• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Hmm.. I take it back. It didn't happen once, but twice. The first one its just a plain sex. No more, no less. The second one was the sex + fun. Lmao. I mean we have our own other relationships already but we still had sex. Haha
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Woohoo!1 night stand with a stranger??can we make it a friend?? Anyway,here's my story.. lastweek thursday.. a friend of mine told me to have sex with him,knowing that he has a gf and i have a bf.. while having sex.. within that 4hrs,i suddenly felt that i love him.. and till now,i cant get him out of my head!!:wallbash::wallbash: but with the sex thingy,woohoo!he's so good at it :eh::eh: i never felt that kind of sex experience before hakahak!

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-11-25 02:58:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Lmao. Don't make it a habit because you might ruin your relationship with your bf at the same time the friendship with your friend. Eventually, you'll regret and suffer from the things you shouldn't done before.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

having sex with a stranger? seems weird but sounds like fun ahahahaha
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hehe nice lea.... pretty naughty girl.. haha =D .,as for me.. waaa im too young for this... rawr..! but uhm off course, a little suggestion.. when engaging in this kind of situation, don't forget ur safety tips.. it's hard to acquire STDs in especially if this person engages in multiple partners too.. :thumbsup:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay: yupz,i've just realized that already..thanx 4 d advice!;) PS: my boyfy is also a member here..erghh!hope no one here on this group will tell it to him..=| @ sis glooo: lolz!sometimes,we have to unleash the naughty side of our personality before it turns into hot,wild and worst..hehehe!just my opinion..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^u used protection while doing it?hehe just curious though :D
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What should I do, so I have my paramour turned my back my love? :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^u kinda lost or something? :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ He is not lost. We also discuss about love here, not just sex. @ubenchx If you are new to sex, be very careful. Use also your top head, not just the lower one. Whenever you will have sex with your partner, you should know the responsibilities that you might take if you do it wrong. Trust me, I came to lots of situations like this. Lol. @h312y_sh what do you mean? Please elaborate.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i know sir eehjhay that we also tackle love here, but i don't know whats he trying to say. thanks for the advice sir eehjhay! ur the best :D new lesson learned for this day. :d tnx. ive never gone to having sex with another person. i only do the "thing" and i think thats the only thing i should do this days. :penguin:

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-30 00:30:43)

h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]eehjhay[/b] though my wife had, and now I want to return to, but ... I feel he always lie to me. What should I do? that he believes reactivate and I just love to ... :D :arrow: [b]ubenchx[/b] I just lost my true love :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@h312y_sh sorry I can not understand what you are saying. From what country are you so we can translate from your own language to english.
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ok. I apologize. :D so ... My wife is leaving me. and now she want to return. What should I do? =(
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^what does your heart says? do u still love her?
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yup... i feel so...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ well then if u do why not? if u loose her once try not to again.. hmm can we know why she left u before?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^u used protection while doing it?hehe just curious though[/quote] lolz!nawp!i know using condoms are for protection but its just that guys for me who used condoms is like having sex with a plastic penis..erghh! anywayz,there are some safe methods in having sex.. withdrawal is commonly used..
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]hmm can we know why she left u before?[/quote] she have another man :cry: what can i do? coz... i still love her :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Don't be so soft. What I mean is be tough with your decisions. Let her wait until you gain your full trust again to her. Do not just let her control over you. You are the man in your family and relationship. You should have the greater part of having decisions over things. And since she had an affair with other guy, it will be difficult for her to gain your trust again. She should make a big effort to prove that she is trust worthy. Once you feel that she is not serious with you, force yourself to be away with her. What I mean is protect yourself from the pain again. In your relationship, there's two persons involve, you and her. So you should also take care of yourself.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy