• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[b]trivia: [/b]i eat plain pasta with cheese and butter , i dont know why i like it so much , :D i love the Italian cuisine so much ! hahaha . [i]any of you guys know the scenario my bestfriends girlfriend ?[/i] lolz thats what my current social life status is :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ You mean your bestfriend's girlfriend was your ex-girlfriend who apparently broke up with you because of something which I don't know. Hahaha.. Is that carbonara? I like it though but I don't love it.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a bestfriend which has a girlfriend which his girlfriend is much more closer to me than him . . . which results to jelousy and backstabbing hahaha . . eversince my bestfriend has b1tched all kinds of sh1ts behind my back , well "iba talaga nagagawa ng selos" lolz . . . [b]about the pasta . . [/b] hmm i like plain pasta , i mean just pasta , without any kind of sauce or whatever , just plain pasta with cheese ( parmesan ) and butter . . its a weird thing about me my parents never really understood . .lolz . . having said that , i like all kinds of pasta dishes hehehe ^^ hmm question about virginity. . [spoiler] what age did you lose your virginity ? [/spoiler] i dont know if its already discussed here ? ^^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ funny question ayel. :lol: [spoiler] 16? gosh. this is so ... :redface:[/spoiler] ej : hehehehe. well. :rolleyes: :P :arrow: are you guys familiar with cosmopolitan magazine? haha, it's like i'm reading here the cosmopolitan's dirty confessions article. :lol:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-06-09 10:43:20)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i know that magazine , but i prefer FHM my favorite part is true stories of the month , ladies confessions and bar room jokes :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]about the pasta . . hmm i like plain pasta , i mean just pasta , without any kind of sauce or whatever , just plain pasta with cheese ( parmesan ) and butter . . its a weird thing about me my parents never really understood . .lolz . . having said that , i like all kinds of pasta dishes hehehe ^^[/quote] My little brother like plain pasta too. Hahaha.. He's really weird. He also like dishes together with Ketchup like fish with ketchup, and others. [quote=`mizeL]are you guys familiar with cosmopolitan magazine? haha, it's like i'm reading here the cosmopolitan's dirty confessions article.[/quote] Hahaha.. That's alright. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i edited my post. hihihihi. :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]i dont know if its already discussed here ? ^^[/quote] 16. And she was 14. Hahaha.. It was her first time too. :lol:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm if any of you guys have a bible in hand right now read [b]Revelations 3:20[/b] [spoiler] "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." [/spoiler] then you'll find the answer here :D [b]Genesis 3:10 replies[/b] [spoiler] "He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."" [/spoiler] in the bible there are more than meets the eye ;) :D -peace^^ lolz i was never really interested in the bible before summer , but since i'm exposed to this church outgroup things etc. i've been transformed from a once emo-sadistic-beeatch to sadistic-christian guy lolz . hmm its kinda weird but i lost mine when i was [i]12 [/i] [spoiler] i was freshmen highschool back then , i had so many 4th year girl<space>friends and they exposed me to drinking which i learned when i was in the 5th grade :D i was so into drinking hard that time (grand matador , etc then one night ( the city fiesta ) at one of my friends place , i woke up drunk . . . wearing nothing but a tshirt . . . . . anyway you guys get the idea . . it wasnt my first intercourse it was my first . . b---- hehehe ^^ those girls became pregnant when we were in 3rd year . . but not because of me . . hehehehe XD and i stopped hanging out with those girls the next year :D . . . lolz i'm serious i was the youngest guy in our clique to be devirginized . . [/spoiler]

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-06-09 11:00:59)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha. 12? you're not yet fully matured then. hihihihi. it's kind of corruption hehe.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah i was effing childish that time so new things just came and go that easily . . lolz anyhow read [b]Revelations 3:20[/b] [spoiler] "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." [/spoiler] then you'll find the answer here :D [b]Genesis 3:10 replies[/b] [spoiler] "He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."" [/spoiler] ^ hahaha , la lang , my friend told me this . . lolz
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bout the spaghetti i love it specially Spaghetti alla Puttanesca =) i love to cook pasta with my own recipe of garlic bread made of french bread butter garlic parsley and ***** :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@freelance dude I am a Christian but let's be friend in ClassX please? Hahaha.. I want to A BIT nice in here. You know what I mean. Hahaha.. We can not have the appropriate mood for our group if you will continue to lecture those verses. Hehehe.. Don't get offended ok? :D Thanks. Next topic.. [spoiler]Friendly sex. I named it friendly sex because it involves two people who treat each other as their friend. Have you ever been into this? What happened? Or you want to experience this?[/spoiler]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@eehjhay : sure thing dude :D hahaha :thumbsup: about the friendly sex: [spoiler] i dont know if this experience of mine is called friendly sex but it kinda reminds me of one of my "special friends" when we were like studying for math then all of the sudden , it was like a spur at the moment thing when she turned on me and then we began kissing then we were so close back then that we always asked questions before we do something . . . :D [/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@FreeLance About your Topic [b]NEVER!!!![/b] =D=D=D=D and I'm Proud of It =D=D=D=D [spoiler]I think this was happen 2-3yr HS, It happen Sunday(Next day is Classes), I Drunk (Hate the Beer Taste) cause of the Failure in my Life, Always having Low Grades, Always Wrong, I want to Suicide that day But i found out it is not the better Answer And back to Get drunken, With my 2 Girl<space>Friends I Mean Classmate, When i woke up they "Yakap"Hugging me then i lost my energy cause i got drunken i found out i'm the middle of the bed and my T-shirt is Gone and my friends(My 2 Classmate) Lost T-shirt and Mini Shorts, Then I find my T-shirt at the Trash Can :redface:, I Look at the Clock then Its 8:00 AM My House is Far from my 2 Friends House, and the start of our classes is 8:30AM, w00t I'm late wahhhhh, Then thats the End[/spoiler] ^I thought I Lost my Virginity there But my 2 Classmate say Nothings Happens Whew =D About your Friend Thing(The Bible) Hahaha Mine, My Lola(GrandMother) when she call(From Spain) She always said to be Good and many More, I Think this is a "Sermon" So I'm Afraid to Answer Her Call But i learn One @Ej - Isang Hirit lng 1 Bible Verse then i gonna stop it [spoiler][align=center][b]*MGA AWIT 84:18*[/b][/align] "Upang Kanilang malaman na ikaw lamang, na ang pangalan ay "JEHOVA". Ay Kataastaasan sa boong lupa.[/spoiler] @New Topic Hahahaha As I Said I Never Lost my Virginity then I Didn't had yet Friendly Sex =D=D=D=D=D=D=D @Ate gLoOo LOLZ :lol: Just wanna Ask if you accept my Friend Request? :D @~Class X~ Hey Guyz Can you check if my Profile is Working, I mean the Auto Friend cause I Saw the WVM @ FS Home many view but some people are adding me Add me Up (If You wish) My Email: marv_me09@yahoo.com TY and TC always the ~Class X~ Members :thumbsup:

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 20:28:03)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow i missed a lot in here... @ ej's topic Friendly sex. I named it friendly sex because it involves two people who treat each other as their friend. Have you ever been into this? What happened? Or you want to experience this? [spoiler]yeah correct how i wish i gave him my first. i had a guy friend, a very close friend actually he's my childhood friend so we are more closer than my ex's. i had feelings for him and i know that he feel the same way but we cannot spoil our being friends just because of the special feelings so we tend to look for realtionships to other people than having it ourselves. there's this night that i texted him congrats after they win their basketball game that night in our barangay liga, then i ask him if he's well cause he had injuries he got in that game, he said that he need comfort hehe, and he make lambing asking me to come to his house so we can watch movies together, that was late 9pm already, so i ask my cousin if she can accompany me to go to my friends' house that night and we go there together, that night when i came to my friends' house, he was with his other cousins, so we are like 10 people there in their house watching matrix... the climax of the story was, we almost get there.. that late night almost 11pm but faied because i resist. well getting into details all his cousins are gone and only me, my firend and my gurl cousin was left in their living room. then my cousin go to restroom i dont know why while my cousin is in the bathroom, my friend started kissing me, harder and harder, and his hands were everywhere up and down in my private area, i was really hesistant about what was happening but inside me there are only two things, 1. i like what he was doing because i love him already, 2. i dont want us to be caught in that situation because everybody knows that we are just friends... we almost have sex that time, i was naked in the upper but below i was really controlling the situation, he was totally naked and i can feel his presentness already. i was flattered cause i made him arrouse even if im hesitant. when i heard noise coming from the stairs i quickly get my things and put it in. and ran outside the house without my slippers hahahaha... that was very embarrasing asking him through text to wake my sleeping cousin in the bathroom and bring me my slippers back. glad that i never left my undies there :D[/spoiler] well im also glad that nothing special happens to us that night cause if it so our relationship as close friend will be ruined i know, after that incident he remain sweet to me like nothing happens to us taht is in fact nothing really happens, but i refuse being the same person to him again. he was a year younger than me and i dont want t be involve in my neighbor nwei. he apologize to me for what had happened and i told him that what might happen if we continue those. i look for a bf that time so he will stop treating me in a special ways again. that man after him happen to be my lifetime partner now... :)

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-09 20:51:52)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hahahaha w0w Nice So Your Cousin is Sleeping in the CR Nice :thumbsup: Controlling your Below =D LOLZ =D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ imagine that im 21yo already and im so hesitant to do it with the person i love, so many complications hahaha and im a very cautious person kase:D my cousin was tipsy kase coz she just got home from a party... very embarrasing situation hahaha... i ran out of the street and got in front of our house without my slippers and left my cousin sleeping i think in my friends' cr hahaha so funny for me, but i was dreaming of him and that situation over and over yet never regret that thank goodness nothing happens to us below "my belt"... just a petty kissing and i can consider those as petty foreplays... touching and touching and just kissing and sucking... that's all=D and the sad part there [spoiler]nabitin cia, but not me=D[/spoiler] that's the reason why maybe he can't forget about it.

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-09 21:30:03)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^It was Funny When your Cousin Slept @ your Friends CR As you said your Love touches your "Private Area" :o So you mean Also the "Below the Belt" Thing Or Just the Upper :D And when you try to Forgot your Undies There @ your Friend(I mean your Love) House I will Just Laugh Funny and Embarrassing Story =D=D=D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 21:34:14)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

butterfly_lady_08 : wow. he is so sweet. a respect from him. hehe. topic. haha. :ninja: man, this is so long. it's up to you if you'll read it. [spoiler]my first year in college. woohoo college baby! :lol: my guy best friend is already in the picture. "friends with benifits" as one of my friends here calls it. :lol: in my filipino subject that time, our prof assigned us an individual project and requires our drawing skills for comic strip. i know i really suck at drawing and i remember my guy friend is so into sketching and stuffs. i texted him and asked for a favor about it. he said that i'll just come over to their house so i brought with me the art materials, he let me lead into his room for some brainstorming and all until we knew we're all alone. i noticed him sweating and trembling, i asked about it then he right away kissed me and did the deed. lol. it was my first time doing it with him. and after that, we laughed about it because the project wasn't done yet. so there was a 2nd time?! lol. yeah there really was. we planned to do it in my room (it's our room, my sister's and mine) and fortunately my mom went to manila for some meeting so my younger sister planned to sleep in my mom's room. again, the two of us were alone. but i told him to do my project first before making out. but he insisted because it'll be his "pampagana" for sketching superbly. haha. i'll just trust him daw. i was worried because next day will be the deadline. yeah, we had it from night till dawn. LOL. sketching, then breaktime, sketch again, and so on. :D and finally "my" project was done, he went home, told me to just text him, and left me smiling because of the 2 things. 1. project was done, and 2. "friends with benifits". my prof gave me an A for that project because she liked it and my classmates thought i did it so well. and me, i was just smiling with many meanings. haha.[/spoiler] i thought it was cool. hehe.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy