• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

vhinz04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[scroll]lol im so HOT now w8 i go to CR :D [/scroll] [scroll] ej wht is the next :D [/scroll]

Last edited by vhinz04 (2008-05-25 03:26:12)

BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ haha ur hot [i]kua[/i] so excited on the next story of [i]kua[/i] eehjay huh? :eh: hahaha =D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha worry not guys.. mod eehjhay continues his stories but fun of making it [i]bitin[/i].. haha i mean with continuations.. whew... be patient.. :arrow: o gee.. i guess i'm tired to share my experieces for now.. :P anyway i'll try to share mine again soon... :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-25 03:59:28)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay lol~that's the sweatest Sweet story~ :lol: is she really that perfect?lucky you~ still have a continuation?i'll be waiting~ ^if me,it's not i'm tired but dun have anything to share......well,i'll just wait and read anybody's exp... =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@vhinz04 We don't want to know the status of your libido while or after reading some discussions here. Keep it to yourself. Respect the other group members. -- Why am I the only one who's sharing here? Haha.. I could run out of stories lol.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^no point for waiting....i think everyone have share their exp..... besides,dont you have the continuation of your previously Story? come on...i'm getting Curious~ =D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ :lol: the curiostiy of a teenage guy.. haha i understand that dude.. worry not.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yah..coz i've never received any Sex Education before...... this topic looks like it :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooo.. i see.. haha that's ok.. at least u take class x as an example for the s education.. =)
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-.- im back -.- [i](spam ba?)[/i] hahaha.. srry :D im sleepy.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's my share: [spoiler][b]after 5 weeks i broke up the relationship between me and her but still i have a feelings again her but i need to broke up with her cause said of my relatives, its not good if i take a relationship to earlier, my cousin said i have allot of times to have a gf, wrong timing for them, and still i follow them? i call her on her phone but still no one can hear, after few days i go to her house, after i opened a door i said "tao po", she [b]smack me a kiss and hug[/b], im feel special but 100% fear cause i dont know were i start. then they said please be seated, and i do and after that i think there's no person to her house, and this 1st comes to my mind [b]wat will happen if i said i need to end the relationship between me and her[/b]. min while they seated on my legs and they started to kiss me up & down, im guilty in that moment cause[u] "masyadong masakit"[/u]. and then after she finished she said why? there's a problem, i said this relationship "end" [u]im cry and she cry[/u] she said why why! without explanation i leave her alone and im felt guilty but i need to do! that is my [b]unforgetable sex moment[/b][/spoiler] [b] sorry for those wrong grammar![/b]

Last edited by Maruko (2008-05-25 21:05:53)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol lucky maruko... a break up with a bonus ++
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wait a minute? Who kissed there? You said "they"? Oh well I have a break up sex too. Hahaha.. It was great but after I realized my sanity were ignored. Hahaha.. I can share it but let's talk about your experience first. Dude you got to fight for the one you love. Dont hold yourself back because of the people surrounds you said so or you feared of something. Do what your mind and your heart tell you to do and you won't regret it. People's voices are just advices and guides. It is up to you to decide, not them.
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Maruko too sad for the girl Here's my share about my unforgettable sex experience: [spoiler]My parents did not know that I have a bf. That day, my parents went to a trip leaving me and my cousins at home. My cousins have their own room, so they stayed there while my parents was away. Because of my naughtiness, I contacted my bf and invited him to go to our house so he immediately went to our house. He was sneaking so that no one could see him, so I opened our door and he run fast to go inside my room. Then, we talked,.. then things got hot,... then we did it!.. Sex that time doesn't feel that good yet since its our second time to do it. I still felt the sting of his thing. :lol:.. But the thought of having sex with him felt really good. The thrilling part of this experience is how my bf can go out of the house without being noticed by my cousins. So I went out of the room and checked if my cousins are still in their room. Luckily, they were still inside their room. So I rushed to my room and told my bf that he must go now. Before he went out, we had a very long torrid kiss and we said goodbye. Good thing my bf was gone already because another cousin of mine went to our house and was looking for me. It was a relief that my cousins did not caught my bf sneaking at our house plus we had the chance to have a good time together. :lol: [/spoiler] More sex experience will be shared next time. I hope u guys will also share yours.:thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Rawr. Nice! You will share your stories here cfreng2. :D I'll be waiting for that. -- To all: Read the first post in this group thread. :)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah I'll share more soon. Others should also share their stories so that this group will keep on going and burning. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@maruko [quote]i call her on her phone but still no one can hear, after few days i go to her house, after i opened a door i said "tao po", she]smack me a kiss and hug, im feel special but 100% fear cause i dont know were i start. then [b]they[/b] said please be seated, and i do and after that i think there's no person to her house, and this 1st comes to my mind wat will happen if i said i need to end the relationship between me and her.[/quote] who's this "they"? @cfreng still have some more?i'm ready to read it all~ =D @eehjhay this class is not really the safe place...she knows what have i posted here... she read all the posts here yesterday... uwooh~but she didnt hate me~hahaha~~so glad~
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i won't share unless this group's posts will be kept private and unreadable by the non-members here lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]this class is not really the safe place...she knows what have i posted here... she read all the posts here yesterday... uwooh~but she didnt hate me~hahaha~~so glad~[/quote] Uhmm.. Can you please tell her that I want to talk to her? @mizel yup. I will insist to Admin about that.
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. non-members must not be allowed to view and read our group's posts. there are minors and other people which might not digest what we are talking here.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy