• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=eehjhay]Nyay! Hahaha If I am an expert, then she wouldn't be pregnant now. Hahaha :lol:[/quote] Toinkz!i thought you want it to be that way.. I mean,being an early dad.. Getch??Ahmm,somebody told me that you are 21 or 22.. If you are between those age,then it's 2 early for you to be a dad..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ Yup. Im just 20 years old actually. hehehe.. -- [spoiler]After a woman give birth to her child, when is the safe time that she can have sex again?[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i guess as long as the wound after the delivery has already healed because it depends on how the woman delivered her child (e.g. normal delivery or cesarian). But if the woman plans to have another child again, it must have a gap of 3-4 years for the uterus to retain it's original shape.. :)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-09-05 06:14:10)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

3 to 4 years? Eh how come I have a sister whose one year younger than me? hehe.. few months are enough to have another child, right? since pregnancy duration last up to 9 months, so I guess at least 2 months a woman can have sex again. =| [spoiler]Anyway, some told me that a pregnant woman having sex is good so that when she will give birth, her pelvic bone or something will not that hard. I mean it will not that hard to give birth when she had sex on her 9 months of pregnancy. By the way, I am just asking these questions. I am a good boy, alright? Hahaha[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha yeay of course you are a good boy :lol: that's true you two need to have contact on those periods of her pregnancy because its a fact that men's fluids help smoothen the pelvic bone opening of a pregnant woman but as i far as i know there is a medicine that is needed also in tandem with the activity :D if not... well i dont know the effect but as for me my doctor told me that the practice is good for the last quarters of pregnancy with a help of that med i cant remember the name :doubt: [spoiler]the day before i gave birth we had a doggy style sex and that midnight i started to have bleeding in my long laboring and the next day i gave birth i think that easy yet with a little worries on some complications well i think it also depends on the personality of the mother, i am i think that strong and never made any "keme" or arte about my labor and im so very determine to have a normal delivery that time because i want to experience to be tottally awake while giiving birth. and i was so happy seeing my son fresh from my wound and placed in my stomach while they were cutting the "pusod" :lol: -dont know the english term for that sorry[/spoiler] [spoiler]nwei about when to have sex after giving birth. gloo is right on saying that it depends on the wounds actually when it will heal. but for me after two months we happen to have that moments again i think i still have those stitches and it was removed after we have sex again. and also doctors says if a woman is breastfeeding it will help prevent on getting pregnant again thats why i breast fed also but for 1 month only and after that i decided to have oral contraceptive that i have been using till now. and being so responsible i never worry on getting pregnant no matter how often we had sex.[/spoiler]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i never been here for awhile.. [quote=eehjhay]Yup. Im just 20 years old actually. hehehe..[/quote] oh you're going to be a dad?! congrats bro.. [spoiler]well i became a dad @ 18..and i really got traumatized when the topic is about pregnancy..:lol:, so im sorry if i cant share anything about the topic.:D[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]After a woman give birth to her child, when is the safe time that she can have sex again?[/quote] Awoot!same age as me then you're a dad..already..nyweiz,congartz!;) hmmm,nyweiz,bout your question..i dont have any idea.. hehehe!i never been preggy ever.. but i guess after a month can be a safe time to have sex again..:D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]3 to 4 years? Eh how come I have a sister whose one year younger than me? hehe.. few months are enough to have another child, right? since pregnancy duration last up to 9 months, so I guess at least 2 months a woman can have sex again.[/quote] hmmm don't worry age gaps between me and my sisters too are about two years and the other is only a year. the 3-4 years gap is only a recommendation between couples since the incidence of insufficient uterine contractions during birth delivery is dangerous. Because there is a possibility that if the uterus haven't retained it's original shape, it won't be able to contract to normally deliver another infant. but about the gap before the woman can have sex again, it all depends on how the wounds have healed. After all the woman knows and can tell when can she be available again.. :D sex during pregnancy is safe as long as the woman has a normal pregnancy off course.. this brings the idea that the woman has low risks of miscarriage or pre-term labor. off course, it is not safe it your partner has STD or ifyou engage in oral sex, your partner should not blow air into your vagina. Blowing air can cause an air embolism (a blockage of a blood vessel by an air bubble), which can be potentially fatal for mother and child). -- kinda researched on that.. :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-09-08 05:13:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Woots. Good thing I don't blow air in anywhere. Hahaha.. I just blow air in a balloon. hahahaha Still I am a good boy. :paranoid:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]your partner should not blow air into your vagina. Blowing air can cause an air embolism (a blockage of a blood vessel by an air bubble), which can be potentially fatal for mother and child)[/quote] oh!geez!now i learned something new..thanx for the info sis.. Hmm,didn't know that.. Nyweiz,what if you're not preggy or even just finished giving after birth.. does that make any differences?? [quote=eehjhay]Woots. Good thing I don't blow air in anywhere. Hahaha.. I just blow air in a balloon. hahahaha[/quote] lolz!blowing air in a balloon is sooo tiring for the [i]pisngi[/i]..why not just try blowing air in a plastic balloon??:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG! :wow::wow::wow: I am a daddy now! :redface: My baby boy was born last night around 9:00pm 09/09/08 :D His name is "Gian Zyrus Charles"! :) Weeeeee!!
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hey guys! yay im in the group! eehjay...thanks for adding me... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: congratz with the baby eehjhay!!!! [/align]

Last edited by MaLDiTaNg_SaDe (2008-09-09 12:48:11)

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:@ topic: if im guessing right that this is still the topic.. after giving birth..it would be nice for the guy to wait till the girl says they're ready..dont pressure them.. i should know...normal delivery... might be nice to have sex maybe after 2-3 months since the stitches would still hurt...if c-section.. after 1 year...
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]OMG! :wow::wow::wow: I am a daddy now! :redface: My baby boy was born last night around 9:00pm 09/09/08 :D His name is "Gian Zyrus Charles"! :) Weeeeee!![/quote] wooohoo!congratz eehjhay!:D im happy for you.. cheeseburger..lolz!:lol: btw,nice name you got for your baby boy.. @MaLDiTaNg_SaDe: welcome to the group,but please be aware of the rules.. no double posting..ok?;) @T: sissy gloo is not yet here to answer my query..=|
Berastagi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yow zup everyone? u have a new member here =| mind if i join the conversation?.ehehe :lol: @topic: hmm in our current time, for me its just normal to see or hear stuffs about that. its not like we're still in the old ancient years that when some guys touch the girl u have to marry her..u just have to know and be ready and responsible enough for the consequenses after having sex aight?!. thats is the main point!.foe me
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

again: congrats to eehjhay! haha happy for ya! ;) welcome to the groups miss maldita hehe :D anywa at siz lea: sorry for showing up late.. i have been busy these days.. wjew! :retard: about ur query, embolism causes a blockage in a blood vessel, and thus causes a clot. According to my research, if a fetus is present inside the uterus this can be fatal since it causes complications in childbirth. Anyway i haven't found out any answers when the woman isn't pregnant or just finished giving birth. Embolism can only cause complications in the heart. :)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-09-10 08:28:34)

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]@MaLDiTaNg_SaDe: welcome to the group,but please be aware of the rules.. no double posting..ok?[/quote] @i i LeA i i sorry..i didnt know i submitted 2 different entries one right after the other..argh! lag! :wallbash: --churie again :D [quote=gLoOo]welcome to the groups miss maldita hehe[/quote] @gloo.. thank you.. @topic: what is the topic now?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

congratulation sir ej...[quote=eehjhay]OMG! :wow::wow::wow: I am a daddy now! :redface: My baby boy was born last night around 9:00pm 09/09/08 :D His name is "Gian Zyrus Charles"! :) Weeeeee!![/quote] wow! good for you... congrats sir ej... god bless you and you baby...

Last edited by micah_km (2008-09-12 10:30:35)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ eejhay: [/b]wooow! [b]a proud dad![/b] one of those i admire not ashamed tellin the world how lucky and blessed they are..., be a responsible dad ok? can u post a pic of him?
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]OMG! :wow::wow::wow: I am a daddy now! :redface: My baby boy was born last night around 9:00pm 09/09/08 :D His name is "Gian Zyrus Charles"! :) Weeeeee!![/quote] congrat... sir =) but, i dont have anything for u... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy