• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

.,waaa!! have i been missing a lot already?? :paranoid: hehe anyways, i have nothing to share any for now.. (im kinda being a boring good girl already :wasted:) just kidding., .,anyway i was reading all your posts here and hehe nothing to say... and sorry for being off topic. [spoiler]@ butterfly lady: about that, im happy that my present boyfriend accepted me even what had happened to me in the past. At first, as we all know boys prioritize their pride so I know that it was hard for him to swallow his pride since he was expecting me to be just an ordinary lady.. Fortunately, he accepted me for who I am and I know that we had become more stronger and tend to make this relationship last.. He does love me and I do love him more.. :)[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

New topic: [spoiler]For girls - What if you have an ex-bf. You two broke up 2 weeks ago. Of course you still love him. But no matter you do to have him back, there's always something that gets in your way. One day, he left to a vacation together with his friends (composed of girls and guys). You couldn't come of course for some reasons. After the event, his friends inform you that something intimate happened to him and one girl. Because you want to know the truth, you confronted the girl that they were talking about. She denied the accusations and you kinda believed on her explanation. After a day, you are walking on a street and see them together. [b]What would you do?[/b][/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ Topic: wheeh that hurts! but it hurts more if you 2 are still together...The best thing I can do is to move on.. No matter how painful it is, I have to accept then fact that he's not in love with me anymore! ;)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@eehjhay's topic: well, to see is to believe..once i heard some rumors or whatever it is..yupz,i've been trying to confront the people involved on it..once explanation is said,i dont belive on it right away..of course,i'll gather some more information before i totally fell or should i say believe on what they said..

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2009-01-25 05:37:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Ok. Here is the continuation of the topic [spoiler]After you heard the rumors and gossips about your ex-bf's flirting around with someone else, you saw him and the other girl together at the streets, just the two of them. You know the issues and rumors, you may believe it or not but after you saw them together, what would you do at that moment?[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2009-01-26 10:15:46)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]nothing[/b] [b]proven[/b] that the [b]rumors[/b] are [b]true[/b]... [i]actually it happened to me long ago and when i saw them at our university lobby approaching at my direction i just stare at them while they pass at me and i did nothing... actually that person happen to greet me pa and honestly to make it even, i pretended that i don't even know him... :lol: [/i] well as you said earlier we are no longer committed as in "ex" so i have no rights or whatsoever business bothering with that person's life. he can do anything he wanted with or without considering me at all and obviously in your example story the man really did have no consideration at me at all for having that intimacy to others maybe he really wanted that girl or already in love with that girl... and even as you said that i still have feelings with that person should i feel sorry about myself? maybe not , as long as that person is not giving me any authority to be concern to him again... even without commitment... i cannot do anything on what he was doing... definitely in that situation, i will not allow myself to be in a scandalous scene or any move that will humiliate myself or other people... in short... i will just deadma... its his/their [b]choice[/b] after all... just wish them to be happy... and i will look someone that i can be with in good reasons to show that person that i moved on... -note- using terms, me, myself, i, just putting myself for example... offtopic [spoiler]does using condoms will 100% protect a person/woman of getting pregnant... is that 100% assurance that pregnancy will be prevented??? ---tsk! watta stupid question... :/[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]^ It's not 100% protection from pregnancy. There's a little possibility that it may have some leakages.[/spoiler] -- That is the thing, he still shows concern to you. Sometimes, he still let you feel that you are special and loved.
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ hmmm.... [quote]That is the thing, he still shows concern to you. Sometimes, he still let you feel that you are special and loved.[/quote] well that is the man's problem... he should make things clear to both parties. its really hurting that girl why that man still make that girl feel that she's important to him then having issues to other woman. that guy should clear his mind who's more important to him... but as for the situation, if i was that girl, "no commitment-no responsibilities" right? yet that guy should not make her HOPE for something good from him. because that's really terrible. maybe that girl was just waiting for that guy on something and that guy just making her wait for nothing... clearing things will help. that is why if two person has mutual feelings, it must not end with that MU-MU. two people involve must step into another level. [spoiler]hay... kung kayo eh di kayo walang MU nu hindi ako naniniwala sa MU lang... ano yun open relationship? wala atang ganun eh... :D peace[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

New topic: [spoiler]What if you have a friend who is very close to you. There is something special between the two of you. You started to like him/her. And your likeness to him/her turned into love. He/she also like you but he/she is trying not to have the commitment because he/she thinks that someday he/she might lose you eventually when you two come into the next step of relationship. What would you do? Are you just going with the flow? Or do something about it?[/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hey hey hey, where are the people here now? is this group still alive? lol i miss teh group btw
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello :D an1 alive???
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Awoooooooooooooooo bwahahahaha!!! HISASHIBURI MINA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys?! It's been a while! :D
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm back alive .,.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy