• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ wew hakhak, july u r now member of the class x .!welcome here bro =) [spoiler]why youy leave the hunkies (reload) :wasted: before, im from hunkies also :lol:[/spoiler] @ topic, depends on the situation, if she makes me naughty first,then thats the signal, i'll be the one to start the show, ofcors i will make the moment slow =D [spoiler] kala mo my experiecne na si tjay =D :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-14 05:03:57)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@ siz monix and colorblind: [spoiler]yeah, it does exist. I wonder but I haven't seen one yet.. nayahaha just kidding LOL :lol:[/spoiler] @ Q&A [spoiler]It really excites him when I start if first and sometimes it makes him so hot =D I bit his ear whenever I want to start it and there he realize and so on :eh: I guess girls can start it already. I mean for guys, is it ok if we girls start it? I think it depends on the mood. But darn, it's irresistable.. :lol:[/spoiler]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Q&A [spoiler]it dpends who's on the mood..but honestly,in my relationship.im one who always make the first move:D that's why my girlfriend call me [b]"L"[/b] mo, not elmo =D.and i agree w/ eejhay.,i like when girls give the signal first :eh:[/spoiler]
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yo new groupmate hello and welcome to class x @glOo its rare ate :lol: well maybe its in the book of records? kyahahah :lol: @topic [spoiler]girls this days are now aggressive.so for me i think its ok when girls take the initiative.it makes the things easy for us boys :lol:[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]its ok when girls take the initiative.it makes the things easy for us boys[/quote] bonus round lol... well in mycase... i rather give the signal first ... not for the bonus sake ill wait if he will take the bait.. if he does .. hmmmm i change my mind lets reschedule this lol... im juz teasing u :lol: [i]ala lang trip ko lang[/i]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-14 07:06:25)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

TA Juleigtin Siahaan : Welcome to the club! :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]@glOo its rare ate well maybe its in the book of records? kyahahah[/quote] ^ not sure.. told ya i didn't know anyone who has it :eh: haha
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

signals. [spoiler] i know u guys like it. it's just your pride that tells u u should be the one who'll initiate. :lol: but now, girls love throwing signals at you... but some guys are too dense & misinterpret it as something else.[/spoiler]

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-14 10:12:11)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome to the new cumers! I mean comers. :/ Haha no offense, just trying to have fun guys :D Q&T #2 What is your greatest and wildest fantasy together with your love of your dreams (whether your current partner, celebrety, anyone)?
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Welcome to the new cumers! I mean comers. :/ Haha no offense, just trying to have fun guys :D[/quote] ^ LOL ! hahahaha [quote=eehjhay]Q&T #2 What is your greatest and wildest fantasy together with your love of your dreams (whether your current partner, celebrety, anyone)?[/quote] ^ its doing [b][i][u]it[/u] [/b][/i]with keira knightly :P :)) well lets scratch the fact that she's anorexic :D

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-06-14 10:59:32)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ anorexic? well. :lol: Q&A2: Leonardo di Caprio, Brad Pitt, Keannu Reeves, and Emile Hirsch (actor, The Girl Next Door). Them. :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ but she was soooooo hot in the movie "domino" :D , my kind of girl :D hehe hot , naughty , witty , smart-ass , clever and lots of ego :D hahaha :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wildest fantasy? Going to a fine beach, enjoying the sunset, with the person who I really love (named Rose). Then we'll have fun, then later the night, a disco with friends. Bonfire when the atmosphere calmed down. :D Well I have many fantasies, this is one of them. :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Going to a fine beach, enjoying the sunset, with the person who I really love (named Rose). Then we'll have fun, then later the night, a disco with friends. Bonfire when the atmosphere calmed down. :D[/quote] ^ very romantic dude =| \m/ anyway , one of the wildest fantasies is that , i wish i had the talent to sing and play the guitar then i want to surprise my girlfriend in her birthday , her friends would drag her in a dark theater she's panicked and then all of the sudden guitar strings are heard in the stage and then i play the acoustic version of bleeding love then the lights come on . . and while she's walking away she would suddenly look back and then . . . well guys you get the idea . its like one of the last scenes in music and lyrics except that its a dark theater surprise :)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow freelance is sweet ..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Going to a fine beach, enjoying the sunset, with the person who I really love (named Rose). Then we'll have fun, then later the night, a disco with friends. Bonfire when the atmosphere calmed down. :D[/quote] ^ :redface: [quote=Freelance6969]anyway , one of the wildest fantasies is that , i wish i had the talent to sing and play the guitar then i want to surprise my girlfriend in her birthday , her friends would drag her in a dark theater she's panicked and then all of the sudden guitar strings are heard in the stage and then i play the acoustic version of bleeding love then the lights come on . . and while she's walking away she would suddenly look back and then . . . well guys you get the idea . its like one of the last scenes in music and lyrics except that its a dark theater surprise[/quote] ^ thats so romantic :cry: [b]What is your greatest and wildest fantasy together with your love of your dreams (whether your current partner, celebrety, anyone)?[/b] ans: One of them was to do it with [b]Dave Annable[/b] [i]<--- Brothers & Sisters[/i],Jensen ackles,Ryan Reynolds,Keanu reeves,Patrick Dempsey oh and Jude Law . :lol: .... nyahahha I'll post the current fantasy later :redface:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

oh, the fantasy. the most. :D Being with someone I love, us riding on a ferris wheel and it moves so slow until it pauses where the two of us are already at the top, watching the view of sunset. Haayyyyy. :wow: It is so sweet. :wow: I think this kind of fantasy is only possible in Japan because I've seen this scene in La Corda D'Oro anime. Hehe. :D I want this to happen!
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@switpotato wa dats mean ate..making ur partner "[i]bitin[/i]" :lol: @ej & freelance wow thats really nice dude.im learning ideas from u guys heheh [spoiler]i really want to go to soapland wif maria ozawa and sora aoi wohohohoo :lol: note: this is just part of my wishful thinking kyahhaa[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]maria ozawa[/quote] OMG?! Maria Ozawa! Nice dude! :D She's really hot!
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah bruh..shes freaking hot aye?. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy