• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

That was ONLY Jowk I Know A Bad Jowk ;] But even someone Agree I Never Do it Don't want to lost my virginity just because of a tester :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

That's alright dude. Read the whole post of mine first dude. Hahaha.. I put some effort on typing those. Hahaha joke.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahaha I'm a A.B Normal here cause of Laughing I like the NO. 8 [quote=eehjhay][b]spicy heaven[/b][/quote] =D=D=D=D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at ej [spoiler]that was sweet huh i dont think a gurl would not react and make her part after all the caressing you said in your post she's "tuod" if she will not cooperate then or not that interested coz if iam in the position as you said i will be very excited to make my moves...:lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha yeah. spicy heaven! it's new to me. :D i can say you're really a pro ej! you elaborated it well. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. It may consider as a tutorial but actually that's how I usually do it. :)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah Really Pro He Has Many Exp ksi about this things :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei... its not just an experience thing ... [spoiler]nope its just that ej is so sweet and had this calle RESPECT to whoever he is with, i know it as if we've already met in person :D[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hahaha Cover Up "lng ata un" Location: Sydney:D Lolz :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What you mean cover up?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Location (Don't want your True Location Reveal) LOLZ =D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08]nope its just that ej is so sweet and had this calle RESPECT to whoever he is with, i know it as if we've already met in person[/quote] wee agree ... aint that strange we r talking things like this but we still respect one another... and i really dont feel awkward sharing as well.. ej got tuts anyone here for gurl to seduce their man... hmmm i think im abno waa... i enjoy more when im watching my partner moaning like crazy ... driving him wild... i like doing the job not other way around... i like torturing.. the guy specially in bj and stroking it at same time....:paranoid: let him beg to let him in or make him cum nyahaha

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-10 01:09:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ngek. I don't lie about my location. I really live here in Sydney. I've been living here for 2 years already. Anyway let's avoid off-topics.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Okie Now whats the New Topic Sir Eehj? (Cani Call you Kua Eehj?) :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah sure. We can still discuss the previous topics. [spoiler]Friendly sex. I haven't done that. Or maybe I did. After I broke up with one of my ex-gf here in Australia, we had our last intercourse. But it was horrible! There was no love involve on my part. I regret that I've done that with her in that time. I mean she was happy and satisfied, but what about me? I was even avoiding her face so I can not kiss her. It is because I don't love her anymore. After the intercourse, she was insisting me to stay longer at her house and do it again. But me? I really wanted to go home! So while I was on my travel going back home, she sent me a text message (sms), she said "thank you for the sex. that was yummy! next time ok?" :/ I was scared that time because I was like being abused! OMG! Hahaha[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Your being abuse kua eehj =| :lol:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I was scared that time because I was like [b]being abused![/b] OMG! Hahaha[/quote] this is very funny.. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah. It was really scary! Did you know that she even gave me a "Kama Sutra" book when we had our monthsary? I was like saying in my mind "I don't need this! What else do you want me to do?!" Hahaha

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-10 01:26:23)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahahaha ej wakaka...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

actually it's really ok for us if we do it without our commitment with each other. as long as we like each other, actually we're having an MU that time so when we're making out, it's still kind of romantic. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 10 queries - 0.755 second ]
Privacy Policy