• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]my gf says that she wont contact me anymore. i dont know what happen with her. or maybe with me. i think she tired coz im to selfish at all. huwa....i miss her...[/quote] socksss im having same ordeal ... well the prob is in my part thou but i think he recieved much from me waaa my bf aint talking to me as well ..... :wasted:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ after 4 hour she called me :lol: i really cant understand girl :wallbash: i think she only need my attention. :paranoid: yeah...whatever..now im happy.. :wow: who wants a +rep from me? :eh: joking agen.. :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]^ after 4 hour she called me :lol: i really cant understand girl :wallbash: i think she only need my attention. :paranoid: yeah...whatever..now im happy.. :wow: who wants a +rep from me? :eh: joking agen.. :penguin:[/quote] It's good, you are happy now, bro.! You are right, MAYBE, she needs your attention only, so, give her full ATTENTION, =D=D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-12 11:31:52)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

oops.. [spoiler]i'm enjoying cross-dressing. :lol: like, when i wear my guy's t-shirt, it's like i'm wearing a nightie. :lol: [/spoiler] i miss the peeps here. i'm back! :D but then i'm gonna be on hiatus again. :/
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ mizel welcomeback ... @kher waaaa same here ... wat the ... wats happning in this world lol.. but im happy now waaaa... sometimes they really intentional do things juz to be miss :retard:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-12 21:16:33)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

...is scatologia een possible? i cant imagine it... yah....girls are really difficult to understand :retard: no offense...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I envy you guyz! I hope someday I will be missed also..... back to topic: What's the topic, BTW? is it about bro.Kher or the different weird sexual relations? - for bro.Kher: my best wishes for a much healthier relationship this time... - for the weird sexual relations: I can't figure out what's #10???
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Vomit? Its like this :puke: then their partner will either pour those on their bodies or eat those. Its really disgusting though.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Vomit? Its like this :puke: then their partner will either pour those on their bodies or eat those. Its really disgusting though.[/quote] ahh, vomit, ok....=) [spoiler]yuckss!!! :O:drool: can't take it!!![/spoiler] WTF!:wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ you're funny dude! :lol: what a late reaction. :lol: peace yo :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ you're funny dude! :lol: what a late reaction. :lol: peace yo :P[/quote] =D=D=D that's how I vomit, sis!! =D=D=D Peace!
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah, its beem hmmm... nwei welcome back to me here. as if i have nothing to do now just to post here.. well being unupdated. @T woah thats amazing huh. you gave terminology, i wonder if it has basis though i experienced some. is that people who tend to masturbate in public like inside a PUV letting everybody or anyone see him doing that is also considered #1? =D i remember i use to wear my partner's undies before but hmmm... forget it. and yeah like micah_km i also like it when i wear his big t-shirts during night that looks sexy haha without wearing undies. enemas can't remember at all when that happen. is that what you call "lubricants"? :lol: giving a bj makes me vomit sometimes :lol: #11 eeewwwww! while #13 i saw some vids and pics practicing that. haha # 14 makes me laugh to the max. i was imagining a guy sucking the nips, is that it? kidding :D omg# 15, i heard a news long ago that in certain uhm morgue do those things to their dead clients... weirdo :retard: well i once did sop hmmm... and also web call is that part of it? :lol: i think the tendency to rub parts of body is usual esp to guys who have no sex for long time. and i also did those sometimes to tease my partner :D #19 was usual/ normal for some guys no comment for #20, i might offend someone so i should keep =| woah! i was wondering how it felt to be in #21. im thinking about a sandwich :lol: tuna, ham, hotdog, hamburger, which is more delicious, with cheese or without? :lol: i remember a movie "smoke and cigarettes" it has those practices.. hmmm kinda weird.:lol:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love? :paranoid:[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yup. I experienced that one. The first was uhmm like one night stand. Its kinda ok because it didnt happen again. The other was with my ex gf. I had no more feelings for her then we did it, it wasnt really great. I was even avoiding her face so we cnt kiss on lips. Hehe
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love? :paranoid:[/quote] ^ ^ ^ [spoiler]i've done this for bout 4 times already... 1. doing it with my ohh soo yummy cousin (ones lang) 2. doing it with my ex...(hahahaha...) 3. with my best friend (does this count?? coz i just love him as a friend..) 4. doing it with a stranger...(one night stand...)[/spoiler] woahhh...im i a slut??
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ^ [spoiler]:o cousin?.seriously? :paranoid:[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love? :paranoid:[/quote] hmmm "making love out of nothing at all" i was laughing at this one because the song really implies the title itsef. the lines "i know just how you fake it, blah blah blah makes me LMAO. i had this instances hmm somehow but not all the time.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km][quote=peachcute_18]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love? :paranoid:[/quote] ^ ^ ^ [spoiler]i've done this for bout 4 times already... 1. doing it with my ohh soo yummy cousin (ones lang) 2. doing it with my ex...(hahahaha...) 3. with my best friend (does this count?? coz i just love him as a friend..) 4. doing it with a stranger...(one night stand...)[/spoiler] woahhh...im i a slut??[/quote] hahaha! Lmao! U r not a slut! I think ur cool. Hehe. I think u r just enjoying ur youth, curious, and exploring something. Like me, i wanna experience all sorts of activity. We kinda same, though i only had exprnce with my cousin but didnt go all the way. Then i havnt exprnce doing it it with my best friend. Lol. u said "doing", so it means its still going till present time?
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love? :paranoid:[/quote] hehe..i just did that 2 nights ago..im in a long distance relationship, and it's hard to make "pigil", my brother is the one encouraging me "get along w/ other chicks" because i looked "tuyot" na daw! imagine 3 months of abstinence!! :doubt:..i feel like dying! lol!
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]u said "doing", so it means its still going till present time?[/quote] yes with my ex when we get together(i just cant get enough of him):lol: yes with my best friend when i go to cebu and feel like doing it... :P the other two is no... im sorry for the wrong usage of words... @-=_+ColourBlind+_=- yup! with my cousin, we just got carried away with what we're feeling at that time but as what i said it just happens ones...

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-17 09:55:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:35

[ 10 queries - 0.123 second ]
Privacy Policy