• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i love doing the same with my bf too...hehehe just love the feeling of knowing and hearing how he moan so loud... i love to experiment too like chewing a minty gum or something mint before i go down under...so the feeling of the mint in his package would be so intense then rub a cold bottle of water against his "junior"... [quote][b]switpotato[/b] hmmm i think im abno waa... i enjoy more when im watching my partner moaning like crazy ... driving him wild... i like doing the job not other way around... i like torturing.. the guy specially in bj and stroking it at same time....:paranoid: let him beg to let him in or make him cum nyahaha[/quote]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

:o [spoiler]omg. i'm soo uber noob in this topic. =D i never had friendly sex. and i had sex twice?! =D poor me... but i am not that ignorant about these things.. i do read magazines and talk to friends about it. ------------------------------------------------------------- but i enjoy making guys bitin. =D imagine, we were almost doing it but not really.:P [/spoiler]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]but i enjoy making guys bitin. imagine, we were almost doing it but not really.[/quote] oh.. u'r playing games with that guy huh.. =D this is somewhat cool.. :evil:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]but i enjoy making guys bitin. =D imagine, we were almost doing it but not really.[/quote] What you mean? :paranoid: I really hate it when girls do make us wait or I mean they do something that they won't finish it. It's very irritating and annoying. If girls do this often, your partners might get angry at you all the time.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

about the Incredible thing: [spoiler]I really can't find words to explain it. Anyway what I mean on the incredible was the both of us really enjoyed the moment and both of us were satisfied. I mean it was full of love :wow: i don't know if it's right.. nyahaha LOL :lol:[/spoiler] Make boys wait you say.,? [spoiler]Hm i wonder why sometimes I fake orgasm when I am tired.. hm :doubt:[/spoiler]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha :arrow: [spoiler] Hm i wonder why sometimes I fake orgasm when I am tired.. hm[/spoiler] i tried faking it but it's not nice so whenever his in the mood and im not i would just say no! coz i know he would respect my feelings bout it...
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=gl0o]Hm i wonder why sometimes I fake orgasm when I am tired.. hm[/quote] you know that's nice if you do it to avoid your partner getting tired and holding their cum, in your case you do it because you get tired,,, that's also nice,,, for your own reason... i often fake my cum. in consideration to my partner so that he cud let go of his'... i hate it when he looks so tired of what he was doing to make me cum first... its so annoying so i get turned off and i rather fake it. and [quote=micah_km]wooohhh.... is that acceptable? me, i never say no... why? because what if you are in the mood and he's not. so would you accept it if he says no to you? a give and take matter... just an opinion... sex is not just sex... its a simple expression of compromising with your partners need[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-10 22:41:50)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]That's what a guy suppose to do. They deserve all the good treatments. Incredible? You mean he turns "GREEN" whenever you two are making love? Hahaha.. Green like Incredible Hulk at the same time green as obscene. Hahaha..[/quote] this reminds me about the upcoming movie....really looking forward for it.. :) [spoiler][quote]Hm i wonder why sometimes I fake orgasm when I am tired.. hm[/quote] fake orgasm?what is that?u mean...like masturbation or sumthing?[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deverkerbill]fake orgasm?what is that?u mean...like masturbation or sumthing?[/quote] its the act of expressing that you are done during sex intercourse but the thruth is you are too way far from that. [spoiler] umaarte na nilabasan na kahit hindi pa... in short "magaling na artista" =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-10 22:45:18)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FAKE ORGASM?! I think I haven't encounter that or didn't do to me with my ex's but I wonder if they really did it. :( I just hope they didn't. Why would you fake the orgasm? It's like you're not serious about having sex with your partner. It also disrespect your partner. You have to be true to yourself and to your partner while having sex otherwise it will be nonsense. Don't get offended ok? :)
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=eehjhay][quote]FAKE ORGASM?! I think I haven't encounter that or didn't do to me with my ex's but I wonder if they really did it. :( I just hope they didn't. Why would you fake the orgasm? It's like you're not serious about having sex with your partner. It also disrespect your partner. You have to be true to yourself and to your partner while having sex otherwise it will be nonsense. Don't get offended ok? :)[/quote] of course talking bout myside iam not offended no. 1 reason... there are times that you are tired, of school, of travel, of somewhat yet your partner needs you... and you in yourself know that you will not cum that easily bec of the reason s i have in no. 1 or, it will take him a lot of energy and effor enable for him to make you done. no 2. there's this emotional factors, like in me i dont know but in the middle i get turned off and loss my excitement maybe because in one portion of the intercourse i was annoyed when he acted like this and that and/or a part of my private is touched in a harsh manner and i felt pain in that part... well rather than telling him those reasons, i would prefer to act as if im enjoying the play... COMPROMISE --- that's the right term. if not... mabibitin mo lang ang partner mo.[/quote] [/spoiler] i am a very good partner that will do anything just to make compromise even myself will suffer because i want my partner to feel good about it.

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-10 23:07:27)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@eehjhay: [spoiler]I know and i think it's not really nice to do it especially when ur partner's enjoying during the deed. Hm actually, it's not that you're not sincere but sometimes when I'm really tired and he wants it, I can't resist but I try my best to satisfy him yet, I am not.[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If you are tired, just don't let them have sex with you. Guys have sympathy too and respect. If there aren't from them, then what are you waiting for? Leave them. New topic: [spoiler]Taking nude/daring pictures of yourself. We love to take our pictures and upload it in Friendster or wherever you like. But some of you will take ourselves' daring pictures. Honestly I have lots of daring pictures of mine. But I rarely post it somewhere or show it to others. Do you also take daring pictures of yourself? Did someone already seen it? Is it alright for you if someone else see those?[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-11 01:52:57)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ i havent tried it dude.im not into that taking pictures of my body. coz i have some insecurities for my body arrggghh :wallbash: im not blessed with a nice body kyahahah :lol: speaking of orgasm and faking it thingy.. how long it will take for a girl to reach orgasm?. coz sometimes.the guys are already done.. while the girls are left behind unsatisfied..
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Taking nude/daring pictures of yourself. We love to take our pictures and upload it in Friendster or wherever you like. But some of you will take ourselves' daring pictures. Honestly I have lots of daring pictures of mine. But I rarely post it somewhere or show it to others. Do you also take daring pictures of yourself? Did someone already seen it? Is it alright for you if someone else see those?[/quote] [spoiler]yeay actually i have some pics... i made that sexy pics before so i can give my partner little sizzle while he is away from me,, means miles and mountains and overseas away from me... a long-distance relationship. and yet after i met my ex bf, i showed him also those including pics of my private parts. i think he still keep those in his pc even if were off now... i dont know why... the truth is i even have sex videos with my partner=D[/spoiler] [quote=colourblind]speaking of orgasm and faking it thingy.. how long it will take for a girl to reach orgasm?. coz sometimes.the guys are already done.. while the girls are left behind unsatisfied[/quote] actually it will take long for gurls to reach climax unlike on guys that only take 1-2 mins. i guess if not mistaken depends on their urge on sex... girls satisfaction depends on how the guy will perform... mostly if there is a long range of foreplay, girls become more excited and might reach climax easily...

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-11 03:28:15)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08][quote]colourblind wrote: speaking of orgasm and faking it thingy.. how long it will take for a girl to reach orgasm?. coz sometimes.the guys are already done.. while the girls are left behind unsatisfied[/quote] actually it will take long for gurls to reach climax unlike on guys that only take 1-2 mins. i guess if not mistaken depends on their urge on sex... girls satisfaction depends on how the guy will perform... mostly if there is a long range of foreplay, girls become more excited and might reach climax easily...[/quote] ho..i dunno that there's a difference about time in Orgasm.but isnt it depends on how horny she/he is? @ topic is a photo in a beach included here? no..of course not... i dun have any of that...coz when i see my own belly that looks like a Rice pack than a six Pack,i dun wanna do that...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hahahaha. the FAKE ORGASM topic just spun like a whirlwind, was gone immediately. :lol: [spoiler]i've tried having a fake orgasm and the guy would just laugh and say, "you're faking it. i know u'r already tired, just say it. LOL" and then i respond with --> okay, :redface: (hahaha.)[/spoiler] for the new topic: [spoiler]taking nude pics of myself? yeah, i've tried it! i usually do it whenever i feel so sexy and horny lol. but then i delete the pics right away. you know, i still look virgin to many people, i don't want scandals lol.[/spoiler]

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-06-11 08:05:16)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

about fake orgasm again: [spoiler]actually, even though we don't want to do it due that we're tired, we sometimes think of just giving pleasure to our partner. I mean it's like giving his satisfaction first. :)[/spoiler] taking pics of my self? [spoiler]I love taking pictures of myself. But daring pictures? Yeah I tried doing it. I see myself with siz mizel because I only keep them with myself or sometimes delete them. Because I don't want any scandal too :P Honestly, I sometimes pose on my cellphone cam wearing only my undies or after I take a bath. But that was before.. :eh: It's as if like I just want to see how I look like wearing only those. hehe :D Other people see me innocent. If they only know.. :eh: [/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-11 07:20:31)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

taking pictures: [spoiler]b4 i used to take some photo of myself nude and send it mms on my ex bf... but now that im fat im just disguted with what im seeing in the photo... :( :crybaby:[/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]What you mean? :paranoid: I really hate it when girls do make us wait or I mean they do something that they won't finish it. It's very irritating and annoying. If girls do this often, your partners might get angry at you all the time.[/quote] [spoiler] yeah i know it's very irritating. we always fight when it comes to matters like this. maybe he just lack the talent of making me feel in the mood in doing it. "we were almost doing it but not really" it means, before he can enter, we argue about matters. i hate it when he ask all the time. "is it ok?" chuva ek ek... so annoying. it makes me remember where am i. =D so we always end up not doing it. =D good thing we're not together anymore... :penguin:[/spoiler] piture-picture:D [spoiler] i had taken photos of myself when i got so conscious with my figure.. i was not exercising and got worried. so before i'll take a shower, i took a pic and check (i delete them after) and it motivated me to exercise. :lol:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy