• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Guys, who among of you can handle this group? :) I would like to retire as well on being a group leader. Not because of you guys. So anyone?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^why retire? are you doing other important things than ftalk or handling this group? take care buddy :D
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@eehjhay why quit??? ey... @topic whats the topic all about???
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@eehjhay:[/b]why retire on this group??hmm,we'll all miss you.. but i guess sissy gloo can handle this..
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D what happened with u my bro??:crybaby: we'll miss u =( Uhmm...I don't have much time nowadays to join eptok :wallbash: I'm so busy with my job :wallbash: But..I'll do my best for [b]Class X[/b] :)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,waaaa!! eehjhay?? what happened? why retire...? waaaa!!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i think our mod already retired nooo what will happen to us, LOL
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

if he's retired, someone can replace as a leader.. :) i don't have the criteria for being a leader, so i can't be one. i'm not even online all the time. to be a leader yourself, you must volunteer. :) and to Eehjhay, deciding for your betterment is your choice, we can't do anything to pull you back as a mod. So, good luck dude! :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

and pardon me for double posting. :p currently i'm reading about Joshua Harris' Boy Meets Girl. It's about human sexuality in a religious/Godly aspect. If anyone of you reading it or have read already that book, hurray for you. :D It is so inspiring, isn't it? as i'm reading it, my view in having a relationship with my bf bloomed, i realized it's really important to have God as the center of each of our lives and for both of us. :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i guess we make a nomination regarding class x's leader... whew... anyways, we can't do anything either if eehjhay decides for himself.. all we can do is support him in whatever he decides.. =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stil sir eehjhay is the leader of class x, so we should not worry. maybe his on vacation or something no one knows, we can give him a break though, replacing him without his consent may insult him, lets just wait for him if his officially retired. no one knows :D so let our lives be on its own :D peace out
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yeah... that's what im about to say before we can do any further action.. anyway for the meanwhile, let's keep class x ongoing though the leader is out... =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^eh? welciome aboard bro, hope u enjoy ur stay here, CLASS X THREAD: while sir eehjhay is away, could we have a topic circulating here in the egroup for a new thrill. could someone dares to open a new topic? :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello to all class x members! whats our current topic?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love or Sex? How can you tell if your feeling to your partner is truly a passionate love or just an infatuation with the benefit of sex?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in my own perceptions, sex is just an expression of love to each other in a more intimate way. of course you can know if ur feeling is love or lust. but i go with love, because if you love her because of lust, why are u n a relationship anyway? sex is not that very important, it is just to express their urges :d
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Love or Sex? How can you tell if your feeling to your partner is truly a passionate love or just an infatuation with the benefit of sex?[/quote] ^ ^ ^ it's very simple... [b]It's the thought that counts...[/b] ;)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just thinking, uhm, pardon me if i change the topic of the egroup: [spoiler]do you go for one night stand? if yes, how are you feeling when u are having sex with a stranger?[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Had that once, it's alright. If you use contraceptives, then you don't have to worry about the rest. What I mean is you don't have to worry about the disease that you might receive, or the responsibility after the sex, or the whatever. No strings attached. You'll be lucky if that person let have sex with you on the second time, it means that he/she likes having sex with you. Lol.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-11-24 12:15:51)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^u really go with ur partner all along? haha, have u gone to one night stand?haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 12 queries - 0.183 second ]
Privacy Policy