• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

waa... wats the g-spot .... sob...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ twenkz.. got no idea too :D hmm about the size thingy: [spoiler]My BIO instructor says that 2 inches can satisfy a woman.. ;)[/spoiler]
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Gräfenberg spot, or G-spot, is a female erogenous zone which when stimulated leads to high levels of sexual arousal and powerful orgasms. @glOo [spoiler]woahh r u serious? :o :lol: is there such thing as like that exist? :D[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahahaha i tot [b]g [/b]stand for... great ...lol... toinkz... at gloo... maybe but i think i will laugh if my partner got that size im having sex with a dwarf... :lol: whats that an infected clitz nyahahaha cant help imagining lol waa i remember one incidence when someone asked me if ill be mad or concious if someone stare at my chest all i said is... be sure u got magnifying glass with u... eye galss wont do gud.. coz mine is like a pimple that got infected lol..waaaaa watever

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-13 08:48:46)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheh ate nix u have ur own meaning for g huh? :lol: [spoiler]infected clitz dat grows up to 2 inch bcoz of swelling =D roflmao but omfg it explodes lol :lol:[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahahah... swelling like crazy with stuff in it... pus .. grosss nyhahahaa
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yay u got a wild imagination kyahahah :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]nd he is just 14!!! omg do i really look that young to him?! he thinks i'm just 16 or 18 when in fact i'm already 20. and he keeps on saying about "age doesn't matter" when i do some alibis/safe answers of mine. lol[/quote] [spoiler] omg. sisz. i also have a suitor who's 17 years old. :lol: i'm already 22. he keeps on insisting that age doesn't matter. and insists that the age difference is not obvious bec. i look young. but still. :retard: --he's very consistent but i really can't consider him. he's too young. maybe a yr or 2 younger would do but not 5! [/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ as in! i'm already 20, age doesn't matter as long as the guy is at least 18 years old. :lol: - - - - topic about size: [spoiler]it doesn't matter to me, what matters is the performance level! rawrrrr!! =D simple. :D [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ohhh.. Good thing most women doesn't mind about the size. *Im safe* :P [spoiler]Anyway I don't actually know my size is but I think it's not that big/long. Maybe because I have big hands so I can't compare mine to my hands. Lol.[/spoiler] Hmm.. G-spot? It's really easy to find it. My first time to find it before, it took me 2 minutes? Lol. It feels like the upper inside part of the humans' mouth. I'm lacking of topics. Let's do the [b]Q&A[/b]. Does anybody have some questions? :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha i cant help but laugh... well for me size doesn't really matter coz it depends on the performance...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Q&A.. I have a question. Do girls prefer to wait their guy partner to start the flirting or do girls nowadays can start it already?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Is it like which one initiates first? Hmm. I wait. It's okay because I don't need to wait for a long time. :lol: I know it's the start when he does an eye-contact to me and I respond right away! :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i make the first signal. lol not the first move. [spoiler]it's like i suddenly sit beside him. and just look as if i'm not feeling good.:lol: and then it's up to him if he takes it as a signal to move and caress or move away.=D i don't know if he sees it as flirting or not. making the first move usually depends on the personality of the person if the girl's the reserved type, i think she'll never initiate. and it's sometimes depends on how the guy will take it. :/[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@Q&A =D=D=D when i want it ... i start touching and touching, then a little breath on the neck that makes me start flirting, and kissing his ears and/or the back ear... i think for me that's sromantic.. the necking thing...:D whenever he talks about naughtyness, even in a joking manner, that's ahint for me that he want it... but i make sure that i will be the one who will start the touching... next of flirting that excites him about ...and the... ehem...
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Do girls prefer to wait their guy partner to start the flirting or do girls nowadays can start it already?[/quote] nowadays girls can start it already , well based on my experience hehe . especially when the guy is drunk :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Q&A [spoiler]for me it depends on our mood... coz when im on the mood i would really see to it that he knows...il drop small kisses on his neck...then lick his lips after kissing him and smile naughtily...hahaha if his in the mood i would really know coz he whisper some naughty things in my ear...like how he want to feel me around him...hahaha stuff like that...and work...hahahaha[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ yeay sometimes but sometimes, it really reflects on the persons personality :lol: and the moods... i think if a woman is mega over romantic towards his partner, they will always initiates... even if sometimes the acts are misinterpreted by the guys... ___ [spoiler]wrong target :D supposed to be for freelance :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-13 23:05:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. I often give signals. If they don't respond, that's fine. But guys really like it when girls give the signal first. :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Hello guys....:P I'm new here in Class X..=) How r u guys??:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.508 second ]
Privacy Policy