• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=ashdesignz]would it be ok to the girls if they both partners got drunk before lurve-making? i mean is it still in the mood?[/quote] nawp..coz if both are drunk obviously their energy goes down.. and they will just sleep rather than making booboo's since they got no energy to release.. so there's no more thrill on it.. on the other hand,if both of you are drunk and 1 of you is really [i]"tigang"[/i] then maybe that person can still be in the mood to do it..but im pretty sure the other one wont enjoy it unless you'll make a style that will make her/him feel the "intense heat"!:D but if you'll just do the in and out thing then there's no sense.. its like you're just sexually harrassing someone.. that's my opinion..
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

uhm no comment bout the topic but can I ask a question for girls? Q and A [spoiler]what does the sperm cell taste?[/spoiler]

Last edited by MarqueeJ (2008-08-18 00:37:34)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MarqueeJ]what does the sperm cell taster?[/quote] huh?sperm cell taster?? i dont get your question.. elaborate more plz..
lucyfer
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thank"s for approve me..:):):)
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i Re edit it sorry for that =)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ahw!heheh!now i get it.. hmmm,i haven't eat or ate any sperm cells yet.. hahahah!:lol: Hmm,so sperm cells can be eaten??:/ That's weird.. Ohw!maybe you mean when the guy has his orgasm while the guys "thingy" was inside the girls mouth.. Can you picture it out?? Hekhek!:lol: For me it tastes like salted water!=D heheh!i dunno with others!
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just saw it with my frends cp hehe and she just swallow it ^^
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ really??hahah!that so woooowww!!:o but sperm cells are uber small.. how did she manage to hold it?? using her fingernails?? jinkies!having the sticky whoophy of a guy on my mouth(geez!dont know how to call that) is A o.k for me.. But the sperm cell all alone.. It seems like eating a dilis..hekhek!:lol:
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol its like when the sperm is about to come out u catch it with ur mouth^^
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Some people do that. Some of my friends said that it doesn't have any taste at all. Some say its kinda salty. Some say its sweet. It depends on the hygiene of the guy. Swallowing a cum (sperms) is safe. But be sure to have a proper hygiene and thorough bath and excrete before doing this. Guys should still respect girls even if they agree to have their cum in their mouth.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa? :o whew! taste of sperms? hmm what i learned past from my anatomy subject that seminal fluid contains fructose - this is actually a type of sugar found in fruits.. used by the sperm cells to survive and to provide energy for these cells. So basing on this, i think it's sweet. Though i don't want to try tasting it.. it's kinda :puke: haha lolz ^ i agree above there.. I think it's really really really important to instill respect even if the girl has still agreed. :)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-08-19 08:54:13)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ for short swallowing the seminal fluid is healthy.. that's what i also heard with the others.. you could get more vitamins on that..(based on my prof's opinion..hekhek!) and kuya eehjhay is right,guys should proper hygiene before doing that.. the most important thingy.. and yupz,respect should be there.. guys must ask 1st before doing such thing..
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm i think there's no problem in swallowing guys fluids. taste, so far i cant describe haha i think as long as the person enjoys the practice taste doesnt matter anymore... but someone told me about when a guy was very fond of drinking pineapple juice or eating pineapple it has effect on the texture, smell and taste. i don't know... :| [spoiler]long time no post... just reminded bout today is his b-day... happy birthday! :gift:[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha.. Thank you :D I appreciate it. -- [spoiler]There's one time with my ex-gf before, since she was having her menstrual period that time, we couldn't have sex. But however, she just did some bj to me. Or as others say, "face fuck." (Is it offensive with that name?) Anyway I lost control that time. She accidentally swallowed some of my cum. I supposed to take out my pet out of her mouth before I cum. And some of my cum also went to her face. She said it has no taste (maybe because she immediately swallowed it before she had the chance to taste it). Then after few minutes, she felt sleepy. LOL! But for me, it's really sexy to see your girl partner to swallow, or put some in her mouth, or on her face. I really would appreciate my partner if she do that for me.[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah kinda offensive for me huh... just an opinion :D [quote]"face fuck." (Is it offensive with that name?)[/quote] [spoiler]for me i think its kinda disgust me if ever i see cum all over my face... swallow it no prob but to put it in my face... hmmm plus the smell... hmmm... bad idea for me :| but in one point i like it when i see it in my boobsie... i feel so sexy when having a lets say "boobs fuck" hehe [spoiler]no sense.. :P[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-08-20 03:34:15)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahahaha.. I think its a titty fuck? Hehehe.. I only did that to my ex-gf once.
eibhie
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee.. tnx 4 approving me eehjhay..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]But for me, it's really sexy to see your girl partner to swallow, or put some in her mouth, or on her face. I really would appreciate my partner if she do that for me.[/quote] yep2x!a lot of guys do really appreciate a lot if their partner will do that.. so i agree on that.. and for me,as long as i've been seeing my guy so happy with whats going on.. i'll just do everything to make him crave for more!:D [spoiler]did your bday just passed??nyweiz,belated happy beerday!cheese burger!:eh:[/spoiler] [quote=butterfly_lady_08]for me i think its kinda disgust me if ever i see cum all over my face... swallow it no prob but to put it in my face... hmmm plus the smell... hmmm... bad idea for me :|[/quote] at 1st try,yupz..its kinda disgusting..but once you get used to it.. its just nothing.. i remember when i had my 1st time experience on that.. i was doing the bj thing on my ex and the he suddenly splat all his cum around my face and mouth.. geez!i screamed and shout and run right away inside the cr.. and i really cried hard that time.. heheh!freaky me.. after that,when i went out from the cr.. my ex told me.. "Have you seen a ghost?" dang him..what a question.. anywayz,on the 2nd try.. i just feel like enjoying it and instead crave for more.. harhar!:lol: [spoiler]after the 4th round,he went to sleep but i still want some more.. so what i did is while he's sleeping i still did the bj thing to him.. so inappropriate..ayt?? but he told me that it was A o.k with him..[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ OMG! :D That's what im talking about. Im attracted to girls who can do those things. Hehehe.. :D I mean as for our side (guys), if girls say that its disgusting or they dont like it, we somewhat get offended. Because somehow it (cum) was part of us. Anyway Lea that's so cool at the same time it's so hot :D [spoiler]thanks for the greeting :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-21 08:11:47)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice topic..i remember when my ex-gf did that to me and i accidentally splash my cum on her face (i dont have much control of myself coz im only 15 that time and besides it's a quickie!), and out of nowhere, she slapped my face! she told me that i shouldnt do that coz she felt degraded (huh??)..and my reply..[i]ayaw mo nun, may libreng face mask ka![/i] and boom! the next day we broke up! how childish ayt?!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:44

[ 9 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy