• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

hahaha worry not ur age ... in my part... im sharing and saying things to give advice and let u see the fun side of every situation we dig in sees things as comedy ... thats the secret of hapi lyf... laugh first before other does.. [spoiler] para kung may mag okray... tanga sila nun mo pa alam ngayon lang nila knowing sa mga ekek taas kilay sa grup namin pwede ba umayus kayo nyokk.. magsalita kayo against pag maypagmamalake na kyo... [/spoiler] im really realy enjoying the fun side of lyf than sharing codes and fs stuff... [i]kasawa[/i]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-21 03:17:37)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@eehjhay 16!?the same age as me now..... it's just like a movie.....i wouldnt know what to do if i'm in your position.... btw,why should you pick bathroom?shouldnt you pick your room or an abandonded room in your house? @lonly did your neighbor tell your parents or siblings?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ most people now a days are not that innocent now dude.. =D :arrow: just relate it on the recent issue about teenage pregnancy.. that explains everything.. =)
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah i agree..wer not like still in old fashioned way of living. but there's still some conservative people out there though.=|
Stormy™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]im hving cyber blah blah with my x b4 i do that i really double check d door and windows.. everythings r safe so i proceed ... at the mid of the show i heard tapping on my window... our maid askd with lots of concern "ate r u ok.. i heard u mumbling things and i cant clearly understand.. r u in hurt".. nyahahaha i was like holding mine that time ... so i just said yes my thing hurt go get me some medicine ..nyokkk i didnt notice i moan so loud waaaaaaa....[/quote] OMGosh kambal hahaha... your moaning and u didnt notice it huh :lol: ill share mine next time kinda busy now though
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]@lonly did your neighbor tell your parents or siblings?[/quote] he did not. but he keeps on smiling at me and would jokingly tell me that he wants to be with me. he is such an asshole but i am cool. and i think he is too. you should have seen my face when we met there in the stairs. that was the funny part.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eehjay that was =D I can imagine the reaction of ur sister that time :lol: and at the age of 16,. lols what does it feel?.... :D ate swit, ur absolutely right!, I agree with you. Im also enjoying conversations about this side of life than those others lols :P [spoiler][i]If ever na may mang-okray o magtaas kilay sa group na to,. sus!! asa naman.. pa-linis epek pa sila, inggit lang sila =D[/i][/spoiler] OT lang [spoiler]...its more thrilling inside the CR lols =D[/spoiler]
betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks mod eehjay for approving me. :thumbsup: [spoiler]Btw, can you finish the rest of your story. I really wanted to know what happened after that :D...[/spoiler] I love reading all your stories. (Funny in a green way :evil: harharhar!!!) And i appreciate that more and more girls are being open with their sexuality. Anyhow, my most, most embarassing [b]sexual experience[/b] goes like this: [spoiler](I rather make it brief and short as not to bore you with the details) I haven't had sex for weeks that time. The reason why, was my beau and i was staying in a room with two of our "friends" and we just couldn't have our "private moment". One night, the guys went to the other room (where my other "friends" are) to watch a movie together. I was so horny then, that i kept asking my bf if we could do it and only cover ourselves with blanket. But my beau was anxious because this particular "friend" (let's just call him [b]chokoleit[/b]) kept coming inside our room and then back to the other room (we've got a connecting door that goes through the other room). So we did it and just after my beau was on top, [b]chokoleit[/b] burst out from the other door. We were entirely caught by surprise and my bf immediately laid down on the bed and i started laughing to pretend that we were just frolicking :paranoid: . The moment he came out we did it again and i only let my beau finish cause i was so not in the mood :disgust:. I was certain he mostly had the idea what we were doing. I was irritated because i kinda have this feeling that he's really trying to catch us doing something. From then on, whenever i see his face i always feel like i wanna puke or something out of being totally turned off :puke:...[/spoiler]

Last edited by betchshai (2008-05-22 03:37:31)

betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Suggestion for Next Topic:[/b] Can we discuss about, "Have you ever done it in a public place? Which public place (public bathroom,in the car,etc.) How many times? How does it feel?"...:eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Bwahahaha.. I love having it in public. I have lots of experience having it in public. You guys sure want me to share those? It's kind of a bit weird but fun. :D @betchshai it is ok to double post but better if you can merge them the next time so we can avoid other members to spam :) . Click the link EDIT. -- This is funny. I wonder if my little brother intended to do this... [i]Continuation...[/i] [spoiler]After we ate lunch, me and my ex-gf went to my friend to pay some visit. But we went back home because my friend will go somewhere else. As we came to my house, there was no reason not to use the room of my parents since my siblings already saw my ex-gf in my house. We cant go to the other room (me and my siblings had shared rooms before) so we used my parents' bedroom. We were doing it. It was a perfect and relaxing moment for us but suddenly my little brother was knocking at our door! We have to take a break and let my brother come in the room so he wont get the idea that me and my ex-gf were having sex that time. We were really felt disturbed and unsatisfied. So what I did was give him my mobile phone to play games in it. My lil brother went to the other room then me and my ex-gf continued what we were doing. After we minutes, my little brother was knocking again in the room! OMG? What is it now?! That time, he was asking what we were doing inside the room. Me and my ex-gf were smiling at each other. I told to my brother that we were just playing. Hahaha.. My little brother keep coming back to the room. I think he did that for about 5 times? Grrr.. Anyway we finished having sex and went downstairs to watch tv. The next day, was really scary. We went to her friend's house. I will post that story next time :D[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ betchshai: i guess ur friend really was trying to catch you both in the act.. =D @ siz hi: haha about the cr thing, i guess it is.. but never tried it yet.. ;) @ kuya eehjhay: woooo! ur story is bitin! finish ur work at once and go home to continue that story! haha just kidding.. :D [spoiler]haha not so demanding e... @siz swit:woo! ganyan talaga.. conservative cla sa una pero pag dumating panahon cla din ganito.. wahehehe :drool: [/spoiler]
betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay:[/b] Sorry, my bad! Won't happen again :P... (By the way, how can i delete my own posts?) I guess your brother already have his curiosity about what's goin on with boys and girls. harharhar =D !!! Anyways, can you please finish the rest of your story before we move to the next topic... We're excited on what actually happens next... =) [b]gloo:[/b] Yeah, and he's really that annoying. :mad:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Geez.....i know i'm an Old Geezer....i'm still too innocent :D :P @betschai & eehjhay humm...it looks like u have the same Problem..people who want to know what did you do with your "friend" in a room... and i know it's rily .....um....what to say......Troubling so much... Like me....when i.....geez...i dun wanna say this.....read a Hentai manga (Hope she didnt saw this post..)in a website...my sister rily wanna knows what am i read that time....she keeps looking at me and sometimes take a peek in the computer....of course..when she do it,i open another "Safe" Website.... :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Is it your girl friend you are worrying about? Dont worry dude. She's bc with her studies. And I am sure that she will understand.
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bobskie[/b] Nice Banner Bro :thumbsup: Thanks For Shring Here..Iam Raynold From Jakarta (INdonesia) ;)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here raynold... hope u can share some funny stuff too... lol

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-23 01:27:27)

raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks [b]switpotato[/b] And Nice to meet you :wow: :eh:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ zup bro?! welcome to the greatest group [b]CLASS X[/b] kyahahhaha :lol:

Last edited by -=_+ColourBlind+_=- (2008-05-23 02:38:31)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay u know it?yah.. i knu she's still busy coz she'll have her final exam..so...i think it is safe here....he... @Raynold Ya~welcome Bro~ another indonesian!~same as me~ :D nya~enjoy posting and sharing here..
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey guyz, Sorry from being OP but can i ask what is the topic? =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 9 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy