• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

omg.., ahaha.., as far as i know men's spermtic fluid is alkaline.., and when swallowed may interact with our gastric mucosa which is acidic.., it may cause stomach upset.., =)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=eehjhay]OMG! :D That's what im talking about. Im attracted to girls who can do those things. Hehehe.. :D I mean as for our side (guys), if girls say that its disgusting or they dont like it, we somewhat get offended. Because somehow it (cum) was part of us. Anyway Lea that's so cool at the same time it's so hot :D[/quote] Harhar!i just want to do everything just to make my partner get the real 101% satisfaction.. And he wont look for anyone else except me.. OT: did you just turned 18 or 21?? [quote=raphael_marcos]nice topic..i remember when my ex-gf did that to me and i accidentally splash my cum on her face (i dont have much control of myself coz im only 15 that time and besides it's a quickie!), and out of nowhere, she slapped my face! she told me that i shouldnt do that coz she felt degraded (huh??)..and my reply..ayaw mo nun, may libreng face mask ka! and boom! the next day we broke up! how childish ayt?!:D[/quote] yep2x..kinda childish..heheh! nyweiz,you can't blame the situation.. you're both too young that time!:D [quote=peachcute_18]as far as i know men's spermtic fluid is alkaline.., and when swallowed may interact with our gastric mucosa which is acidic.., it may cause stomach upset.., =)[/quote] really??as in alkaline??which are commonly found at batteries?? hmm,good thing there is no bad side effects happened to me after swallowing the cumy thingy.. heheh!:lol: or maybe it will took years before the changes takes its effects??:/

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-21 20:54:06)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]raphael_marcos wrote: nice topic..i remember when my ex-gf did that to me and i accidentally splash my cum on her face (i dont have much control of myself coz im only 15 that time and besides it's a quickie!), and out of nowhere, she slapped my face! she told me that i shouldnt do that coz she felt degraded (huh??)..and my reply..ayaw mo nun, may libreng face mask ka! and boom! the next day we broke up! how childish ayt?!:D[/quote] for me nope its not childish... my opinion... sex should compromise with [b]respect[/b]... if you do respect your partner you will not do such things that will [b]upset[/b] her especially when having sex with her,,, you should let her know your moves. if she agrees with it no problemo right? she get offended i think she felt [b]disrespect[/b]. that's why she broke up with you the next day.... i think if you did that to me... i will do the same thing... you didnt think of her as a partner... she's not a sex toy always remember that womans are not a thing to use in bed sex should be enjoyed by two people and not by you only... mature people knows that... :D [spoiler]opinion lang po sana maintindihan... :D[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]omg.., ahaha.., as far as i know men's spermtic fluid is alkaline.., and when swallowed may interact with our gastric mucosa which is acidic.., it may cause stomach upset..,[/quote] I dont think so. Hehehe.. If thats true, then we wont have problems buying things at the shop (like for the batteries as Lea said). Because if it is alkaline, then men would die because of this. Alkaline is not safe for human body.
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guyz =) sory if im not active bcoz im busy in skuLL :D
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha now I know can I ask again [b]Q and A[/b] [spoiler]Is the boob fuck is greater than the bj?[/spoiler] I miss ate Lea haha ^^ im back after school

Last edited by MarqueeJ (2008-08-22 08:27:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. nahhh.. I prefer the bj than bb fck. There's too much thing to do when girls do bj to guys. But if bb fck, they can only do one way of it.
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hekehek watz new here churry busy / school gosh[/b]:eh:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MarqueeJ][spoiler]Is the boob fuck is greater than the bj?[/spoiler] I miss ate Lea[/quote] 1st of all,i miss you too dear..heheh!:D @ ur question.. i think bj is greater than the booby f*ck..heheh! coz for me,guys wont be having a hard time working out(for short,[i]"d mpapagod..puro sarap na lang"[/i],getz?).. which is i like more seeing them wanting for more!:eh:
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: im back again :wow:
eibhie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey der.. i'm back too..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@lea and eehjhay: :arrow: what miss peach means by alkalkine is that sperm cells are not acidic.. it's basic :D to further explain why seminal fluid is basic because it neutralizes the acidity of the uterus when sperm cells swim across the female reproductive system. just clearing up that one for you guys.. =) [spoiler]OT: btw, ms peach u a nurse? or student nurse like me? hehe just happen to see your icon on your siggy :D[/spoiler] @raphael butterfly lady's right.. as i've said on my last posts, it is really important to show respect during love making. because like you, we also need respect :)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-08-24 05:13:38)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@MarqueeJ and @T i think yeah the persons above my posts are definitely correct guys do will prefer bj than titty fuck... yet if you will notice, it looks so sexy doing it if you experienced it maybe also realize that boobs also have talents, not only pussy and the mouth has right and its like saying "once you puff you can't stop" yet there are "some" girls/woman who are not that pro on that or dont know how to do it properly :D but practice makes perfect i guess and as long as the person enjoys doing it she will be more eager to learn it and do it over and over :D
lilyan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for approve me.... :D
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

coming soon :D im still life witout her.... :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ sissy gloo.. hehehe!i didnt know that.. Jinkiez!nurses knows best..(when it comes to sex..=|) [spoiler]that is what our prof in psychology told us..[/spoiler]
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]all[/b] Why is it that, he had affair, requested his enlightenment =)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Jinkiez!nurses knows best..(when it comes to sex..)[/quote] ^ wahehe no worries.. yet we don't actually know best we just base them on what we learn basically on our field.. :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=h312y_sh]Why is it that, he had affair, requested his enlightenment[/quote] what??i dont get it..:retard: [quote=gLoOo]yet we don't actually know best we just base them on what we learn basically on our field..[/quote] somehow i agree,nyweiz.. a fwend told me that,nursing is a nice course too coz you'll learn about sex a lot.. coz there are some certain subjects on that course wherein profs teaches about sex.. hearing that from him sounds so :o..i dnt belive him though..=|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ The best way to learn more about sex is experiencing it. Hahaha.. :D -- [quote=h312y_sh]:arrow: all Why is it that, he had affair, requested his enlightenment[/quote] You mean the guy wants to have second chance after he had affair with someone else? Why he wants to have some second chance if he made some lies before which was unforgivable?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:09

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy