• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=peachcute_18]^ate is he moaning coz of hurt or pleasure? ahehe.., :lol:[/quote] hahha i think he is not moaning.... since it quite soft... icant hear it clearly most probably he is cursing me nyahaha .... [i]d pala moaring murahin pala lol[/i]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

about sadism and masochism.. hehe.. its a paraphilia...
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

sexual masochism/sadism, i never tried that only the "role playing" deed..:eh:..but there was a time that i fucked a girl so hard and i accidentally bang her head off the bedside..then she said to me [i]harder paaaaaaaaaaaah!![/i]..i dunno if that's considered masochism but that really turned me on..

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-07-09 06:01:33)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]hahha i think he is not moaning.... since it quite soft... icant hear it clearly most probably he is cursing me nyahaha .... d pala moaring murahin pala lol[/quote] LOL! just a question to anyone:[spoiler] but what if u enjoy hurting ur partner or the one being hurt during the intercourse but ur partner doesn't enjoy it or he/she is not complaining but u can see his/her face like he/she doesn't really feel doing it and not really enjoying. what you'd do then? continue coz u like it or just do the normal to adjust with your partner but not really contented?[/spoiler] how's that?
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart]but what if u enjoy hurting ur partner or the one being hurt during the intercourse but ur partner doesn't enjoy it or he/she is not complaining but u can see his/her face like he/she doesn't really feel doing it and not really enjoying. what you'd do then? continue coz u like it or just do the normal to adjust with your partner but not really contented?[/quote] well if that is the case..maybe i'll just do the normal act..i think more of my partner's satisfaction than to myself..:eh:..and it will make me feel that im not able to satisfy her , which is really insulting on my part!:doubt:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wanna know the different kinds of paraphilias ( sexual instincts w/c is expressed in ways that are sexually unaccepted or biologically undesirable)?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thats interesting.. Name them please. Hehe. Its new to me bout those haha joke!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sure fafs... 1. exhibitionism -exposing one's gender to unsuspecting stranger - more common in men (haha) 2.fetishism -using non living objects 3. transvestic fetishism/cross dresser - sexual gratification through wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. 4. phedophilia- -sexual activity w/ the child or children generally 13 yrs of age 5. klismaphilia- - use of enemas to achieve orgasm 6. sexual masochism- - act of being humilated, beaten. restrained or otherwise made to suffer 7. hypoxyphilia- -self strangulation -oxygen deprivation is used to achieve sexual orgasm 8. sexual sadism- - physical or psychological suffering of the victim is sexually exciting to the person 9. plushophilia- - use of stuff toys 10. emotophilia- - vomitus (vomit) 11. hybristophilia- - use of feces (stools) 12. voyeurism- - observing an unsuspecting person who is naked, or engaging in sexual acts 13. zoophilia- - sexual contact w/ animals 14. infantilism - desire to be treated like infants 15. necrophilia -dead person/ use of corpse 16. scatologia - phone sex 17. partialism - rubbing of genitals n the part of the body 18. urophilia- - urinating while doing it 19. pictophilia -using pics to achieve orgasm 20. gerophilia - old people 21. troilism -threesome 22. agalnatophilia - using dolls to achieve orgasm.. [b]hahaha... do ya have paraphilia???[/b] [b] btw.. what can ya say about sexual addiction?? i mean the obsessive compulsive behavior of a person that causes severe stress and,, for the person... sex is the most important priority... [/b]

Last edited by reikazek (2008-07-09 14:34:50)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7. hypoxyphilia- -self strangulation -oxygen deprivation is used to achieve sexual orgasm [spoiler] i experienced this with my bf for about a couple of times...and this feels good...hahaha :retard: coz im the one who deprive him the oxygen and i feel so in control while strangling him... :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-09 20:13:33)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew i learned new stuffs again :lol: nweiz zoophilia and necrophilia are creepy :paranoid: never even in my wildest imagination that i would think about that :wallbash:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]whew i learned new stuffs again :lol: nweiz zoophilia and necrophilia are creepy :paranoid: never even in my wildest imagination that i would think about that :wallbash:[/quote] heheh... yes it is.. having sex with a corpse.. omg!!!! btw [spoiler] i experienced scatologia once with my ex bf.. hahha...and he's moaning like crazy.. lol [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I experienced half of those list I think? I experienced # 6, 8, 12, 14, 16 17 and 19. Although I can add #4 but they were two 14 years old ex gf. Hehehe.. I would like to experience # 21 :redface: [spoiler]Wooo! I've watched/seen the # 10, 11 and 18. At first I was disgusted, but eventually I get used to it while I was watching. Hahaha.. All of those I already know it thru experience and watching them via videos. :/[/spoiler]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I experienced half of those list I think? I experienced # 6, 8, 12, 14, 16 17 and 19. Although I can add #4 but they were two 14 years old ex gf. Hehehe.. I would like to experience # 21 :redface:[/quote] gosh... fafs... hahah.. you have a lot of experience.. lols...
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of # 21. 13 and 15 <---:puke: masochism really turn me on.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well the meaning is kinda ... brief and non supportive.. medically speaking those rnt true.. one way or another like wat i said b4.. u may doing it but not juz aware...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]well the meaning is kinda ... brief and non supportive.. medically speaking those rnt true.. one way or another like wat i said b4.. u may doing it but not juz aware...[/quote] those things are from my notes... taken when im still reviewing for my boardexam.... peace..
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im a doctor too ... again i stand with wat i posted wat u given are too brief... want to educate us give us more elaborate meaning if u cant lets all juz enjoy... commenting and sharing peace as well...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-10 07:59:13)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, the descriptions were quite short.... but still effective in delivering thoughts.. (PEACE also...) #15 & #18... yucks!! God bless!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I would like to experience # 21 :redface:[/quote] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: my gf says that she wont contact me anymore. =( i dont know what happen with her. or maybe with me. :wasted: i think she tired coz im to selfish at all. :wallbash: huwa....i miss her... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: im in a bad mood today. :retard: so please dont pissed me off.. i'll ban u one by one.. :doubt: joking.. :penguin:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@reikazek: [spoiler]nice one :thumbsup: but @#18?? aw... how could the--- who would dare do that? LOL those terms are so T-E-R-M-Y... always have to take note of the spelling.. jukz Anyway, there are really some things humans can do despite of the standards we have. But, some people are really into it just to achieve orgasm some may bring pain yet includes the thrill with in :eh: OT: sorry for being late guys.. i missed two pages already.. yet topic still the same...[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 9 queries - 0.151 second ]
Privacy Policy