hey, i can hardly read your post. :/ kindly refrain from posting in sticky caps. thanks. :arrow: waaaaa just a reminder, please if you want to quote the person's previous confession/post, remain it inside a spoiler tag okay?? it's really.. uhmmm.. you know.. uncomfortable.. i know you get it. please don't do that again. :/

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-06-06 06:29:04)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa interesting topic been busy to underground issue nyahaha.. ill post later... hello to all
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

getting pregnant getting STD --> thank god i haven't caught one coz i practice safe sex and i just don't have sex with someone i think that's not clean... :arrow: [quote]It's ok to lost your virginity as long as u don't get pregnant"[/quote] [spoiler] i'll share something like this coz my mom knows that me and m bf are already doing it so before she go back to the state all she ask from me is that [b]" nak i know your doing it...you can do it any time you want coz your grown up and im i cant do anything to stop you all i can do is give you is advise but please just don't get yourself pregnant coz your still so young. i just want you to be responsible with your action so you wont regret anything after.."[/b] i was so shock :o and ashamed but relieve =) at the same time...now im open to talk to my mom bout this kind of stuff excluding the details of course! hahaha[/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-06-07 08:29:07)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ My mom said she knows I'm not a virgin (but like at that time she was just trying to catch me agreeing to that) so I said [b]no[/b]. I cant help but think that I'd be homeless if I said yes at that time... But she knows now .. she found out after February 8. :paranoid: ...after the [i]library[/i] incident. eh wtf. i mean errr is it just me or is that pretty embarrassing ? :redface: @Mizel is Ej the only one allowed to edit posts here ? cause I'm so gunna holla at him. :wallbash: and as of now ... I will be on [b]watch mode.[/b]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-06 08:30:09)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]cause I'm so gunna holla at him.[/quote] I can't edit your post. I can only delete them. Why? Tell me what you want to edit? What you mean by holla at me?
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ rawr forget it ... I just didn't like being quoted without IT being put in a spoiler... see there's a reason why I put my thingamajig in a spoiler :redface: and[b] holla [/b]at ya means to call you in a really panicky way. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ahhh.. Oh I guess I can put that in our additional rules.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guys! i hope i'm welcome here... i'm kinda gettin' into groups i thought i belong.. :lol: ssshhhh..=D i find your posts interesting.. here's mine: [spoiler] well, i've cheated to my bf (now my ex) before.. the oder guy was an ex.. lol well, we didn't had sex but we went to a resort just the two of us. it can happen but i stopped him i was so young then... nyahahaha.. after that incident, i didn't answer his texts & meet him again (he have a gf too) after few months, he texted me that his gf is preggy so i realized, i made the right choice.. i confess to my bf but i added, subtracted and divided the story.. XD i had to lie a bit to preserve the "relationship" but it was a big mistake.. everytime we have an arguement, he kept on mentioning the issue and i hate to reassure him of what i feel... after 3 yrs of relationship, we broke up. and after 2 months of break up, his new gf got pregnant kind of deja vu?? that's it end of the story..[/spoiler]

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-06 10:52:02)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol i'm surprised by how many of you guys admit that you guys are cheating :D hehehe theres always light at the end of the tunnel :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ate lairhel : welcome to this group ate lai! u didn't know u'r one of my idols here in ftalk! weeee! :D i really look up to those RN's here. ;]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:O really? i'm flattered. i'm an RN who's working with no pay :wallbash: but i'm happy doing it.:D at least, i'm happy serving less fortunates good thing i still have free time to be here.. hehehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:30

[ 10 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy