• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

wow. congratulations eehjhay for being a new dad!!! :wow: so sorry guys if my ftalk mode is limited. just visiting.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=gLoOo]sorry for showing up late.. i have been busy these days.. wjew! :retard: about ur query, embolism causes a blockage in a blood vessel, and thus causes a clot. According to my research, if a fetus is present inside the uterus this can be fatal since it causes complications in childbirth. Anyway i haven't found out any answers when the woman isn't pregnant or just finished giving birth. Embolism can only cause complications in the heart. :)[/quote] whoo!i see..now that's kinda scary.. next time i have to warn my partner on doing that!:lol:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yo class x zup?.:D i havent been here for ages wiiiiiiiii nweiz welcome to the new members congrats to eehjay for his baby . @topic: [spoiler]i have no idea when is the right time to do it again after the woman gave birth ehehe..well i think it depends on the girl.its her body so she knows when shes ready to do it again right? =)[/spoiler] offtopic: [spoiler]eehjay i didnt know that ur from liverpool dude hekhek im from fairfield.just a couple of stations away :lol: nweiz wula lng :lol: grats ulit[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]WTH?! Dude let's meet up! Hahaha.. I don't have lots of friends here yet. PM me in my YM :D duero82088[/spoiler] -- Anyway lets change the topic. Have you ever seen an Adult shop? A shop that sells sex toys, rated x videos, condoms, adult magazines, and everything that for adults. Have you ever been in this shop? Did you buy anything there? :D Here near at my place, there are many adult shops. I am really curious what's inside those shops. If I ever have the chance, I might even buy something interesting there. :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i know one... in galeria... ive gone there with my boss at my on job trainee when i was in college. she was a separada for ten years and she was so open about anything... we were chums that time and she was so cool she brought us me and my friend/classmate there just to show some... haha you know what... :lol: i dont know if the store is still there at the mall i cant forget that human size rubber dick that i saw there =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You mean the dildo? Hehehe.. Actually someone asked me if I can buy her a dildo before :paranoid: but I am not sure how can I send that to her after. :lol:
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: T: well back in california..my friend and i went to roseville..there was a shop there that old all kinds of weird stuff...even glow in the dark condoms :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: :O they were my favorite!!!! whahahaha :arrow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh? Those glow in the dark ones? I haven't seen any of those yet. Hehehe.. I am curious with those. I might buy those. Hahaha just kidding. Does woman will be flattered and happy if their partner bought some sex toys for both of them? Or will she be angry or embarrassed?
anarcis
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 approve me =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

about sex toys, i'v heard my friend tell a story about her sex toy, that was an eggplant and cucumber.. bwahahahahha... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:=D=D=D=D=D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:=D=D=D [spoiler]that time i said, [u]"why dont you call me?"[/u][/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]about sex toys,i'v heard my friend tell a story about her sex toy, that was an eggplant and cucumber.. bwahahahahha...[/quote] ahaha~ my Friends also said something like that. btw,FYI i'm still a HS Student and my friends already play with those things. i dunno, am i the normal one or they? btw,@T: I have never see any shop like that in here. :| before, i think stores like that only exist in the internet. :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Have you ever seen an Adult shop? A shop that sells sex toys, rated x videos, condoms, adult magazines, and everything that for adults. Have you ever been in this shop? Did you buy anything there?[/quote] I haven't seen one here on rp.. But when you go to stores like 7 eleven,minimart.. Like they're selling condoms..it's not an issue though coz it's just normal..ayt?? On the so-called [i]bangketa[/i] or the street site vendors.. Most specially on quiapo and recto.. erghh!i've seen some sex toys being selled.. Like the vibrator choochoo which is glow in the dark and the furry ball thingy like.. hekhek!i was so dang curious with all those things.. [quote=eehjhay]Does woman will be flattered and happy if their partner bought some sex toys for both of them? Or will she be angry or embarrassed?[/quote] bout this,ahmm,i think i'll just ignore it.. and tell my guy that..what's the use of this?? does this mean that i didnt satisfy you that much?:/ [spoiler][i]tampo[/i] mode[/spoiler] [quote=KhErMiNaToR]about sex toys, i'v heard my friend tell a story about her sex toy, that was an eggplant and cucumber.. bwahahahahha... [spoiler]that time i said, "why dont you call me?"[/spoiler][/quote] Toinkz!did you just actually said that to her???:/ [spoiler]cutie khery just gone wild!:D wabxooo!mwaah![/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i][quote=i i LeA i i]bout this,ahmm,i think i'll just ignore it.. and tell my guy that..what's the use of this?? does this mean that i didnt satisfy you that much?[/quote] It can be use to explore and try something new for your sexual relationship with your partner. :D It can be fun though.On the so-called bangketa or the street site vendors.. Most specially on quiapo and recto.. erghh!i've seen some sex toys being selled.. Like the vibrator choochoo which is glow in the dark and the furry ball thingy like.. hekhek!i was so dang curious with all those things..[/quote] I've seen those before. Even if Im curious and/or interested on those, I won't buy sex toys on the side street. You can't tell whether those already been used by other people or those are not that clean enough. And probably those are fakes/pirated. hehe.. Recto/Quiapo already has this impression that almost all of the things they sell in those place are fakes/pirated.[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i'v heard my friend tell a story about her sex toy, that was an eggplant and cucumber..[/quote] Nice! :D If she said that to me, I might say "WOW! Can I see it? And how can you use it? Can you show it to me how its being used?" Hahaha kidding.[quote=DeverKerbill]ahaha~ my Friends also said something like that. btw,FYI i'm still a HS Student and my friends already play with those things. i dunno, am i the normal one or they?[/quote] It's normal dude :D Nowadays younger people tend to be curious and/or interested because they heard or know some of their friends use those. I wonder if those can be a trend. Hahaha..
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: @ T: i actually dont want my guy to buy me sex toys..i dont find any intimacy from it as well as it would make me doubt myself in my performance in bed...am i not enough? cant i satisfy him? ..does he need these toys just so that his pleasure level would increase?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]'ve seen those before. Even if Im curious and/or interested on those, I won't buy sex toys on the side street. You can't tell whether those already been used by other people or those are not that clean enough. And probably those are fakes/pirated. hehe.. Recto/Quiapo already has this impression that almost all of the things they sell in those place are fakes/pirated.[/quote] Oh i see!anywayz,i have no plans in buying those..lolz! I just cant imagine myself doing that..hekhek! Maybe if im just real dang desperate and uberly [i]tigz[/i] with mah sex life(but i guess it wont happen)!:D [quote=MaLDiTaNg_SaDe]i actually dont want my guy to buy me sex toys..i dont find any intimacy from it as well as it would make me doubt myself in my performance in bed...am i not enough? cant i satisfy him? ..does he need these toys just so that his pleasure level would increase?[/quote] agree with yah sis.. but as eehjhay said,[i]"It can be use to explore and try something new for your sexual relationship with your partner. [/i] i kinda also agree with him too!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-18 00:43:05)

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay said[/b],[i]"It can be use to explore and try something new for your sexual relationship with your partner." [/i] :arrow: i guess so..but im more into the touchy touchy...ahehaheehehe.. :arrow: @ T: but i did try a dildo b4 when i was with my ex gf..so yeah if i was still in the whole lesbo thing i would..but since im with a guy..its different..i dunno guess im weird =(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :o waw! I mean most guys think that its sexy. You're not weird :D
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ waw! I mean most guys think that its sexy. You're not weird[/quote] --whahaha..i shared my dirty lil secret wif you people...teheehee :arrow: @T: things are always special if its just you and the guy..no need toys if your sexual aura is really hitting the roofs ;]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Toinkz!did you just actually said that to her???:/ [spoiler]cutie khery just gone wild!:D wabxooo!mwaah![/spoiler][/quote] yeah i said that,, :lol: but not for the real meaning, only a joke. (coz she just punch me with a bottle of mineral water) :D :lol::lol::lol: [quote=MaLDiTaNg_SaDe]:arrow: @ T: but i did try a dildo b4 when i was with my ex gf..so yeah if i was still in the whole lesbo thing i would..but since im with a guy..its different..i dunno guess im weird =([/quote] wahahahaha..cool.. :cool: :wow: yer not weird i think.. :eh:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MaLDiTaNg_SaDe]@ T: but i did try a dildo b4 when i was with my ex gf..so yeah if i was still in the whole lesbo thing i would..but since im with a guy..its different..i dunno guess im weird =([/quote] toinkz!you're not weird.. but that was so :o for doing that!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for you!:eh: [quote=KhErMiNaToR]yeah i said that,, :lol: but not for the real meaning, only a joke. (coz she just punch me with a bottle of mineral water)[/quote] toinkz!i thought you do both had an affair after that.. nyweiz,good thing its just a bottle of mineral water and not a some sort of a metal like..lolz!:lol: anywayz,i dunno if this question has been already brought up here.. Ahmm,what you think is better..SOP(sex on phone) or SOT(sex on text)??(which is commonly done here on the philippines) Can you really call that a "sex" where in fact that there is no physical contacts between the opposite sex?? have you experience doing that??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 9 queries - 0.175 second ]
Privacy Policy