• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[spoiler] nvm. i just like calling them stupid. =D[/spoiler] do have anything to share that's something sweet you did?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Sorry can't help you bro cause i don't know where =| @Topic Sowe Cannot Share One Cause it is Very PRIVATE LOL If you Notice one of my POST them you will know why It is very Private :o =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 08:02:31)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ it's just an expression. :D eehjhay: i wonder why ur ex-es broke up with you, you're in deed a romantic guy. tsk tsk.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah YOur Correct Ate Mizel Why Sir eehjhay GF always Broke him up? And Have another new and Broke again? I Wish Sir eehjhay Find the Perfect girl 4 him =):thumbsup:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]eehjhay: i wonder why ur ex-es broke up with you, you're in deed a romantic guy. tsk tsk.[/quote] ^ ^ yeah... that I wonder.. :rolleyes: weh! why won't u share urs ngen? class x is private.. hehe just kidding.. :eh:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-09 08:26:42)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Do you mean me? Yeah Class X is Private But try to Notice one of My Post From Page 27-28 :eh: =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

also, ej is right. this is my favorite part of the forum because respect is everywhere. don't you think guys? :D hope we'll all be in good terms forever. =)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Forever Until we Died LOL =D=D, Just Jowking cause I'm Bord Any Interesting Story nor Topic? ;]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ow i see... :wallbash: @topic: [spoiler]Oh yeah there's another one that I know I did for my bf. It was when I first cooked food for him. He always asks me before if I can cook food for him. Unfortunately there was no time for me to do it because I am busy at school and we seldom see each other. Off course, right instant when I got the time and chances, I cooked one for him and I really saw him happy that time. I also felt like I was his wife :wow:[/spoiler] awwww... I hope he does that to me too.. :wow:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Wow, Your really a Life =), But that was really nice, Could i can request that thing also ;]

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-09 08:40:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahahaha!!! Speaking of cooking... [spoiler]There was one time that we decided to cook our breakfast. I was trying to impress my ex-gf that time. So I was cooking sunny-side-up egg. While I was breaking the shell of the egg, it broke on the table! The egg spilled over the table and then fell to the floor! HAHAHAHA It was so embarrassing for her at the same time romantic because of my effort for her.[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-09 08:44:34)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahahaha it was Funny But Nice =D=D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay: weee... i envy ur ex-gf bec u did that for her... me? hm not tried it yet from my bf.. haha =| @ngeneration: sure why not... as long as I have a lot of preservatives to bring it to u... hehe just kidding.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww...eehjhay u're just too kind how about yourself if u always give her those things?but thet train part was so sweet~~:D u're d man talking about cooking...None of my ex-es can cook.. :lol: ahh.....i wonder how does it feel if u eat a food that's cooked by ur Bf/Gf...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. I was right. Small things I did for my ex-gfs are great. I didn't know that it may look special for them. Hehehe.. Anyway this is different [spoiler]I had a friend who I courted before. We always talk in phone and cellphone everyday and everynight. Then after few weeks, I received the bill for our Telephone and for the cellphone. All in all, it went $3,000 for three months. My parents and my auntie was angry at me. I knew it will be expensive but I chose to ignore it. So I forced myself to find a job and work hard to pay my debt. What happened between me and my friend? She dumped me and went to the other guy who just used her to have some good times.[/spoiler] **edit I realized that maybe some might think that I am lying about this, if you are, I dont have time to prove it to you. LOL. Hehehe Anyway I am still thinking of the next topic would be.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-09 09:23:43)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the sweetest thing that i did [spoiler] uhm i guess that would be waaaaaay back in highschool when i surprised my ex inside of our class along with a birthday cake and 15 baloons ( helium baloons ) it was hilarious since we were in 4th year highschool , the class yelled and i was red as tomato ! if you guys are wondering in what happened between the two of us and my ex we ended up having a fight uhm 2 weeks later ? then we didnt talk for about 2 year then after those two year grudges she texted me and called it quits , because she couldnt take the feeling of having grudges . . lolz . . nweiz thats a part of my highschool lovelife =) [/spoiler] Hmm About cooking i have a really great recipe for oatmeal / chocolate chip cookies which i made myself 3 months ago hehehe from my grandma's basic cookie recipe :D

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-06-09 09:46:33)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]omfg :O :lol: r u serious?.[/quote] yep!im dead serious..heheh!that's why i keep on avoiding them everytime i saw them.. geez!im so mean!=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay Oh my..that's rily hurt....... @ayel am i riyt? oatmeal recipes?same as my grandma~my grandma has her own recipes for Pudding,actually,Biscuit Pudding~ but i cant make any of it.....only my mom and auntie that can make it..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

waaaaaa! speaking of cooking!!! [spoiler]i was 17 that time. i don't know how to cook. my ex's favorite is spaghetti, so i tried to learn cooking spaghetti by following the recipe's instruction. the onions were bigger lol but it tasted really good. i presented to him what i made. he was speechless and hugged me. hehe. [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ OMG! Spaghetti is my GOD! Hahaha.. kidding. It's my favourite! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 9 queries - 1.066 second ]
Privacy Policy