• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[b]sadista[/b] is the one who feels pleasure by hurting or by inflicting pain to someone else while the [b]masochist[/b] is the one who receives the pain and feels pleasures by it. these two should be partners in crime. =D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ ^ ^ ahh...sorry poh..i thought they're the same... well for me i wont hurt someone to feel pleasure or vise versa... coz i think its really stupid to do such things with your partners...:evil: (people who do this things need to see a psychotherapist)
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

awww.. uummm.. i havent tried any of them (sadista and masochist) is rough sex is it same with sadista and masochist? i luv rough sex :evil:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]awww.. uummm.. i havent tried any of them (sadista and masochist) is rough sex is it same with sadista and masochist? i luv rough sex :evil:[/quote] hahaha nice topic huh.,,, i think rough sex is more on hardcore style while sadista is the act or person who inflict the hurting while masochista is self inflected hurtin... meaning may katok ... kinda abnormal to me why enjoy being hurt...waaa
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]me to haven't tried both i have a very little tolerance for pain so i may say that maybe i wont enjoy being hurt or the other way around.....[/spoiler]
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg im too late for the discussions
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]gaaahh, thanks for accepting me here :) i would be so glad to meet new friends. :D[/i]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to new comer and to makuro miss yha... muahhsss :kiss:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^*thanks for welcoming me, ate :D[/i]

Last edited by 15anna93 (2008-07-07 07:43:16)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart]me to haven't tried both i have a very little tolerance for pain so i may say that maybe i wont enjoy being hurt or the other way around...[/quote] same here.., never tried that i have no plans.., yet.., :lol: i have low pain tolerance.., :lol: medically speaking.., [b]sadism and masochism[/b] are categorized under sexual disorder.., it's an unusual practice.., =)
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi welcome miss anna :cool: w0w nice siggy miss switpotato.. [quote=peachcute_18]same here.., never tried that i have no plans.., yet.., i have low pain tolerance..,[/quote] lol.. if u evr change ur mind tell me.. kiddin.. :P
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

ei thanks for accepting my request to join here..since i spent more time in front of the computer than any other stuffs, this is going to be my online FHM!:eh:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]lol.. if u evr change ur mind tell me.. kiddin.. :P[/quote] lol.., ill make sure u'll be the first one to know.., :lol:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to all newcumers :lol: @topic: [spoiler]i dont think that hurting my partner would give pleasure to me. hmmm those guys who do that kind of stuffs are just bored people who cant find satisfaction with their partner and try exploring their wildest imagination to seek satisfaction :lol:[/spoiler]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]hi welcome miss anna :cool:[/quote] [i]thanks kuya :D[/i]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaa im being hypocrite... not because i love hurting my bf during sex okie.. but i really got pleasure of seeing him suffer before the main pleasure lol... okie im sadist... but not masochist im too proudy to be one nyahaha :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@recent topic: [spoiler]Aw... hehe i haven't tried it yet.. but i guess/think it's hot but not that hot... :eh:[/spoiler]
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ate switpotato does it turn u on when ur doing that? :paranoid:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]@ate switpotato does it turn u on when ur doing that?[/quote] hahaha ... yes lol.. i love the moaring nyahahaha ... im weird waaaa... :|
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ate is he moaning coz of hurt or pleasure? ahehe.., :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:10

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy