• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@topic: for me ill just try my best to make her work and satisfy her =) even if u havent xprience it yet i think its normal for u to work for it even if ur still a virgin. its part of our human instinct :lol:
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

tnx.. for approving me.. boss [b]eehjhay[/b]...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me i think it would be much better if the partner both works... ;) explore and discover together wat they can do.. and enjoy..
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Thanks [b]eehjhay[/b] For Approve Me :thumbsup: [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/phpscript/ftisig2/FTIsiggyV2.php?id=71482&title=FF0033&status=FF0033&system=990099&bg=http://h1.ripway.com/rayn0ld/FTI/Emo2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by raynold (2008-05-17 21:11:27)

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]here i c0me [/b]:question: --------------------------------------- sexier than nude [b]" maruko "[/b] lol ;)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

On my view, sex is more exciting and enjoyable if the partners both love each other. Because if they love each other both of them will work in order to make the play more passionate and pleasurable. And lastly each of them must act like an explorer :eh: ,.to get a 100% satisfaction. :) its not exciting if only one of the partners will work for it.

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-05-17 22:40:09)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]On my view, sex is more exciting and enjoyable if the partners both love each other. Because if they love each other both of them will work in order to make the play more passionate and pleasurable. And lastly each of them must act like an explorer :eh: ,.to get a 100% satisfaction. :) its not exciting if only one of the partners will work for it.[/quote] Geez! i really agree with you girl..its so awkward to do sex with your partner if your'e the only one who's working on it prpoerly.. hmm!i've tried it before..geez!it was so hard for me,playing with my ex knowing that he doesnt love me that much..grrr!i keep on giving my best shot for him but he doesn't give it to me back in return..:doubt: Argh!that experience is a total mess!hmpf! Nyweiz,eehjhay..i wnt to suggest a topic.."What is your most embarassing sex experience?" hehehe!ahmm,nothing i juz realize that after sharing our sad moments,i guess that we should switch to our funny moments..if its is fine with you and the rest of the peepz..that's all..Ü
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha i like lea's suggestion ... funny side for a change we gaining too much eer eyes here lol.. hope this group can be exclusive for members viewing only...
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice idea for topic sis lea.. leme be the first to share my lamest xperience. yay i really feel embarassed about what happened it was during my first time xperience so yeah im a bit sensitive that time :lol: and im already done in just after a few minutes :wallbash::wallbash::disgust:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ haha. its ukei bro. its just the first time. :lol: [b]topic[/b] while having sex, both of us work a lot. haha. :lol: tat's y we both get satisfied after doing it. and sex is, i only got 3 words hir... [b]awesome, enjoyable, the best[/b]! ting! ting! ting! :wow::wow::wow: hahahaha. LMAO! :lol::P

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-05-18 09:09:21)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

KO! hehe lol how many rounds can u last? :lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ rounds? uhmm, i dunno. it depends. like when im tired. maybe only 3 or 2. somethin like tat. :lol::D:P
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just new here.. thnx for approving me anyway... but... hahahaha... conversation here makes me laugh... hhehehehe.... Hello ate MONIX!!!!.. by the way... hmmm... ill say no comment in this topic im out... hahahah.... just turned 14.. but can handle it... later people...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah..i heard that asian people really "strong" For that.... i wonder....which was stronger?asian,european,american,or maybe.......african?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ asian i guess. =):D [b]OT:[/b] do we have our class x sigs and banners already bro ej? i think we must have same sigs (all class x members) just an opinion guiz. hehe.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..yeah i think asian more [b]emmm[/b]...:rolleyes: hahaa,, :P but i dunno yet.. OT : miss u all in here.. sorry..i am so bc for my nonscholastic course.. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]What is your most embarassing sex experience?"[/quote] Current Topic: I had many embarrassing sex experience before. The most is when I go under and do my work with her sex organ. Some women had a not so good issues about their down under. Dont get offended girls but I know men have this too. While I was doing it, I almost vomit! I had to get a plastic bag or something to spit. Good thing I brought a small face towel. I know we were both embarrassed from what happen but I couldn't pretend that I was enjoying it. Well, good thing that my experience on my next ex-gf before was great. I love doing it after my experience to her. :D -- [quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]KO! hehe lol how many rounds can u last?[/quote] I can last 8 up to 10 rounds. Lol. With the maximum of 5 minutes break between rounds. :D I dunno but I think I can do more that 10. I haven't try more than than. -- [quote=DeverKerbill]yah..i heard that asian people really "strong" For that.... i wonder....which was stronger?asian,european,american,or maybe.......african?[/quote] It depends on the individual and not by race. If for example one asian guy have a great body and have a long endurance, then they are strong during sex. Same with other race. It's not really difficult to tell. -- [quote=xOLracnhOjx]do we have our class x sigs and banners already bro ej? i think we must have same sigs (all class x members) just an opinion guiz. hehe.[/quote] We dont have yet. Im so busy lately. I didn't even came home last night. I'll try to make some within this week. But I cant promise. Anything can happen. :D I'll try. :)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for accepting my request eejhay! =) I'm happy to be in this group and I will provide as much as I can.
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I can last 8 up to 10 rounds. Lol. With the maximum of 5 minutes break between rounds. :D I dunno but I think I can do more that 10. I haven't try more than than.[/quote] woaah dude uve got good stamina haha hell i cant even last for 5 bro ahuuuu...maybe bcoz ur a pro already :lol: how many horsepower do u hide in your body :wallbash:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmm,it's time 4 me to share my embarassing moment..heheh! Geez!juz last month,me and my ex had sex together..we r both half naked..like both of us were enjoying the moment,when suddenly i felt something different inside me,it was totally different from the orgasm thng we had before...then,he told me to eat his thing..so i did it..wen i was about to do it,it taste different,like blood!!geez!hmm,aftr that i ran to the cr quickly and i was shocked coz i juz had my period.. My ex went out to the room and told me that,"Hey!you've stained my shirt..it has your blood on it." Gosh!that was so really embarrasing 4 me..hehehe!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy