• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^why?u dun hav time?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ no i have. but that "first night" means something so I have to make "bwelo" first. ;) maybe tomorrow.
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

speaking of first. when and was the first time uve xperienced love making?.
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]no i have. but that "first night" means something so I have to make "bwelo" first. ;) maybe tomorrow.[/quote] yeah..the first time means something and very memorable... so it must be well said..=)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]speaking of first. when and was the first time uve xperienced love making?.[/quote] when i was in 3rd yr HS.. :cool:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]@kher eeewww...even until i die i wouldnt want to do that..... i'm afraid if someday i kiss a Girl. but then she tell me that he's a Guy that dressed up like Girl (Banci Cantik Bgitu,.......ih..) i'll kill myself after that.....[/quote] what a freakin LOL :lol: i hope you do that someday :rolleyes: LOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[quote=gLoOo]:arrow: current topic: kissing same gender? no, I never did such thing. But I have "beso-beso" with my friends (cheek-2-cheek). It's like a form of greeting or saying hi or bye when we meet.[/quote] "beso - beso" me please :redface: :lol::lol::lol: kiddin again :lol::lol::lol: anyway, i ever viewing a couple of gay doin such thing, yaik... :puke: i think they actually not a gay, coz when they come out from the bar, they fought on the street, i heard what they yelling, [color=red]"why you kiss my lips??!! it feels like shit !!"[/color] and the second man says: [color=blue]"go to hell!! you kiss me first!"[/color] but i think, they enjoying that moment :lol:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-06-01 22:01:19)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]"beso - beso" me please :redface: :lol::lol::lol: kiddin again :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] ^ ^ wahehe beso beso huh? oh yeah I forgot to add that I also do "beso-beso" with my [i]gay[/i] friends :P wahehe just kidding.. :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir ej thanks for accepting me here.:D ---- at topic about... hmmm... i have nothing to say yet... wait ill find one later.:lol: well now i have one to share about this [quote]btw, i have a question for all of ya. :D have you kissed a person who has a same gender with you? what we call it? i mean, man kissing man or woman kissing woman. really confusing huh? :wasted: my bad english :retard: coz i often see woman doing that thing when she got drunk :lol:[/quote] actually yes, i have a girlfriend during highschool time, intimate moments was like, just holding hands, hugs and also little kissing, i think kissing a gurl is also like kissing a boyfriend, the only difference was girls are more careful and more emotional in kissing, they are not like guys that tend to act so wild during these moments. i think that's the only difference.:D take note: im not gom. (term for girl to girl relationship--tomboy) i have more boyfriend and only one girlfriend exprerience <<<defensive.

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-02 01:07:07)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i think you are right about the difference :D but i never being wild on kissing. :P
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^:D yeah sir definitely guys tend to be a hard kisser and the hands are always everywhere. during the moment, --im not talking in general there are some who are like that. :lol: but girls are more careful and like concious to each other... just a comment... guys dont be mad at me huh:D ------ about the first time thing i had my first time when i was 22 yo. to my 7th bf :D <<<late bloomer:lol:

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-02 03:22:27)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]speaking of first. when and was the first time uve xperienced love making?.[/quote] 1st time ? I forgot twas a long long time ago... :lol: and about kissing the same gender... =D ... twas purely experimental. Not like I'm a lesbian (although I doubted that I was one for like 1 week) =D ... It was with a friend, and it felt weird ... we basically went "we are sooo never gunna do that again !" :o [quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]@miss fis.ms waa did u really do such thing? kyahaha ur scary[/quote] =D I get scary [b]ONLY[/b] when I'm mad or irritated,
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]speaking of first. when and was the first time uve xperienced love making?.[/quote] not yet..still a virgin.. :lol: @kher Hidiiih~i dun ever want that.it's too scary.....u too riyt? =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

everyone.. all my friend. i wanna see goodbye. i wanna leave this class .. nyaha i think i cant be a mature.. maybe i'll comeback if i have already be mature people.. miss u all.. :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ooh...where will u go,sis? btw,i'm still so childish too..i mean..i dunno anything about "That World" but i respect your Choice. i'll wait for yur comeback~ jaa~~
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]1st time ? I forgot twas a long long time ago... :lol:[/quote] oh is that so kyahaha coz some said first are unforgetable :lol: ops i better not make u mad coz scary when ur mad ey? :lol: peace miss :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]... twas purely experimental. Not like I'm a lesbian (although I doubted that I was one for like 1 week)[/quote] that was so HOT! :eh:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Never ever Experience the "[i]Beso-Beso[/i]" thing :o=| Never-Ever in my Life............ I Remember when i was Grade 6..... The Last Day of our being Grade 6 and Turn into a Highschool I Cermon my Classmate (A G*Y) Cause...... A Long Story Wahhh, I Just Translate it into Tagalog, Can anyone Translate this in English Please [spoiler]"[i]Dumapa sya un Higa tapos pagkatapos ko sya pagsabihan nun tumayu sya may sipon sya (I think he was Crying)!!!!! dumikit pa ito sa Floor hangan nun Humuhud sya ang Haba Grabe pede na sa Guiness eh tapos layuan kami tawa nlng aq ng Tawa di na aq nakatakbo ng maayos pati un Iba ko classmate =D=D=D=D[/i]"[/spoiler] I Was Laughing That day thinking of the Funniest part of my Last Day being Grade 6 and Being Elementary [b]LOL[/b]!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee glad to be here! thnx for adding me here eejhay :D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]speaking of first. when and was the first time uve xperienced love making?.[/quote] January 1st 2005 LOL i cannot forget that day :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

looking from the date.... is it a "new year gift" from ur gf? like she says.."ah...it's a new year.this year i wanna be urs.Please eat me =D" like that?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 10 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy