• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

im curious how those woman ejaculation luks like hahaha... do gurl must masturbate too like guy does.... then squirt... waaa cant imagine hahahaha.....

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-26 23:29:44)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=eehjhay]I've seen many female ejaculation (on videos. sshhh quiet! haha). My first time to see someone did that, I couldn't believe it. Then eventually I find it so sexy for a woman to be able to do that. It's very rare to find a woman like that.[/quote] This first time I witnessed a woman....(also answering switpotato)...."squirt"....was in person, not in a movie. As I said this was the first time for me to witness it. Not surprisingly I was......umm... :paranoid: ....very surprised... :o :O :o....almost to the point of being grossed out. Hahaha I think I was like 15 years old. I was most definitely not expecting to take a shower in the bedroom. :lol: :lol: :lol: And this girl could squirt like the girls do in some of those "movies". But now, hell yeah, that's sexy when you find a girl that can do that, and it is hard to find them. =|

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-26 23:41:31)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg i also watched the squirt video actually i was trying to do the same thing like that video... it was a woman masturbating right? if im not mistaken... i was actually prone so much on self satisfaction nowadays, and i was thinking if my cum really squirt like that but the i think not hahaha :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08]omg i also watched the squirt video actually i was trying to do the same thing like that video... it was a woman masturbating right? if im not mistaken... i was actually prone so much on self satisfaction nowadays, and i was thinking if my cum really squirt like that but the i think not hahaha :D[/quote] hahahaha :lol: :lol: Sure, a woman can make herself squirt through self pleasure, but also if the man knows what he's doing (i'm sure eehjhay could do it since he seems to be the pro around here :lol: ....i might need to hone my skills a little bit :wallbash: ) then the man can also make a woman squirt, too. The easiest way for a man to do this is with his fingers, actually, and not while having intercourse). Supposedly, according to studies or whatever, every woman is capable of "squirting", it's just that they usually don't know how to make themselves do it. For more information, or a "tutorial", just refer to that link I gave in an earlier post. ;)
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ topic: i havent seen one in personal but i saw it in the "movies". i just cant believe it "squirt" like that.i mean woahh its like a guy peeing :O
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha :lol::lol: yeah actually i was so shocked when i saw the discharge... too many to imagine i though it was a pee also.. @ jesse i dont think a man can make me squirt like that, as i ve said before i was trying hard to do it by myself. i, more than anybody else knows what part of it can make me cum... actually speaking of which, my g-spot was kinda different i saw someone post it here that the g-spot of girls was in their opening and mentioned comparing it to an opening of the mouth but wrong for me :D :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@butterfly Yes, you might be right....but I have had success in the past :D (accidental at times) hahahaha But yeah, some women are different. [b]off topic....goodnight, from usa....it's 3 AM here...i'm out, see ya tomorrow[/b] :penguin: :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

G-spot? This is how you can stimulate it. Hahaha.. This video is only for educational purpose only [spoiler][flash=425x344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJElbadlK0[/flash] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJElbadlK0[/spoiler] I guess this youtube video won't appear here since it's protected in youtube. You need to follow that link and must login first in order to watch that tutorial. :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-27 03:24:11)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ hehehe really helpful thanx i'll let my friends watch this tut too... =D
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

w0w.. im speechless.. lol.. :evil: har har.. hi im n3w hur... tnx f0 acceptin me hur ... 0h yea u guyz can k0l me rap... tnx again :cool:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to class x, rap :thumbsup:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

post #828 nice vid. [spoiler]shall try it [sup]*soon*[/sup] :o[/spoiler] [b]@Ej[/b] [spoiler]exactly why were you watching those ? =D ... hahaha[/spoiler] [i]@Rapidoh[/i] welcome to[b] class x ! [/b]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-27 14:12:11)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@fis.ms hahaha.. Actually, first I was watching some videos about bizarre foods in philippines. Then I watch non-filipinoes who ate balut. Then I watch some videos of animals while they eat other animals. Then I came across with people who have some disordered face and body parts. Then I watch those sex tips. Hahaha.. I don't know. I was just clicking related videos. They are all related/adjacent to one another. hahaha.. [spoiler]What a lame excuse?! :paranoid:[/spoiler] I didn't intend to watch those. I didn't mean to. :/ I promise :redface:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I saw that we're sort of on a Q&A phase....so here's mine [spoiler] What do you all think about long distance relationships? I ask because myself, I'm currently involved in a loooooooooong distance relationship. My girlfriend lives there in The Philippines. We have not met in person yet, however, I'm planning a trip there sometime withing the next year. I'm hoping for the end of this year, but I'm starting to think that's not going to be possible, though. :crybaby: It's definitely one of the toughest relationships I've ever been in. Her and I are just as stubborn and crazy (mentally) as one another. Myself, I know that it's real. I have no doubts about my love and care for her, and I don't doubt her love and care for me (although somebody I know here in FTalk thinks otherwise...but that's ok because I appreciate that person's concern). Currently, my girlfriend and I are having another tough "situation". She was "missing in action" for over 4 days after the storm there in Phils. I was not able to reach her on the phone, and she had lost electricity early last Sunday morning. Finally, she made it to an internet cafe and I really, really was so relieved and happy. The only problem was that I just wanted to sit and chat with her, some quality time, you know? We hadn't talked in 4 days and I had missed her so much. But she was at the internet cafe with one of her friends and she was also doing some things online (probably at her FS) and I started to get upset because I would send her a message (in YM) and then it would take her 2 or 3 minutes to reply to me. And we got into a bit of an "argument" over it because she didn't seem to understand that I just wanted some quality time, she didn't seem to understand that I had missed her so badly. Was I expecting or asking for too much? Anyway, since then she has deleted all my comments that I have left for her at her FS and she won't answer her phone when I call her. I know that when she gets mad, or when I piss her off, she just likes to be left alone. But, what do you all think? Seriously, was I asking for too much? Did I over react? And also, just in general, what are your thoughts about long distance relationships?[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]But, what do you all think? Seriously, was I asking for too much?[/quote] Just a big. That's how I learn how to be patient whenever I am in a Long Distance Relationship. You are very excited to have a chat with your girl, but then your girl won't give much concern about it. You put effort on to something for her, but then your expectation is too much. [quote=bhebhiej]And also, just in general, what are your thoughts about long distance relationships?[/quote] You have to be patient, capable of balancing or limiting your affections and feelings for your partner, and also don't give much priority to your partner. You need to be busy also for some times either to your work, your study, or your family. Always think that you're not just experiencing those, but also you are learning how to improve yourself to deal with those kinds of situations.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@EJ [i]^Chill. You make it sound as if I'd trash you up for watching that :O [/i][/b] [b]as for long distance relationships :[/b] [spoiler]I used to think twas nonsense, falling in love with someone you've never physically met... Surely its cause I'm the type of person who used to have relationships with boys for the[i] physical part[/i] of the relationship.But now, I had a complete 360° turn on my opinions on LDR's, you can actually fall in love with someone by knowing the kind of person they really are... It all comes down to trust right ? :paranoid:[/spoiler] [b]and for your Q.[/b] [spoiler] Yeah I think you over reacted just a tad bit. [i]For me in my previous LDR relationships whenever I didn't speak to my partner for more than 1 day I'd suddenly find it harder to speak to him again, it was like as if I was talking to him for the first time... My answers would always be in a form of monosyllables and an emoticon. Take note it wasn't cause I didn't want to talk to him BUT my problem with LDR's is that I drift apart really easily.[/i] Continue giving her some space for now. ;)[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay & fis.ms --[spoiler]Thanks, both of you for giving thoughtful answers. I appreciate it, though. Still not feeling better about it, though. (especially when her best friend is her last ex who she tells me is the first guy she fell in love with). Does it come down to trust? Definitely...and I do trust her, but the ex/best friend thing still always worries me when she's mad at me because he's not over her. I must stress, I DO trust her, I really do, but that doesn't mean that I don't worry. (There's many reasons that I worry about that, in particular, but maybe that's another topic and another time. Thanks again. :thumbsup: [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can I say this? [spoiler]Your girl friend doesn't love you the way you love her now. She's taking you for granted. Do not blind yourself from reality. Eventually you and your girlfriend will break up. You have to gather as much strength and courage as you can. Wake up![/spoiler] It might be harsh but still you need some wake up call.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Can I say this? [spoiler]Your girl friend doesn't love you the way you love her now. She's taking you for granted. Do not blind yourself from reality. Eventually you and your girlfriend will break up. You have to gather as much strength and courage as you can. Wake up! Thanks again you for your "real" answer, but damn, bro...could you make me feel any worse? =| :lol: No offense, and more than 1 person has told me this. And I know it sounds so cliche...but I have to disagree, and say that I don't think you could make that kind of assumption without knowing that other person (in this case, my girlfriend). I should maybe point out that my reasons for my worries about the best friend/ex situation is not because anything that my girlfriend (Michelle) has done...it's due to [b]my[/b] ex-girlfriend who fell for her best friend. So I just have a hard time accepting that you can just be friends with an ex, and it's not because I don't trust Michelle. In the end, you may very well be right, and her and I may break up. If it happens, it happens. I've had my heart broken 3 times previously and I'm ready for it whenever it comes. I'm almost numb to that kind of pain at this point. [/spoiler] It might be harsh but still you need some wake up call.[/quote] [align=center][b]***edit***edit***edit***edit***edit***[/b][/align] [align=center][b]Since we just tackled this issue, I thought it was ironic that I would come across this article today. What do you all think of this one?[/b][/align] [spoiler] [align=center][b]Romanian child rape victim allowed abortion[/b][/align] [b](CNN)[/b] -- A Romanian government committee has decided to allow a pregnant 11-year-old who was raped by her teenage uncle to have an abortion, a government spokesman said Friday. The girl is 21 weeks pregnant -- too far along to have an abortion in Romania, where the limit is 14 weeks unless the pregnancy poses problems for the mother's health, said the spokesman, who asked not to be named. The girl's parents had said they would take their daughter to Britain for an abortion if the committee did not allow her to have one in Romania. Abortions are legal in Britain up to 24 weeks. It was unclear whether the parents would still take the girl to Britain following the committee's decision, reached late Thursday. Church groups have opposed an abortion for the girl, the government spokesman said. The Romanian Orthodox Church has urged the girl to keep the baby, and has said it will take care of the baby if the family wants to give it up for adoption, he said. The uncle who raped the girl has since disappeared, the Romanian Health Ministry said. Media reports say the uncle is age 19. --The church will take care of the baby if the family wants to give it up for adoption...nevermind the fact that she's [b]11 years old [/b]and has no business having to go through a pregnancy, especially a pregnancy from a rape !!!! (that's just my opinion) [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 20:54:43)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to comment huh... now that ej had spoken about his thoughts and i felt bad for jesse [quote=eehjhay]That's how I learn how to be patient whenever I am in a Long Distance Relationship. You are very excited to have a chat with your girl, but then your girl won't give much concern about it. You put effort on to something for her, but then your expectation is too much. and to this one You have to be patient, capable of balancing or limiting your affections and feelings for your partner, [b]and also don't give much priority to your partner[/b]. You need to be busy also for some times either to your work, your study, or your family. Always think that you're not just experiencing those, but also you are learning how to improve yourself to deal with those kinds of situations.[/quote] comment: now i figured it out why are you like that to your partner, well anyway well said. i somewhat agree with it. but eventually, guys and girls are really different, it also get into human nature. i have been in a long distance relationship and i can say that i really find it hard to maintain it then, 1. you dont often see each other 2. you two dont feel each other 3. its was just full promises of being together soon and to think that 4. fate will always be the one to dictate in our lives, always remember that... as long as you two are not really living together in flesh. misunderstandings will always be present inside the relationship. well i can say that im finding it really hard to understand the my other party. so i need to forget about us for the meantime so the relationship will stay. to avoid arguments, but thinking about him everyday really kills me, even if im that busy, i tend to seek for much attention from him. i can`t help but expect from his attention yet as ej said giving not much of the person as his priority makes me think that he`s just fooling around... now where`s the TRUST there... reasons reasons reasons... ej makes me think that my guy doesnt really needs me nor love me the way i love him. it makes me feel bad huh...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy