• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ ^ ^ ahaha.. edited kuya eehjhay.. haha sorry about that.. :cool:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

The nature and location of my job "pushed" me to do both cybersex and phonesex. Here in the MidEast, particularly in Saudi Arabia, sex other than your lawful partner is considered a crime dealt with heavy punishment (if caught! hahaha!!!), in a layman's term, sex is illegal...:wallbash::wallbash: And it's a good experience, your imagination or shall I say "creativity" is one of the main factor to have a satisfactory phone & cyber sex!
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ woo.. good thing that is not a rule here in the phils.. but i think it's also good that that would be a universal rule so that concubines won't exist.. bwahaha =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can I add something from this? [quote=gLoOo]it goes without saying, one night of pleasure, 9 months of suffering[/quote] ... and rewarded with a blessed new life :D -- [quote=jieduck]The nature and location of my job "pushed" me to do both cybersex and phonesex. Here in the MidEast, particularly in Saudi Arabia, sex other than your lawful partner is considered a crime dealt with heavy punishment (if caught! hahaha!!!), in a layman's term, sex is illegal...[/quote] So you mean I can sue you? hahaha Just kidding dude. [quote=jieduck]And it's a good experience, your imagination or shall I say "creativity" is one of the main factor to have a satisfactory phone & cyber sex![/quote] Yes. I agree with this. And in addition, you should not let your imagination die due to lack of sexual activity otherwise you'll end up incompetent to do what you suppose to do when time comes. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ehjay: Sue me?? hahaha!! you did not catch me=D=D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@topic about condoms or withdrawal:[/b] i wud definitely use the withdrawal method. (as always) :lol: and we all guys knew about this already ayt? :P:D and my point is, if u can't use withdrawal method, then use condom or any other contraceptives. its easy as it is guys. :D but for me, i tried condom only once. then since tat nyt, i never use condom wen havin sex already. hahahaha. :D:P @topic for the cybersex/phonesex maybe its about boredom and self pleasure (like wat ej said) coz like for example, the guy is in a far far far away from her gurl. u know, sometimes the guy needs a pleasure, needs to be satisfied or somethin`. then i think tats wen the thing called "[b]creativity[/b]" that [b]jieduck[/b] said takes place. :D:lol: and for me. i dun really have a plan to do this thing. and bcoz, i dun even like long distance relationships too. ;):P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]=xOLracnhOjx and for me. i dun really have a plan to do this thing. and bcoz, i dun even like long distance relationships too. ;):P[/quote] We'll see when you've experienced living in such a place.... but believe me, you will enjoy either cyber or phone sex!=)=)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-05-13 08:29:46)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]My question is, what do you prefer from the two? If you haven't had sex before, what you think that you will do, withdrawal or have a condom? Why?[/quote] second one..:D safety is the most important thing..:thumbsup: [quote=eehjhay]Next topic please. Haha.. Why am I always starting a new topic? lol.[/quote] you are the master... :idea: LOL...im just kiddin bro..:lol:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee............ wekwek to me... lol ej why u didnt mention this to b4 tsee.. anyways glad to be here and show the different side of nix nyahaha... @ topic dunno much need to read more to b able to catch up
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. Here she is! Revealing the fun side of nix! =D Welcome bie?!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

withdrawal vs condom... i go with withdrawal why? i dont want to eat candy with a wrapper... biee :P

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-13 09:10:29)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^agree with switpotato..withdrawal is also safe!though not that safe.. but on the other hand,both will enjoy their love making!:)
Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the approval eejhay.. nice banner.. oh this thread is only for adults.. gosh im only 17.. but its ok.. :( dont kick me
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]withdrawal vs condom... i go with withdrawal why? i dont want to [b]eat candy[/b] with a wrapper... biee[/quote] bhwahahahahha,,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: did you [b]EAT[/b] that??:o:o:o anyway,,some people hate to use a condom when they having sex. maybe it becoz condom reducing the[b] ^&%@#$[/b] on the time.. (i donno how to tell that.. :crybaby::crybaby: )
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hmmm,reducing wat?sperm cells?:) or the calamansi juice? our teacher says that it has nothing to do with reducing anything 4 a guy when wearing a condom.. i got a question..what brand of condom has a good quality? definitely,guys knows the answer to this...Ü
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ [b]OT:[/b] Jessieveronica is effin` hot! dang. u really look so hot in yer ava. hehehe. :P:D:wow: [quote]i got a question..what brand of condom has a good quality? definitely,guys knows the answer to this...Ü[/quote] well, i dun use condoms when having sex. i only use once. its frenzy, (the green one / my gurl bought tat for me :P ) so i'll go wit frenzy. hahaha. :lol::D:P
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got few collection of those ... glow in the dark.. w/ spur .. etc etc but i got no intention of using them.. i really feel uncomfortable with those... one time my x use one and it freaked me out it seems like aguy in hiphop pants... so loose nyahaha .. wat if it stock inside mine ... thats gonna be a big problem...lol
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha! [b]hiphop pants?[/b] :lol::lol:lol: did he took out the condom? hahaha. ROTFLMFAOL! :lol::D hell yeah! tat will cost u a big, serious problem. hahaha. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@switpotato What? Maybe your ex brought a large size condom. But why when I used a condom before, it was so tight. The feeling is like when there's a "brownout" or something because its kinda hot and uncomfortable wearing those. @jessie dont worry. I didnt say that we have a rule regarding age. hehe.. :D Frenzy green? I dont like those. I prefer Frezy yellow. :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahaha ehjhay here in phil... most of condom sizes are standard ... [i]pinoy size[/i] ;) i think the my x thing is so cute to suite the coat :retard: waaaaaaaaaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy