• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

hay,,, i thought i wasnt be able to log here since im in a new environment hehe welcome me in sing hi mizel about your concern wow i was so touched when you showed sincerity in your reply huh actually im okay now, just a regular mentrual periods. one day more and im great again [spoiler] i bought the tablets last thursday morning, if you know quiapo church, thats the place where anyone can freely get that illegal tabs if youre also aware that its an expensive drug due to selling it in illegal way i dont actually know the remedy of the drug or what it is for all i know is that my friend who successfully take it before and happen to pass her missery of having a baby advised me what she did, when i get to quiapo that morning, i know and my decision was that definite to take those meds actually i brought some here about 6 tabs more. an old lady who is selling herbals etch was very aware that i needed it actually just a look at the face they can tell that a person needed that tabs. the old lady gave me 12 for 4 days, and intructing me as if she was liscensed to prescribe that med to anyone :lol: nwei taking that drug includes fasting and getting yourself stressed out and preassured by carrying heavy things more like abusing your self. i dont advise this things to anybody, you people are grown ups so you actually knew what to do with yourself for now im gonna enjoy my stay here in jurong[/spoiler]
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@marriage & "live-in" [spoiler]i believe in both... for some people marriage is the union of two hearts/people in love, promise to love each other through thick and thin etc... but it doesn't mean u cant be united to the person u love and can't promise that person to love him through all life's obstacles if u dont marry u can also love purely, and live happy and harmonious if not married and in the first place it doesn't mean that if u marry u will live happily ever after but ofcourse there are also succesful marriages....[/spoiler] @LDR [spoiler] hmmmm.... what can i say? for me it depends on [b]HOW[/b] those 2 persons love each other if it is real, unconditional, unchanging it wont end no matter how many miles away u are from each other, no matter how long u are away from each other... for me its in the foundation of ur love, how much u believed in it and have faith in it. [b]Prayers[/b] helps a lot in this case.... I am a living proof of LDR... But i also want to mention the several LDR i have seen fell apart Those stories are sad but its just the way it is... They are not for each other that's why they didn't ended up together...[/spoiler] OT: hi switpotato! [spoiler] [quote=switpotato]hahaha i over luk this hmm intriguing mind sharing whos the lucky guy... my ldr is not actually deserve to be called ldri rather call our wdr nyahaha... as in wrong distance relationship... my man got no balls... only codes and linkers nyahahahaha... luckily im not saying he is lord of the ring worst version...[/quote] [/spoiler] i think i know who u talkin about in here! lolz! i really laughed when i read this post cant help but to react! :lol:

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-07-01 00:33:29)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah that's right but how about those who just get married because the baby comes first? maybe its doesnt touched the issue of love,,, and at your statement about successful marriage yeah you know i really envy those old couples who happen to be still living together whenever i saw them anywhere i cant help but wonder what makes them lasts that long for a young age such i, who married the father of my kid, i can't see myself growing old with him anymore... sad :crybaby: but as the song states "i dont regret the life i chose for me"
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ahh i see... those who marry coz of the baby i cant speak for them coz i didn't got myself in that situation...but i n my point of view how can u even be pregnant if u didn't make love, made love to the father of the child and boom there it comes the fruit!(baby) hehe! but in the case of accidental pregnancy i dont know why they put theirselves in that situation maybe coz the parents wants them to do that(marriage) or the mom herself wants her baby to grow with the guidance of a father although she doesn't love him and a lot more there are many reasons, but if the person involved decided to marry it is his/her resposibility, she put his/herself in that situation if the marriage wont work and just brought the worst in u as a person maybe its time 2 admit its a mistake having that marriage but also must be aware of the feeling of the child if a sudden change will be done it will affect him/her....

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-07-01 00:43:33)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ [quote]those who marry coz of the baby i cant speak for them coz i didn't got myself in that situation...but i n my point of view how can u even be pregnant if u didn't make love, made love to the father of the child and boom there it comes the fruit!(baby) hehe![/quote] maybe it is simple as they fail to work out their relationship... possibly fall out of love i guess better yet dont involve in marriage... --- fact: you will never really get to know the person unless you two could live in one certain place, in one roof that's where "live in partners" taken place but how about having children, i think the child will ask their parents soon why their parents were not married... why am i so negative about this? haha just stating and defending my side :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm still on marriage huh.,? [spoiler]Aww what can I say.. Marriage now a days work like a bf-gf relationship. I wonder why many people find it easy to end up their marriage with the other person. I mean, for me marriage is like too sacred because it is not only the union between man and wife but their lives as well (did i get my point? aw :/). Anyway, for the least that I can say, it's good to know that there are still some people who preserve the sacredness in marriage.[/spoiler] Live in: [spoiler]about this situation, if we base it on the moral sense of it, it's not good. I mean, it is cutting off the sacredness of marriage. And the hardest part in live in rel'ships is the product of conception. They only get married the time where they have already a child.[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D just a comment okay lets say keep the sacredness as you say of marriage but how about when the marriage was broken as time passes what will be the result of still living together yet two persons happen to changed their minds and want to get out of marriage or if not keeping to be together living in one place yet quarrels and fight and lack of respect and trust to each other is already experienced inside the marriage? where's the sacredness of it? two people are just disrespecting the vow they had given right? actually i envy those woman who happens to be a single mother they have the most strongest personality i guess :D

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-07-01 04:55:48)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^for the topic of marriage and live-in.., [spoiler] living in is an experimentation of feelings.., testing compatibility with partner then afterwards decide if it is the God given gift they are waiting for.,, it maybe superficial but many people thinks it's the best way to prevent broken marriage.., [/spoiler] [spoiler] but won't it affect the next relationship? i mean if people's mentality is like that.., will it really help to find someone ur compatible with? if ur relationship is ok for now then not again in the next days.., is leaving ur partner the best way? [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=peachcute_18]but won't it affect the next relationship? i mean if people's mentality is like that.., will it really help to find someone ur compatible with? if ur relationship is ok for now then not again in the next days.., is leaving ur partner the best way?[/quote] > I'm most definitely sure that living with someone you're not compatible with will just end in a disaster. I mean what if while you're still in a bf/gf relationship you find him so[i] polite and sweet[/i], but after marriage he gets [b]physically violent and emotionally abusive [/b]? [u]"Living in"[/u] would give you a glimpse of that persons behavior change at home right ? :) [quote=peachcute_18]if ur relationship is ok for now then not again in the next days.., is leaving ur partner the best way?[/quote] Well if the problems with your partner keep on coming back and you two aren't able to move forward and fix your prob then leaving your partner really is the [i]best[/i] answer. Just try imagining yourself in a situation where your partner lashes out at you everyday and constantly lays his fists on you... would [b]you[/b] stay ? :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-01 12:39:29)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

butterfly_ : no prob ate, it's just that it might result to hemorrhage. :O you know. (gahhh, i sound so nerd lulz).. [spoiler]another off-the-topic...and about that lady who sells them drugs, she know it's illegal but she's lucky to surpass the expected raids coming. :/ [/spoiler] kher : haha, it's okay dude. just be on spectating mode. you might want to suggest a new topic where all of us can share once in a while. :D all : i'll read your sharing and etcetera later because i'm so in a hurry now i need to sleep bye bye ;]

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-07-01 12:59:57)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D hi mizel... no prob for me.. actaully im okay now, i just had a few spot now but almost finished [spoiler]nwei fyi, you know that the same lady whom i bought those meds was the same person we ask for the med last 2002 for my friend and also the same person we contacted last year for my other friend :lol: "suki"[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ butterfly_lady: that's why think twice before entering marriage... some people are eager to get married and sometimes perceive that the person they love recently is the one they have been looking for. Realizing in the end, it wasn't supposed to be that way.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

butterfly_lady_08 : oh, okay. it's a bit of shocking to me. hehe. i am so agreeing with Rose. and, i don't want to be called a battered wife in the future. :(
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ topic cytotec: [spoiler] i have seen one and i researched about it.., it's a strong anti-ulcer drug.., but it's side effect is severe abdominal cramping which can result to v. bleeding and maybe abortion in pregnant women.., the other drug ([i]the small one[/i]) which is inserted in the v. is called [i]pampahilab[/i].., they said it's effective.., but most womencomplains of severe bleeding up to 17 days.., which is dangerous..,[/spoiler] sis butterfly: sis butterfly.., if u just had bleeding like a reg period then it might be just a false alarm.., :D

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-07-02 11:25:08)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ :D [spoiler]very well said actually now i feel no pain anymore but in the first two days such burden.. yeah maybe it was just a false alarm i was just being too "sure" so i will not face the consequences of having another baby:D [/spoiler] :lol: can anyone open another topic... :D im becoming naughty naughty again and i want to talk about hmmm....:D [spoiler] Q&A i wanna ask guys what's with oral sex i mean bj? i have known lots of guys enjoy this foreplay and even not a foreplay. [/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-07-03 00:12:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Ahem!? Hahaha.. Oh yeah. That's really enjoyable when girls do that to us. :redface: But it's really painful if the giver (girl) is not comfortable or not used to it. Sometimes girls touches ours with their teeth. And it's really painful to us. Anyway, my first time that my a girl gave me a bj was when my ex-gf immediate asked me if she could bj me :redface: I was shocked because I wasn't expecting that. My reaction was =( then I was like :paranoid: then finally I became :redface: after that I was :retard: lastly I was :drool: hahahah
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]sir eehjhay[/b] :arrow: [b]all members of class x[/b] i'm really sorry I leave this group this fast cause my friends in white protector group asking me to join his group [b]sir eehjay [/b] i'm really really sorry please don't hate me for this :rose::rose::rose: [b]good luck all[/b] :rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose::rose: [b]I'm really really sorry[/b] :rose::rose:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-07-04 09:27:45)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eehjhay was so funny... :lol: welcome to mr pinoZ- :D [spoiler]well nice hearing first from the leader uhmm.. actually i dont understand why guys really like that... but honestly my first impression was doing it is soooo disgusting, imagining just swallowing that where they releases their liquid wastes :lol: nwei doing it so and watching my guy really go crazy over it makes me :redface: but so annoying after that my guy thanked me for what i did. why? do you guys do that also? [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

New topic :D [spoiler][url=http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=46416][b]Sexual masochism[/b][/url]: Sexual masochism is a disorder in which individuals use sexual fantasies, urges or behaviors involving the act (real, not simulated) of being humiliated, beaten or otherwise made to suffer in order to achieve sexual excitement and climax.[/spoiler] I haven't experience this. But I am curious what would be the feeling in this kind of sexual activity. I know it will be painful but why other people enjoy doing it? hmmm.. =|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ bj :arrow: [spoiler]hehehe i was the one who initiate this with my bf coz my friends told me that their guys like it and out of my curiosity i ask him and he was :o ( first i feel like im going to puke but eventually i got used to it) well what i did is worth it coz it made him more freaky in bed hahaha... (not that he don't please me in bed) he just pleases me more... especially when he do me the cunnilingus thing...hahaha i love giving my bf a head coz i go wild when i hear him moan and makes me feel i have the power over his body...hahaha:lol: (what a control freak!) [/spoiler] @ Sexual masochism :arrow: this is who they called [b]sadista[/b] db? well i haven't experience or know someone close to me with this disorder but if i encounter or a guy who would hurt me so they could be satisfied...well screw him coz i would not let anyone beat me even if its for pleasure...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:33

[ 10 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy