• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@switpotato Hahahaha. You mean you will just break his heart on non-special occasions? Hahaha Just kidding. :D I can't think of anything else I did. Maybe I did something for them before but I didn't think that I did something special. I mean waaa.. Confusing! hahaha..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ ^ [i]nakz aman ate swit[/i] haha.. that's a special day so I guess we do something special too and memorable..:D [spoiler]I feel sad today because we are on war mode :([/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-09 02:39:30)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@swit oww....that's sweet~rily..u give me an idea here.. =D:thumbsup: ^How about change it into Peace Mode? :D
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hello all...............How are you the day :question:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]do you have time to visit my layout compilation..?? please comment it.. and +repu me ^___^.. Tnx.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t34183-___Hoshigaki%60s-Layout-Compilation%A9___.html[/url] Maybe if you give me repu i give you repu 2 :D Regards. Hoshigaki[/b][/align]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

DeverkerBill : Man, you're so sweet when you did that!! :wow: *hats down to you*
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

So Whats the new Topic? Sorry For being Absent This Week (Busy) I will be Checking this FTalk during Morning (Mons-Fri) and 24hrs (Sat and Sun) LOL =D [quote=NGeNeRaTiOn][b]24hrs (SAT-SUN)[/b][/quote] A [b]BIG LOL[/b] :P =D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sweet? oh i'm not a sweet person.. so sugar free.. =D well, let's see if this is sweet enough, i don't wanna recall since the wound is still so fresh, though its healing.. :D ok, so.... [spoiler]we had this big argument and eventually turned into a huge fight. we shout at each other and we broke up. he tore his money, three 500 peso bills. i stopped him. and then he left. i was left crying. then i decided to put back the pieces of the money (and use it lol. =D) and give it back to her mom. so next day, with [i]namamagang mata[/i], i went to their school and meet up w/ her cousin and then called her mom. and then went to their house just to ask forgiveness and so that he will enroll. :lol: i was w/ him throughout the enrollment. :lol: we broke 4 months ago. :disgust: and his new gf is now preggy.. :doubt: =D [/spoiler] yeah i know, I'm not sweet. it's ok.

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-09 06:06:57)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OK, I know now the Topic [spoiler]Nope I Didn't Had a GF yet =|, Cause I Care for my Studies (I Had a Low Grade this Year T_T)[/spoiler] @Ate ~Tara~ About the Class S Stuff, Just Don't Mind them, They Just Think there are the [b]BEST MEMBER[/b] Here At FTALK If you see there Tricks they Put "[b]~Class S Production~[/b]", You Know why the Other Members trying to make a Username like this: [b]ShirowMasamune_IS_A_GAY[/b] Cause they hate Shirow, Even Me I Hate Him, But Thats Life, If You Fight Shirow, Almost all of Friends of Shirow will don't mind you or Fight against you, I Think that All Of the Class S Members IS "[b]BRAIN WASH[/b]" By Shirow and his/her Other Friends :eh: Hope that They Realize that There are "[b]WRONG[/b]" But....... Just Don't Mind them, this is the Best Way to Avoid Fight to Them :D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 06:34:00)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ oh that's ok ate lai... and i understand how u feel with how ur ex ended.. ;)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^So What is the Root of this "[b]HUGE FIGHT?[/b]" =| I'm Just Curious
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]oh that's ok ate lai... and i understand how u feel with how ur ex ended..[/quote] [spoiler]it was really not a good ending, after 3 yrs of relationship he just threw it all away that easy. well, i'm ok now. i'm just confused. i really wanna see him in person ( we've never talked after the break-up) and talk to him, just for closure. and so that i'll know if i've moved on or i have not yet.[/spoiler] [quote]So What is the Root of this "HUGE FIGHT?" =| I'm Just Curious[/quote] [spoiler]i've forgotten. it maybe a personal issue. and i forgot the reason na.. :D[/spoiler] i remember something with my 1st bf.. [spoiler]he was my high school bf. and everytime i i give him something, i want it to be personalized. when month-saries come, before that day, i go to dept. stores to look for interesting designs of cards and follow it. and eventually, i was able to make it better.lol. and even if i'm angry at him, i used to make personalized letter w/ designs just to let him know how i feel in letters, and i always end up, reading them to him. =D=D big lol. :wallbash: that was so childish.. so after him, i don't do anything creative stuffs again for bfs. :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-09 06:41:58)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^How Nice Story It make me Cry :crybaby: Hahahaha LOL =D And to your BF How BAD really BAD Because You Cannot Throw it away Easy I Think that He didn't Love you Much Cause when He Love you He will not throw Away your Relationship that Easy :eh: ------------------------------------- Awtz You Forgot it that Easy =(

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 06:48:45)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ yeah, he's soo stupid. i can't imagine a lifetime w/ him anyway. (oi, bitter... =D) forget that easy?! that was i think last october when that happened. we broke up, early feb. and all i can remember is the reason why we broke up. :D i do deserve someone better. someone professional like me. :D

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-09 06:55:15)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Now we are Chit-Chatting here @ Class X Group ;] w0w So Do you mean your Prof and were Noobz? Just Jowking :o About the [quote]Do I Deserve someone better?[/quote] Maybe Yes and NO =D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 06:58:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NGeNeRaTiOn as I said before, avoid those post regarding those issues. We'll just discuss something else here. Honestly, I feel better when I am in this part of the forum. I feel the respect in the atmosphere. LOL! hahaha.. -- OMG? Monthsaries? [spoiler]My recent gf here in Australia was so lucky, I guess? [li]I usually go with her from her house to her school (and vice versa) everyday when we were still together[/li] [li]I bought her so many things: dress, shoes, bag, accessories, dvd, and many more[/li] [li]I immediately go straight to her house if she needed me so badly[/li] I remember when she and her girl best friend got lost because they rode a wrong train, I rush to them and guide them home.[/spoiler] Anyway I am wondering what I will/can do for Rose. I am excited to see her. :redface:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Sorry Is fis.ms is miss Rose? Good Boy Kua eehjhay many GF's :thumbsup: LOL =D=D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]So Do you mean your Prof and were Noobz? Just Jowking :o[/quote] [spoiler] that's not what i mean... it means for the next stupid guy to fall for me should at least be a college grad like me. for a better future..LoL =D [/spoiler] i think eehjay mentioned [i]when we were still together[/i], so they're not together now. and rose is her gf. not two-timing you know...
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That is just a Jowk =D=D=D yah Your Correct But Why do you Called your Future Husband a Stupid? Hmmmmm =D=D=D=D=D=D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Offtopic:[/b] any of you guys here know the skechers streetdance battle ? :D hehehe ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 11 queries - 0.680 second ]
Privacy Policy