• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote]Guys just a question, can u have sex with someone u do not love?[/quote] ^ [spoiler]well,of course anyone can talking about this reminds me about prostitutions even with the one they didnt know,as long as he/she makes him/her horny,they would do it[/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=micah_km]i've done this for bout 4 times already... 1. doing it with my ohh soo yummy cousin (ones lang) 2. doing it with my ex...(hahahaha...) 3. with my best friend (does this count?? coz i just love him as a friend..) 4. doing it with a stranger...(one night stand...)[/quote] omg.., :o i bet no one here can beat that!! [quote=eehjhay]I was even avoiding her face so we cnt kiss on lips. Hehe[/quote] :lol: i guess it's harder to kiss ur ex than to do it wit her.., i was lololololz with that., [quote=raphael_marcos]because i looked "tuyot" na daw! imagine 3 months of abstinence!! :doubt:..i feel like dying! lol![/quote] does that mean literally tuyot? and dying? how id u feel?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]well,of course anyone can talking about this reminds me about prostitutions even with the one they didnt know,as long as he/she makes him/her horny,they would do it[/quote] ^ no offense to you but your using the word prostitution and it's hard to believe that prostitutes didn't know what they were doing when they do this things to be paid...it doesn't matter if he/she is horny while doing it coz she/he have to do it for the [b]money[/b] its a trade using one's body to pleasure someone who pays you. :arrow: the meaning of [b]prostitution[/b] is sexual activity in exchange for money. ;) it wouldn't be called prostitution just because you do it coz your horny :evil: ( maybe it's called lust but not prostitution.) peace :)

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-17 22:08:32)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]^yeah i know. i mean,as long if he/she find someone who makes him/her horny,he/she will pay for the pleasure. and i think that cant be categorized as Love. btwl,i appreciate your comment coz i dun really know about prostitution. =D Thx sis~ :D[/spoiler]
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its like lets make love..... it means having sex with love ayt... while lets have sex tonight.... is being said for both party who are horny i guess =D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]does that mean literally tuyot? and dying? how id u feel?[/quote] what did i feel on making it out with an stranger?? omg! it's full of fun! but not that satisfying because i know to myself..i just wanna release my "earthly desire"...
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahhh,,, i envy you guys who can even make those things to anyone you really dont know in the first place... well as for me, i just had an indecent proposal from a long lost friend or ex friend just this week. im refusing of course, i dont know why... hmmm... i hope i had that many guts to make it with him. but nahhh... *no sense, i rather do it with someone that i had *emo attachments with even if we really had no commitment at all. im just waiting for us to be together but nahh again it would not be possible... i guess.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]what did i feel on making it out with an stranger?? omg! it's full of fun! but not that satisfying because i know to myself..i just wanna release my "earthly desire"...[/quote] hahaha! You made me laugh dude. hehehe.. :D It's really fun if and only if you are doing it with a stranger. But if u do it with someone you know, then he/she doesn't give any feelings for you, then it's just a waste. :|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ yeah it's really nice doing it with a stranger coz the thrill of doing it and knowing that it wont happen again just makes you more creative, freaky, flexible and makes you want him not to forget a girl like you... :P but oh well that's just me...:lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks eehjhay! Lalabs you! :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just a question, who wants to change our group name? :D And what names you recommend that will fit into our genre? :D I'm thinking [b]OrgX[/b] :P

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-20 00:24:03)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i disagree :D class x is a kewl group name already =|=D
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah i agree im newbie in this group and i attract in the name of this group so i thingk its ok ^_^
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]long time no visit here :P hehe anyway OrgX lol . . it reminded me of something dude :D haha[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha! You made me laugh dude. hehehe.. :D It's really fun if and only if you are doing it with a stranger. But if u do it with someone you know, then he/she doesn't give any feelings for you, then it's just a waste. :|[/quote] haha! yeah..you wont hesitate to tell her.."ok sweetie..next position!!":lol: @ the new name of the group..well Class X is already a cool name no need for changes..but it's your decision if youre going to change it..

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-07-20 13:06:06)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm alright. I like the name ClassX but we have a similar name with the other group. Anyway we dont have to change it. I just thought for a change. Hehehe.. Anyway who wants to talk about something? :D How about we talk the scandals? Why would they do those? For fun? Revenge? Curiosity? For profit? [spoiler]I somewhat alright with it. As long as the videos wont go to the bad guys who will upload them to internet. Lol. Actually I have a scandal with my ex. :|[/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks for accepting me here!=)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

About the topic paraphilias/ sexual devations, i've learned that during college..
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcum bebefatz enjoy staying :lol: @topic: scandals [spoiler]i havent tried it yet.but i want to try it just for fun. and i agree wif ej that keeping it only to the person whos involved in that video.u will get nothing by uploading it on internet =|[/spoiler]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm i love watching it but doing my own scandal?! uhh..maybe i can try it..later! lol! some guys intended to taped their acts maybe because they want to have something [i]na pang black mail dun sa girl[/i]..if ever the girl messed up w/ him..watta sweet revenge..:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy