• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^Raped..that's the Problem..... i wonder why do those guys do that... at least...if u're libido is too high... just do masturbation..dont rape anyone..

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-05-30 10:46:13)

MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[i]kuya[/i] eehjay is not showing up... i wonder where is he,,,, :eh:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]@-=_+ColourBlind+_=- nah,I guess I was being a bit too harsh when I gave them the finger in front of the judges . @♥stickysauce♥ Good suggestion ! I want to do that too. :idea: Ej said he'd come online today (I think) ... :/ [/align]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im sorry i never come and post here in a couple of days before. there are some topics i wont discuss :lol: and for now, about the abortions, thats a [b]BIG NO!![/b] follow moderator suggestion and youl be thankfull =) LOL at the jungle :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im just kidding :lol::lol::lol: if you doin something, you must take a responsibility of it. think about it first, :D:thumbsup:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@miss fis.ms waa did u really do such thing? kyahaha ur scary :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

btw,our topic still the "sex experience" right? anyone have another experience?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry for being Absent in Couple of weeks Say [b]NO TO ABORTION[/b] :D It is your Responsibility if you create a Baby Thinks First Before you do Something Like [b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] said At the [b]JUNGLE[/b] :thumbsup: || [b]ULOL[/b] || =D=D=D=D Yah try it at the [b]JUNGLE[/b] if no one knows how to Abort =D=D=D=D And [b]No Pills[/b] there =D=D So there no way to Kill your Baby =D=D=D=D Unless if you Kill your Self So the Baby will [b]BORN[/b] =D=D=D=D --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]ULOL[/b] means [b][i]Ultimate Laughing Out Loud[/i][/b] =D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-05-31 04:11:00)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]ULOL means Ultimate Laughing Out Loud[/quote] i like that.. =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]Like KhErMiNaToR said At the JUNGLE :thumbsup: || ULOL || =D=D=D=D Yah try it at the JUNGLE if no one knows how to Abort =D=D=D=D And No Pills there =D=D So there no way to Kill your Baby =D=D=D=D Unless if you Kill your Self So the Baby will BORN =D=D=D=D --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ULOL means Ultimate Laughing Out Loud =D[/quote] Goddamn :wallbash::wallbash: you really make me SDUULOL =D=D:lol::lol::lol:=D=D=D:lol::lol::lol:=D=D=D=D [quote]SDUULOL = Super Duper Ultra Ultimate Laugh Out Loud =D=D=D=D[/quote] btw, i have a question for all of ya. :D have you kissed a person who has a same gender with you? what we call it? i mean, man kissing man or woman kissing woman. really confusing huh? :wasted: my bad english :retard: coz i often see woman doing that thing when she got drunk :lol:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^yay i would never do that even if im drunk errrr :lol:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]have you kissed a person who has a same gender with you? what we call it? i mean, man kissing man or woman kissing woman. really confusing huh? :wasted: my bad english :retard: coz i often see woman doing that thing when she got drunk :lol:[/quote] i haven't done that yet.. i havnt even got drunk.. i think woman kissing woman at the cheeks is alright... like beso beso.. but man kissing man...thats seems to be weird and awkward... its just like man and man holding hands really look awkward..but woman and woman holding hands is just ok... =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cfreng2]but man kissing man...thats seems to be weird and awkward...[/quote] i agree, do you remember when Naruto accidentally kissed Sasuke? :puke: [quote=cfreng2]i think woman kissing woman at the cheeks is alright... like beso beso..[/quote] i remember my bestfriend when i asked her, who's her first kiss? she told me that her first kiss is none other than our Org. President, Roxanne.. my bad i didn't ask what kind of kiss they did.. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NGeNeRaTiOn nope. dont talk about that **p*.. I mean you posted a wrong question. And you posted ul*l which is a vulgar word in Phil. Anyway I haven't posted in quite a while because I was busy, and I will be busy again. So I'm just gonna leave you another story of mine based on my experience. Or if you guys insist to make me tell more, I will. A continuation of this [url=http://theftalk.com/p1059203-2008-05-25-02%3A32%3A29.html#p1059203]one[/url] [spoiler]Later that night, my ex-gf and I went out to buy some diner. Then we cooked and served the food for us, including her brother (her sister went out somewhere). After diner, my gf's bf called her on her mobile phone. So she was busy talking to him, I was busy playing with her! Haha.. While she was talking to her bf, I was kissing my ex gf. Good thing her bf didn't hear the sound of our kisses. After their conversation, we continued our kiss. Then suddenly my gf (that time), called me on my mobile phone! I didn't answer it. I was hiding from her and my parents too! Haha.. She knew my parents' contact number so I guess she called my parents to ask where am I. Me and my ex-gf were laughing at ourselves because we were so bad! Time passed so quickly, it was late already. My ex gf's mom arrived home. She introduced me to her mom as a friend, etc. It was late so me and my ex-gf decided if I can sleep there overnight. Her mom approved that but I have to sleep on the living room (sofa). So I slept there. After few minutes, of course I wouldn't waste any time lying there alone! I pretended that in my position, there were so many mosquitoes kept bitting me. So I went to my ex-gf's room. She was already sleeping. I made some dramas, etc. I sit down on the floor beside her bed. My actions were like asking her to let me sleep beside her. Hehe.. My ex-gf woke up and let me sleep beside her. Then after few minutes, I made some moves. I slowly go near her and hug her while sleeping. Then she looked at me and I slowly kissed her. I went on top of her and started to caress her and kiss her all over her. It was the perfect time! All of the other people in the house were sleeping except the two of us. So I gently took off her undies and started to make love to her. This time, I didn't make any spills. But I let it came ON her body. It was really good! After that round, we went outside to take some air. We were in silence. We didn't know what we can talk about. It was 4am, I decided to go home. We waited for a public transport (which we waited for about 15 minutes or more). While I was headed home, I missed her already. I regretted that I left or broke up with her before.[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ok, Gonna Stop saying That **** word And About your story You Cheated your ex-gf mom (Cause she say that you should sleep at the Sofa) Lol Yah your Correct the [b]PERFECT TIME[/b] cause nobody see you doing the best part =D=D=D=D (LOL)

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-05-31 19:32:38)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kher eeewww...even until i die i wouldnt want to do that..... i'm afraid if someday i kiss a Girl. but then she tell me that he's a Guy that dressed up like Girl (Banci Cantik Bgitu,.......ih..) i'll kill myself after that..... @eehjhay ooww....that's cool...but if her bf or ur gf that time knows that...oh waw... u're an evil =D btw,it really is a perfect time....everyone asleep,only u n yur ex......nyaaaw...can imagine it...but dont want too.... i'm still too childish,arent i? geez....
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@kher nyahaha.. kiss a girl too? maybe at chin not in lips. haha,very poor.. hahhaha... @eehjhay wow.. cool dude. :D yeah.. maybe if ur mom or gf know,she will mad at u. hahaha. u used a chance so perfect.. woaa.. :o :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

btw,@ Ngeneration how bout SULOL? (Supreme Ultimate Laughing Out Loud) ? :eh:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]After diner, my gf's bf called her on her mobile phone. So she was busy talking to him, I was busy playing with her! Haha.. While she was talking to her bf, I was kissing my ex gf. Good thing her bf didn't hear the sound of our kisses. After their conversation, we continued our kiss. Then suddenly my gf (that time), called me on my mobile phone! I didn't answer it. I was hiding from her and my parents too! Haha.. She knew my parents' contact number so I guess she called my parents to ask where am I. Me and my ex-gf were laughing at ourselves because we were so bad![/quote] hmmm..that's what we call cheating...that's bad...=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@cheuw not only mad.....i think it'll be more than mad...see..her daughter slept with someone thst she (the mother) dont know... @cfreng ow yea!that's the name!cheater =D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've been gone for a while... what's new up here huh? ULOL huh? haha I remember the text message sent to me about the LOL thingy. :eh: I wonder if u guys already know that. :arrow: current topic: kissing same gender? no, I never did such thing. But I have "beso-beso" with my friends (cheek-2-cheek). It's like a form of greeting or saying [i]hi[/i] or [i]bye[/i] when we meet. @ eehjhay: lucky for u coz u got the right chances at the right time. And that would really be incredible! =) But the fact that the phone call makes everything with a thrill! I remember again something during our first night... haha not to be shared by now :P

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-01 05:47:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 9 queries - 0.448 second ]
Privacy Policy