• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

my story is kind of absurd.. :lol: Once upon a time....... [spoiler]when i was 12,my cousins house was broken because of a giant flood,and because i lived in a high place,my house never got any flood striking..... okay,then...my siblings use my house as the shelter.then i meet them..my cousins that is the same age as me.just call them X for the boy cousin from Ciledug(it's a city name in indonesia) and Y the Girl cousin from Jogja. after wasting time together,the three of us gettin really close.even i feel something different when i see Y.when i talk about this to X,he said he feels the same way as me.he thinks he loved Y too (two Cousins fighting to get their Beautiful cousins..LOL) so then,me and X try our best to get Y's attention...hahaha~then Y and X have to go back to their own house.what i feel?Sad,of course... just a week ago,X's brother holding a wedding ceremony.then i meet them again,X and Y we talk about our past also about me and X that have crush on her that time ....when we talked about that ...just make us(me and X) laughing~ Y? she's Blushed :lol:[/spoiler] sorry...bad english.. =D

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-08 08:04:14)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=i i LeA i i].i keep on flirting with them..erghhh![/quote] [spoiler]omfg :O :lol: r u serious?.[/spoiler]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've heard that Sir Eejhay will be leaving Ftalk so who will be managing this group??? =| That's really bad...I really hate those people from Class S..They're the most hated group in Ftalk...Why is Yuna such a b**ch, Emokidd and karuro are gays and other members are so mean and such arrogant people....They're making this forum look like trash..pulling down other members...I just hate them....I admire switpotato, fis.ms and Angeli_7's courage to speak out and fight for what's right in this forum...They really stand out... Does anyone agree with me here? Like wake up! These people don't deserve to be mods!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-06-08 09:50:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@tara please don't discuss about those here to avoid group feuds. Don't worry. I guess I will only visit friendstertalk for ClassX. :)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^shh....calm down sis... about class s...it's not rily like that...they dont break any rules so why? dont use that kind of words...or eehjhay wont be happy~ :lol: he said in his post that he will still take care of this group maybe he wont be a mod again but that doesnt mean he'll leave ftalk,riyt? ^eeh?wait...visit only?no more Posting?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-08 10:46:42)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will still manage this ClassX. =)
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Okay sorry for that..due to my anger i was just carried away...@ EJ at least you're not leaving Ftalk for good.....there's been a buzz lately that Class S is the most hated group in ftalk...Even Bobcbar quit the group =| I asked Uma how come she 's not a member of Class S yet on her caption it says that she's a part of class S... [b]Her response: Good question Tara. I'll tell you the story. Shirow invited me to join class s before the E-Groups was created. So i put my caption as "[class s]dark zen". The next day, he gave me the picture in my signature. About 2 weeks after that, Shirow and I had a fight. He called me a big-headed person but I didn't react. When Egroups was created, i clicked join Class S. Something has happened after that. I was kicked out. I ask some members why I was kicked out and they said I'm not strict enough to join Class S. When I noticed that, I was searching for topics which i can report. I reported more than 20 topics. Then I asked them again if i can join Class S now. But they said "No". I was confused. I asked another member of Class S why I can't join. She said because I'm having an arguement with Shirow. They will accept me in Class S if I clear the arguements with Shirow. Until now, I have no idea how to clear the problem. Well, Shirow just added me in his YM contact TODAY. Yeah, just TODAY. I don't have any idea how to speak to him at all. Haizz... I hope our problems will be cleared up. -- umA[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay that's what i'm talking about :):thumbsup: @tara but she wont say anything to me..so i'll just shut my mouth and pretending as i dun know it..... poor mu.. well,it's their problem,class s problem.not our problem,class x . just let them do as they want and we do what we want to do.

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-08 11:42:08)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm not really a hater or wanna flame in other posts but those people from that group should stop even LH is angry already...
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Eh just passing by,:lol: @tara: i dont think everyone in class s sucks i mean i heard there are members there who are on our side ("our" omfg :D) i'll be posting an uberly dramatic and drawn out confession on the conf.thread,wana do it now but I'm using my mobile to post so yeah, tc all. me :arrow: signing out.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm honestly pissed at emokid throwing things to eehjhay what he did was just so disrepectful and downright mean and check out his signature . . lol attention pimper :smoke: boy , that kid needs little attitude adjustment =| we're not that close ( me and eehjay ) but emokid kinda crossed the line a bit so he needs a little spangki'n and a wake up call :D [b]Eehjha[/b]y dude tell marky . . lolz , hmm i honestly think your one of the finest mods here :thumbsup: thumbs up bro - - - - - to class x members , i havent got the chance to properly introduce myself :D i'm[i] freelance6969[/i] :D also known as lawliet aensland or ayel :D i was once a moderator here :| i was the moderator who [u]some [/u]of the moderators refer to as " the scumbag mod ( " who deleted those 1000+ something topics . . . well whats done is done , i'm an incoming third year student in lyceum calamba :D i'm taking up computer science :D i joined class x because the topics are for mature people [i]hey i'm mature :D hehehe lolz[/i] anyway for those who are interested in cheesy love stories :D read my ongoing series in ftalk literature titled the girl next door :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t32198-Girl-Next-Door-%96-currently-%40chapter-5---.html[/url] - - - - - happy posting here guys :) [b]eehjay [/b] cheer up bro ^^, hehehe
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hayss. Thanks eehjhay for not leaving this forum and this group. I don't want to talk about other groups here as long as we're enjoying what we're discussing. Hehe. Cheers! :D Anyways. What's the next topic? I'm in the mood to share some. Just start a topic. Hehe. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@mizel Lol. Im kinda scared if you're asking for a new topic. Hahaha.. Im thinking you will post a very hot experience. lol. [spoiler]@freelance thanks dude. I just hope when Admin goes online, he'll think about what's happening right now. I'll suggest to him a revision of the list of Moderator. He asked me last week who I can recommend for new moderators. Can you help me with that? No bias please. @rose I don't want you to be involve in this 'my asawa' but if you will post those, it's ok. Im just concerned and worried that something might happen to you like getting an asthma again. :( @tara it's not about the other group. I mean I know most of them already thought about what's happening and they are mature enough to realized what they have to do or must not do. I just hope the other guy become mature as well.[/spoiler] Ok. This is the next topic. Don't be shy to participate guys! Hahaha.. [spoiler]What is the most romantic act that you did for your partner before? Either it was seen in public or just your partner, what difference you made in your partner's life and also made you a better person[/spoiler] I have a simple answer [spoiler]I went to my ex-gfs' house or meet them almost everyday even if their house is so far from my house. I even got a job just to earn money so we could go anywhere. I treated them as queens. Same with gf Rose now (fis.ms). I care about her, love her so much, and do anything for her. If only I can be with her right now, she'll see what else I can do for her :)[/spoiler] How about you guys?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: new topic [spoiler]i did for m ex bf, we go to different universities after high school i studied in Siliman University, dumaguete and he study at MSUIIT, iligan we were so far apart so what i did is transfer to his school to show him i really wanna be with him...( we lasted for 7 yrs but just last sept. we broke up) [/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

topic: i don't know. lol. i can't remember anything yet. i'll try to recall huh. hahaha [spoiler]i'm fond of surprises. i think it's romantic, because i made my ex's smile and kiss me. hihihi.[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

twenkz! the new topic is interesting... hoooo :eh: [spoiler]Most romantic act I done for him? Let me recall back. This is same as with revelation so I guess you guys will know what I do. nyahaha :lol: Before me and my present bf were on, I never let my ex-es kiss me. I only give them hugs and hold hands, but no kisses. But since me and my present bf were on, I thought that I could resist giving him my kisses. But during our 4th month, I stole a first kiss from him and he was shocked :o In other words, he was my first kiss.. :D For now, the romantic act that I have done for him was giving him my first kiss (actually he showed me that he was [i]kinikilig[/i] when he knew that he was my first kiss :redface:). [/spoiler] Yeah, I am happy that eehjhay will still be on class x.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay for this topic......hir it is... [spoiler]when me n my ex (my gf that time) attended in my middle school's prom,she says that this is the last night she would be with her middle school friend and she's really sad..i'm thinking about something that will make her happier.and then, i found an idea.yeah,while everybody ate their dinner,i came to the stage and sing "A whole new world" (alladin's Theme song) with a really really bad voice... =D and everybody are laughing me.. u dun know how embarassed me in the stage....but then,i asked her and her friends to come to the stage too and sing something...me,she,my friends and her friends sang "Ingatlah har ini"(indonesian song by project pop)she laughed but then cried.....she said she feels really happy that time....and it rily satisfied me...[/spoiler] hope i can do that for my currently gf too..but since we have a LDR i think i cant do that...... :( Distance really sucks...

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-09 02:18:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Bwahahahaha.. That's really funny and also so touching and romantic! Nice move dude! :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@deverkerbill: wow :wow: hmmm so sweet.. hihi :D I sometimes think that if given the chance, what romantic thing would my partner do... :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaa... how romatic .. the most romantic deeds i can ever recall is... [spoiler] not breaking my x heart before and during our month or anniversary... i spare those date... :wasted: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy