• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

assassin
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

:D thanks brother 4 appprove me ... :D
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

welcome to the group!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`woooh!? `thanks for the accept! `emm..[b]proud to be Class X[/b].!
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay: i guess someone's warning u at their home.. bwahaha =D beware! just kidding.. ;) @ dever: jokes huh? i have a lot that came from my tita thru e-mail.. haha :lol: well, let me see if i still have them in my mail. i'll share it later if everybody's around.. for the new at the group: welcome.. haha don't be shocked for what's in this group. it's a part of it's objective.. no doubts.. that's life.. :D :arrow: :o huwaaat?? 64 members on board?? whew! i wish they're active too.. :doubt:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-24 05:26:46)

fruity23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi dR tNx mR. moderator 4 accepting me to jOin in tHis gRouP...Tnxx
fruity23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi gLoOo...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hi there.. welcome to class x.. ;)
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]gLoOo[/b] & [b]fruity23[/b] : thx For Join Here :lol: :lol: :arrow: [b]assassin[/b] & [b]ewenessgALLore[/b] : your Welcome Here :eh:

Last edited by raynold (2008-05-24 07:15:56)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we have so many members now :D..to our new members welcome to class X.. :thumbsup: sori for not active to our discussion,dn't wori im gna share also my experience too,but not now .. =D @sir eejhay.. tsk tsk..Don't forget to lock ur door.. =D
van_ilmi
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud nite X!!! how r u doin'?
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

kyahaha class X population is growing rapidly ehehehe welcome guys =D
van_ilmi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]kyahaha class X population is growing rapidly ehehehe welcome guys =D[/quote] i think so, buddy....
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :D thanks for approving me [i]kuya[/i] eehjay :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. I dont remember the details anymore from my sexperience. It's been a long time. Most of them were back in 2005. Anyway here's my another experience [spoiler]I had an ex gf before. Like my other ex gfs, we had relationship thru phone. But after few weeks, we broke up. I haven't seen her until we decided to meet up as friends. I had another gf before and she had another bf too. When the moment I saw her, I really regret that I broke up with her. She's too pretty! She's cheerful and friendly! She treated me as a special guest. She have a lil bro and sister. We had lunch etc. That afternoon, we were talking and laughing. We were cuddling with each other. Then the mood started to change. We stop for a bit. I slowly go near her as I kiss her. She has the softest lips that I ever kissed. But she was kinda avoiding it because we both had other partners. After few minutes, I acted as if I was sleepy. I told her that I will sleep on their couch. But I know that she already notice what I had in mind. She invited me to go to her bedroom. She shared her bedroom with her sister. I laid beside my ex gf. She was beside her sister. So it's like me on the left side of the bed, then my ex was on the center, then her sister was on the right side of the bed. After few minutes, my ex-gf whispered something to her sister. I couldn't hear it but after she whisper, her sister went out of the room! Hahaha.. Oh yeah! So I decided to make my moves. I asked her if I can hug her while I was sleeping (woohooo).. Then we were looking at each. I slowly go near her and kissed her. That time she didn't stop it. After few minutes of french kissing, i went on top of her. I was working it. (lawl). Then I started kissing her neck and near her ears. I went down a bit and kissed her chest. Then I took off her shirt and bra. (you know whats next). God! We were having sex but I sweat a lot that time! I didn't know why. My sweat even dropped on her face. That was embarrassing. But for some, maybe it is sexy. (lol). Then I [b]came[/b]. (wrong spelling?) I spilled it on my shirt! omg! But good thing I brought an extra shirt (omg? i planned it?). Then later that night...[/spoiler] There's a second round. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha! you you.. lol u'r really a pro ej. =D more of that story! :lol: i can't catch up with ur experiences. tsk tsk :wallbash: i guess i'll just be a sponge here absorbing some lessons and tips. nyahahaha :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Im not. Hahaha.. Why don't you share your stories too?! Haha.. Yours with your... :| Hehe.. That's sexy :D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ weee....so our leader is [b]the handsome face of the week[/b]...congrats :D me too i have nothing to share with u guys...[i]sorry about that[/i] :wallbash: but i enjoy reading all of ur stories...=)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ woo! i agree with that.. most votes goes to the leader.. haha i agree with mizel.. *whisper---he has a lot... ;) as if i almost learn from him haha :eh: @eehjhay: :arrow: sweating? haha i guess thats sexy.. ;) wooo... ur lucky coz u got a chance.. =D @ mizel: :arrow: oh come on! share us ur experience... hehe we're glad if u would.. ;)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree to gloo.... sweating while... tutut is sexy :P hello mizel yuhoooo... to all new member welcome
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@switpotato: thanks for welcoming me :D @eehjay: haha nice story :D bye bye.. imma play audition PH =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:12

[ 12 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy