• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

pulasara
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Hmm.... i usually masturbate every morning :D what can conduce a AIDS ??? :retard:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[spoiler][quote=butterfly_lady_08]as long as you two are not really living together in flesh. misunderstandings will always be present inside the relationship. well i can say that im finding it really hard to understand the my other party. so i need to forget about us for the meantime so the relationship will stay. to avoid arguments, but thinking about him everyday really kills me, even if im that busy, i tend to seek for much attention from him. i can`t help but expect from his attention yet as ej said giving not much of the person as his priority makes me think that he`s just fooling around... now where`s the TRUST there... reasons reasons reasons... ej makes me think that my guy doesnt really needs me nor love me the way i love him. it makes me feel bad huh...[/quote] Maybe you didn't understand my point. In order to stay sane in spite of arguments and all those problems, you need to maintain and balance your priorities. Do not put yourself in a position that you can lose your grounds and give up everything for your partner. "Balance" is one of the main factor you need to remember. This is same as life. Life has full of surprises, and its unfair if we may think, but it's the reality. What we can do is take all those experiences, and apply to your present and prepare for the future.[/spoiler] [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]Thanks again you for your "real" answer, but damn, bro...could you make me feel any worse? =| :lol: No offense, and more than 1 person has told me this. And I know it sounds so cliche...but I have to disagree, and say that I don't think you could make that kind of assumption without knowing that other person (in this case, my girlfriend).[/quote] I know I don't know yet your girl friend but if I put myself in your position, I'd think the possibilities what are her reason why she acted like that. Although somehow you made her upset by being demanding a bit, but still, it was 4 days without communications with you. I guess women would probably be craving to talk to their boyfriends after 4 days of silence. However, in your case, was different. Do not just think all the positive thoughts. Anyway it's just my opinion and advice. It's up to you if you would like to apply it. No more advices from me about that.[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Maybe you didn't understand my point. In order to stay sane in spite of arguments and all those problems, you need to maintain and balance your priorities. Do not put yourself in a position that you can lose your grounds and give up everything for your partner. "Balance" is one of the main factor you need to remember. This is same as life. Life has full of surprises, and its unfair if we may think, but it's the reality. What we can do is take all those experiences, and apply to your present and prepare for the future.[/quote] maybe we really didnt understand our points here, for me you sounded like you dont have to prioritize your partner even if she was doing her part for you. you dont have to be insane by the situation. you just need to be more understanding about it. in LDR s the most important factor was trust and understanding right, love will only follow and most when you two are finally together, so by what you have just said and if only a sensitive woman or girl or your partner would realize those you just said will think that the relationship was not "that" serious or there is no security at all when you just mentioned that "Do not put yourself in a position that you can lose your grounds and give up everything for your partner." "What we can do is take all those experiences, and apply to your present and prepare for the future." and to that you are assuming that she will be not your future... well maybe it will just lead to misunderstandings :D definitely guys and girls had different thinkings, just always remember that womans, gurls are more SENSITIVE in all aspects so you guys must avoid giving the person heartaches coz they will always remember that. and to the facts that guys tends to be like INSENSITIVE in some parts,the fact that they never knew when and how they hurt their partners in some ways. they happen to be the last person to know that. ______ @ jesse you definitely in love with the girl, i understands you, just the above advised you, keep yourself busy instead of thinking about her, she will realize it sooner or later... if you need my help... just tell me.. ill be very glad to help someone in need. specially in that situation. im just a pm away :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@eehjhay[/b] [spoiler]Yeah, I got what you were saying, bro. I will say, though, that I gotta side with butterfly on this one...Some people could definitely take what you said as meaning your partner shouldn't be "that" important on your list and that you don't expect that person to still be there in the future. As for me, I'm hoping and praying that Michelle is in my future because I am so in love with her and she means the world to me, no matter what anybody else thinks. I gave her my heart and that means a lot coming from me. I don't give away my heart very easily, and I don't let many people get that close to me. But, like I said, I [b]did[/b] get what you were saying though. =)[/spoiler] [b]@butterfly[/b] [spoiler] Thank you for your concern, and yeah, I know you're just a PM away. :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 23:57:48)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D maybe we were getting a little too emo here about this issue well in fairness to the leader, i knew him for too long that i understands why his point of view become like that... its just that he`s been through lots of probs, cons etch, so i really do understands this person, well i think it will depends to him and his partner to take all what he just said... but honestly, sir eehjhay, if i were that girl i would probably get turned off and might break up with you. actually i was in that moment right now, thinking about him and having a bad impression coz you and him are very similar in thinking...:D i just dont like it how you said those statements of yours about LONG DISTANCE LOVE AFFAIR... because i believe that he will be my future yet he was thinking about it that way... so sad, but as for you sir, i understands your opinion.. maybe thats really the risk on it, you might enjoy company on web but dont hope about the reality, :D i remember tuloy SWITPOTATO`s siggy, it really catches me... @jesse... maybe you need to know sir eehjhay better... :D ei ei ei can we move on to some fun topics... its getting darker here, its like raining with tears :lol: :lol:, i thought i was in other forum.. class x supposed to rock!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote]You have to be patient, capable of balancing or limiting your affections and feelings for your partner, and also don't give much priority to your partner. You need to be busy also for some times either to your work, your study, or your family. Always think that you're not just experiencing those, but also you are learning how to improve yourself to deal with those kinds of situations.[/quote] I agree with Ej on this. You have to have your own life, [sup][b]*just an example ... not pertaining this to any incident here or outside class x*[/b][/sup] [u]Ex. [/u] [i]if you keep on hounding your partner ,wanting every single detail of what she's doing and wanting to speak to her on a 24 hour basis ,don't you think she'll feel a bit trapped ? I mean she has her own life too and if you make her the center of yours and you end up neglecting you family,friends and activities in the end it's you who'll suffer.[/i] [/spoiler] @Butterfly [spoiler]You've got a new man already ! [sup]*chismaaaxx !!!!!*[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-28 00:20:33)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi rose definitely you will agree with him,,, :D no doubt about it. wow you two really understands each other pla huh... about the OT yeah i have him already actually it was a long lost relationship but happen to brought back again and probably lost again by some issues. LDR really gets me sick. i am the type of lover that will give up everything for the person yet knowing that he was that arrrggg. wow... nwei i will stick to him ofcourse, just a little adjustments, ill be fair enough to him from now on, thanks to eehjhay for making me realize that. he just gave me hints on how to handle that boy of mine. :lol: at least...
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahahah :lol: I [b]don't always[/b] agree with Ej. I mean in the past debate about abortion I was siding with Bhebheij. [i]weird thing here in Philippines, whenever I open up my mouth to speak my opinion people end up saying "too liberated" :wallbash: then they immediately ask you're not from around here are yah . hahahaa[/i] [b] Whats the next topic here ?[/b] :paranoid:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can we tackle legal separation here? i mean divorce or something related to that.. we already gone thru abortion...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

go go go... fight for ur love... no one last forever... nyahahaha... :lol: juxxx... am i kidding nyahahaha :redface: .... juxxx again
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi swit.. naks, i was inspired more now that i saw your siggy :D about the topic i want to open maybe its not that appropri8 here coz most members are single :lol:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mind not my siggy... it will discourage u lol.. who knows if u will have a hapi ending unlike mine nyahaha.... regarding separation.... its ok since we r juz sharing point of view... we dont need to experience things for us to share... regarding separation... hmmmm... i dont believe in marriage ... thats why i dont know wer to side... all i know if marriage end up in dvorce wat more an ordinary girl boi relationship... again non last forever.. sooner or later u will be ditch lol.. bad chita...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-28 01:17:48)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]regarding separation... hmmmm... i dont believe in marriage ... thats why i dont know wer to side... all i know if marriage end up in dvorce wat more an ordinary girl boi relationship... again non last forever.. sooner or later u will be ditch lol.. bad chita...[/quote] wow... we jive on that... i really dont believe in marriage though i happen to commit in it, get hooked and now trapped... i dont regret having my son yet i somewhat realized that i should have chosen not to commit on that... so separation should be tolerated, here in our country phils i know its been legalized you have to go on court hearings and counselling trying to work out the relationship... honestly i have been through to the early process... spending a lot of money to pay lawyer.. good rhing its not my money its his` :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ fis.ms[/b] [quote=fis.ms][spoiler] [sup][b]*just an example ... not pertaining this to any incident here or outside class x*[/b][/sup] [u]Ex. [/u] [i]if you keep on hounding your partner ,wanting every single detail of what she's doing and wanting to speak to her on a 24 hour basis ,don't you think she'll feel a bit trapped ? I mean she has her own life too and if you make her the center of yours and you end up neglecting you family,friends and activities in the end it's you who'll suffer.[/i] Yeah, yeah, no doubt. But I'm not hounding her 24/7, I'm not asking for every detail, and I'm not trying to speak to her on a 24 hour basis. She was "missing" for 4 days. For 4 days I didn't know if she was dead or alive...so when she finally got a chance to be online, I was excited, and I wanted some "quality" time with her. After 4 days of not knowing if she was dead or alive, I was just kinda hoping that for even just 30 minutes that I could have her one on one instead of having to share her with her friend (just that one time) and her FS. So, ok, maybe I over reacted or asked for too much....but I know if she had been in MY shoes and it was me who had disappeared for that long....I would have given her some quality time because I would have known and understood that she had been missing me. Good feedback from all of you. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.[/spoiler][/quote]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

waaa i missed jesse's two topics... :3 about LDR's .. :wallbash: [spoiler] anyway, i will still post about it. i agree with ej about balancing your life. i've just ended up an LDR lately because this guy's getting possessive and whenever i miss a day of not chatting with him, he'll start to ask so many questions and assume and conclude that i'm busy spending with another guy when in fact i just don't like talking to him on a 24-hour basis(as what rose pointed) because hello, i have my own life too, i must do my own chores at home too and study and all. what the?! then i have this own instinct that when a guy suddenly thinks that i'm "kind-of-cheating-him" , i flip the side of the coin, maybe he's the one doing it, you know what i mean. [/spoiler] switpotato : i agree with you. actually and honestly, i don't want to get married, but that doesn't mean i don't want to have a child, i just want to be a single mom. oh well, maybe in the future i'll change my mind and end up marrying a [s]stupid[/s] guy. lol butterfly_lady : it's okay to have a talk about legal separations, i might learn some lessons. [spoiler]my parents are planning to separate legally (they aren't living in the same roof for 6 years), which is, my sister and i don't want it to happen (we're still holding on). :| [/spoiler] about the youtube vid posted by ej: rawrrr! what a really nice clip it is! :D hii hii.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]waaa i missed jesse's two topics... :3 about LDR's .. :wallbash: [spoiler] anyway, i will still post about it. i agree with ej about balancing your life. i've just ended up an LDR lately because this guy's getting possessive and whenever i miss a day of not chatting with him, he'll start to ask so many questions and assume and conclude that i'm busy spending with another guy when in fact i just don't like talking to him on a 24-hour basis(as what rose pointed) because hello, i have my own life too, i must do my own chores at home too and study and all. what the?! then i have this own instinct that when a guy suddenly thinks that i'm "kind-of-cheating-him" , i flip the side of the coin, maybe he's the one doing it, you know what i mean. Waaaaaaa :crybaby: Why does everyone conclude that I'm trying to smother her? It was just one chat session that I wanted some special attention. :lol: :lol: --I agree about your "own instinct". I think it's a good indication. In the past, whenever my girlfriend started to get "suspicious" about me, it always made me think that maybe she was up to something. Guilty conscience? [/spoiler][/quote]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]--I agree about your "own instinct". I think it's a good indication. In the past, whenever my girlfriend started to get "suspicious" about me, it always made me think that maybe she was up to something. Guilty conscience?[/quote] hahahaha somehow true... the one who spit in the sky... luk wer it fall... gravity exist.. same with karma... we got a tendecy to doubt our partner... all i know when im starting to doubt my bf.. ill juz say... hon remember i love u hope u love me same.. remember watever u doing if im not around...im doing the same.. luckily he doesnt answer back yet... duh u r a gay too lol... :lol:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08]about the OT yeah i have him already actually it was a long lost relationship but happen to brought back again and probably lost again by some issues. LDR really gets me sick. i am the type of lover that will give up everything for the person yet knowing that he was that arrrggg. wow... nwei i will stick to him ofcourse, just a little adjustments, ill be fair enough to him from now on, thanks to eehjhay for making me realize that. he just gave me hints on how to handle that boy of mine. at least...[/quote] wow i like this topic.. i think we are the same @butterfly .. im d type of person that will give up and do anything just to please my partner... BUT i realize on my last relationship that being martyr wont do u any good... i think LDR is for partners who are ready to commit and willing to give each other time and love...and be realistic with der decisions.. if u havnt got any of this factorz gud luck to yall... hehehe :angry:

Last edited by _rapidoh (2008-06-28 03:12:09)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]butterfly_lady_08 wrote: about the OT yeah i have him already actually it was a long lost relationship but happen to brought back again and probably lost again by some issues. LDR really gets me sick. i am the type of lover that will give up everything for the person yet knowing that he was that arrrggg. wow... nwei i will stick to him ofcourse, just a little adjustments, ill be fair enough to him from now on, thanks to eehjhay for making me realize that. he just gave me hints on how to handle that boy of mine. at least...[/quote] hahaha i over luk this hmm intriguing mind sharing whos the lucky guy... my ldr is not actually deserve to be called ldri rather call our wdr nyahaha... as in wrong distance relationship... my man got no balls... only codes and linkers nyahahahaha... luckily im not saying he is lord of the ring worst version...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-28 03:10:18)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol about that balls. :lol: uhm. at this moment i'm not again ready for commitment or to be in love because as far as i'm aware, i'm still starting to love myself yet before i love others. :redface: errrr.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:49

[ 10 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy