• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Hum...Dun rily remember..Looks like "Share Your Sex Experience"...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@deverkerbill its safe dude. shes not reading any posts in this group. and i am sure that she wont mind. trust me. =D -- Where are the others? lol. Dont be shy. hahaha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yah.....hahaha~i know it...she's not the type of person who will Mind someone's Past.........makes her really cute.. :wow: ei?why do i talk like that?hahah...sorry...Off topic.. yah...where's Others?i see some Class X's member usually posts @ night... wow~...Vampire Class? :lol:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh.. it's really nice to be here.. what a great egroup.. :cool: oppss, sorry for being off topic.. btw, thx for accepting me here sir eehjhay.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-23 05:29:58)

jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you very much for approving me in this group...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ welcome new members.. oh yeah.. wer are the others? haha wer have dey gone?? hmm... ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yah....dunno...maybe they'll ol in midnite~ vampire class~ btw,do u have any good jokes?yah..for waiting the others to come.. i'll start.. One Day a Big momma call a Police station to ask for how many minutes wiln it takes to travel from California to new york. Police:May i Help you? BM :Yeah,May i know how long will it takes for a trip from california to new york? Police: a Minute,Maam.....(searching for documents) BM :Okay,thank You!(Close The Phone) Tuut Tuut Police:hello,Maam?maam?? well,it really is not funny unless u hear it... sorry..... ah...i'm embarassed.... *walk Out*
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ DeverKerbill what happen next? =D i want to know.. pls continue your joke.. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What?! How about green jokes? Hahaha.. We have to compromise or relate with ClassX. Hehehe..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

LOL to the 2 posts above eejhay. peace out! :D hihihihi Honestly I enjoy reading those goofs. :lol: I can't share an embarrassing moment now because as far as I can remember I haven't done something bloopers yet. Eehjhay : continue it please. haha :P betchshai : haha nice one!
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]`mizeL :[/b] Honestly I enjoy reading those goofs. I can't share an embarrassing moment now because as far as I can remember [b]I haven't done something bloopers yet[/b]. [b]wat! shock shock[/b]!:o ate mizel more more jowk! [b]to all im really shock ek ek! for those post no "preno" nyc kip it up! jowk![/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sharing time eh? haha.. [i]Continuation... The next day...[/i] [spoiler]We went to my ex-gf's friend's house. My ex introduced me to her friend so I can easily get along with all of her friends. Her friend (girl), has many siblings. They even have a pet dog. We stayed with them in their bedroom. We watched tv etc. After few minutes, my ex asked her friend if we can go to the other bedroom. (LAWL!) The first thing came in my mind that she wanted to happen between me and her (my ex). Hahaha.. So we went to the next bedroom with her friend. We watched tv for few minutes. My ex asked her friend if she could go get us some food. I knew in my mind that she was planning something naughty for us. lol. The second her friend went out of the room, we immediately kiss each other and play! We had sex on her friend's bed. While we were doing it, the door suddenly opened! OMG! We were so scared! We didn't know what to do. We were stunned and stop what we were doing. We actually did nothing, I was on her top. But when we checked the door, there were nobody there. The door opened by itself. We forgot to lock it up. So we lock the door and hoped nobody will interfere. Haha..[/spoiler] So I should share more? =D:lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ more. lol Maruko: duh. want some punch in the face? lol. :lol: peace. :D being shocked is part of our life. nyahaha added: for the new members in the group, welcome to the club! \m/

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-05-23 22:01:08)

vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjhay tnx 4 approving me in this group :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by vhinz04 (2008-05-23 23:37:17)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaaaa dont be shock lol.. wat we r discussing here r juz normal... who knows... u will all out beat us in near future.. nyahaha... Welcome To all New Member.. wer all brod and sis here... waa ej .... pls finish ur story grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: more more more i like ur story ej =D =D =D

Last edited by vhinz04 (2008-05-23 23:41:27)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sir eehjhay pls finish your story.. :P i'll check it later :D
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for accepting me here!=)
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]cfreng2[/b] ur welcome :wow:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thanks for welcoming me..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:14

[ 9 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy