• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ Woohooo... I know you'll find the man who can fix your issues and straighten you up. =| -- Lol. I never thought is someone who will wait for my cheated and cheating relationship story. haha.. This story started in a CellPhone relationship with someone referred to me from my CellPhone buddies. Don't read it because it's boring... [spoiler]We know each other through cellphone clans. Her screen name (or I thought her real name) was Nicole. We talked a lot. One day, we decided to meet up. She said she was living in Paranaque (I forgot where in that place). She was surprise that I took it seriously and went to their area. When we were talking on the Phone, she was kinda avoiding me. Then I arrived in their area, she wasn't there to be found. She said she'll be there any minute. So I waited from lunch time until night, but still she wasn't there to meet me. I was pissed so I decided to go home and break up with her since she wasn't serious about me. She called when I was going home, she said she was sorry. She had too many excuses why she didn't come to meet me. After few days passed, I forgave her. We finally met in Quezon City. The time she saw me, she became obsessed to me. She often cuddle and flirt me even when we were on public areas. I know she will hurt me eventually, I can tell. So I cheated her. I had 6 more gf back then all at the same time (not just thru cellphone relationship). I had to have somebody to catch me if I fall that's why. (I was immature teen ager back then). After few days, she broke up with me. She confessed that she still love her ex-bf. She also confess that the person I thought her ex-bf who she broke up with was really not her ex-bf. That was just their show. What I mean is they fooled me so that I would not know the real ex-bf has still communication with her and still going out with her. I didn't thought that someone can organize a show or make terrible lies to put up his/her reputation and to prove that he/she is worth it.[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-15 21:21:50)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i really can relate with this new topic..

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-07-12 09:19:16)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Good. :D Very well said. I was a cheater before but when I finally found someone (my recent ex-gf), I changed a lot. I was like under by her control or something. From being a player who had 7 gf at the same time, became a one-woman man who will do anything and everything for his love one. :D -- I am wondering why the others aren't sharing even we tackle about matters of heart? Hehe.. I think they are shy?
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]eehjhay wrote:[/b] I didn't thought that someone can organize a show or make terrible lies to put up his/her reputation and to prove that he/she is worth it.[/quote] errr...great connivance :|:thumbsdown: good thing u have ur 6 more girls to catch u...:lol: or maybe she told u the exact opposite of what she felt about u...you know the reverse psychology =) that she was head over heels in love with u and she was terrible jealous of ur other girlfrnds she told u dat story to raise is ego which is a bad move :wasted: whew...good thing u erase the next topic... i really had a hard time answering that one an hour ago... :wallbash: ^hmm... i think i know that girl :P
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@alota warmhart: good for you cause he was sorry.. a few lucky girls out there like you only experience those. But for others it's unfortunate. They cheated and never returned back again. They just say sorry and that's it. :arrow: It's not good being cheated we all know that. I mean, who the hell would like it huh? Unless the other person cheats too, got no prob with that. I mean, when you think of it, it's kinda fun, cause u'll realize that many people are still after you.. =D nah.. just kidding. But sometimes, if the person is really serious, you get the conscience of breaking up with him/her (that's what i felt when I cheated before..) :arrow: Now I remember back again when I was in love knowing that my ex-bf is also inlove with another person. Luckily, he told me about it when we were about to break up. But the fact that I realize that he never really love me at all when we were still on.. that hurts!! =( (actually this happened to me 3 times.. huhu )..

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-15 22:37:34)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Good. Very well said. I was a cheater before but when I finally found someone (my recent ex-gf), I changed a lot. I was like under by her control or something. From being a player who had 7 gf at the same time, became a one-woman man who will do anything and everything for his love one.[/quote] whew! that was a big change for u! i guess u really loved her that u aint look to other girls anymore=)! i have never cheated my partner i think i just have this [b]control power[/b] to not cheat haha! its hard to be loyal coz there's a lot of temptation surrounding us... gudluck to all uf us! harhar:D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahaha...me too i haven't try that crime yet :D im sticked to one i dunno why maybe its because im kinda man hater(my crazy frnds usually tell dat to me) or should i say man-hate-her :wallbash: i think one is enough or maybe sometimes i should try it(for experience) =D :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well yeah cheating is sometimes fun to do but if you think of it carefully, you are just hurting people who love you. They expect to give the same [b]respect[/b] that they are giving to you. They trust you to take care of them by being loyal and faithful. Once you cheat your partner, there will be a crack in your relationship, even a huge gap. But in some cases, it can still be fix depending on the various factors. This is the story of me and my first-ex gf who I really devoted myself and attempted to gave my life for her... [spoiler]I was really really inlove to my ex-gf. I went to her area from Manila to Marikina almost everyday, it was an hour train & other transport travel. I spent so much money and time for her. Even I sacrificed my work hours just to be with her. The time passed by, she eventually lost interest. I tried everything. She broke up with me saying so many excuses such as her parent insisted her to be single until she reach the right time, and such as she said our relationship wasn't working anymore. But then after few days, I saw her Friendster account that she has a new bf! I was like totally freaking out in the computer shop. I liked to throw the computers but good thing my friends advised me not to do that. They remind me how much are the units. Haha.. Anyway because of my depression and grasp in despair, I attempted to end my life. I ask for a favor to her to meet up for the last time. When I confess what I was going to do, she started crying and begged not do to such thing. She persuaded me not to do it. After few days, she refused me to contact her. I was being friendly but I didn't know why she acted like that. Well if she asked me to go away from her, then so be it. I won't force myself being with someone who doesn't like me to be with.[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-15 23:05:31)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i am sorry to say this but i think that story is a story of a broken hearted man u loved her so much but she didn't atleast she still cared and persuaded u not to cut ur life we all experience that to love and be hurt just like when being cheated...

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-05-15 23:40:47)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When my then bf cheated on me with his best friend I looked the other way and pretended that I didnt know about what they were doing, I guess I loved him too much and I was in denial. Anyways I broke up with him 2 weeks later after I found out that he was cheating with a [b]second[/b] girl while cheating on me with the [i]first[/i] girl. hmm had an experience like Eejhay's .. only difference was when I told him I'd kill myself he actually said "fine then do it" :O nyahahaha I lost any kind of "love & respect" for him on the spot.
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^that guy was cruel he didn't even cared its like he's challenging u to do it... what an heartache is that being cheated with his own bestfriend! your still lucky you got out of the relationship fast coz he's not worthy of ur luv! eow!
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always get turned down :thumbsdown: , with my [i]"panliligaw"[/i], someone even confronted me about that..:wallbash:, she said im not good in [i]"panliligaw"[/i],, wahahah...anyway, im new here in Class X, i wish im welcomed here like everybody..:D:eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by marvin13 (2008-05-16 03:56:43)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is fling considered cheating... how could it be cheating if u both know u r only flirting.. i mean word cheating is really profound... a betrayal in a mutually decided relationship.. specially if theirs 3rd party involvement.. thats cheating for me... if i talked to u and be sweet to u am i cheating nhaa i guess not im flirting but not actually cheating dunno.. maybe.. haha toinkz... [i]labo ko hahahaha[/i] welcome to all new comer... feel free to post..muahss toall

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-16 04:38:38)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay: that's so cruel.. but the important thing is you managed to move on.. not get stucked from what happened.. ate swit: i guess flirting isn't cheating. I mean it's just a flirt. no deep feelings involved... :D :arrow: actually i still have flings before back with my ex-bfs.. but i didn't considered those feelings that much but during those flings they started to confess that they already have fallen in love with me and OMG! i don't know what to do.. (such a bad girl am i?? =D)
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for approve bro [b]@eehjhay[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]i guess flirting isn't cheating. I mean it's just a flirt. no deep feelings involved...[/quote] yah...But it Hurts.....if u see Your bf/gf saying "Rily Luv him/her" eventhought what he/she means is as a friend.. or seeing another man/woman when you have a date,its rily hurts.... Too much flirting could make your partner have an Envy,Heart attack or even suicide...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. That was I said. Sometimes we consider cheating is fun but actually we are hurting our partners without realizing it. Until our partners get so depress and lose their trust towards us. Who have the rights to hurt someone anyway? Even if you hate a person, you should not hurt him/her. Anyway this topic is consuming so much time. :D I think that's enough, right? :) -- [spoiler]Who's turn? We all know (at least almost all), that having sex is not really pleasurable. Sex is like give and take. If your partner is not doing anything, he/she benefits mostly during sex, you have to explain to him/her that you two have to be fair. If your partner isn't doing anything or not participating enough while having sex with you, it is either your partner have some issues or your partner don't take the sex seriously. Like we always say, Sex is the short word for Love Making. So if your partner isn't doing anything that much for you, then he/she don't take your relationship seriously or he/she is so layback/relax which they tend to forget your feelings. In your experience, who usually work a lot while having sex? Is it you or your partner? If you don't have any experience yet, is it alright to you if your partner will not going to participate enough while having sex? What will you do it make it fair?[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-16 12:23:58)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]In your experience, who usually work a lot while having sex? Is it you or your partner? If you don't have any experience yet, is it alright to you if your partner will not going to participate enough while having sex? What will you do it make it fair?[/quote] Most of the time, both of us work "harmoniously" together. In my view, having a successful sexual relation with your partner needs each others full concentration, and "participation", thus, if one of you doesn't fell like to have sex, just please be patient enough, wait for the right moment, it will always come... Remember, sex is much enjoyable if both partners are satisfied....
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cheated? yep i have been there. it was the most painful thing but i found the best part of it. i dont get to spend to much load. got more time for my studies. and most of all, i found other suitors which is better that him. but the worst part after our relationship, every stupid thing that i did to stay for the relationship starts to sink in. i laugh at other memories and feel silent for the other.. specially the most silly part where i stupidly took suicide just the sake of our relationship.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@recent topic: i agree with jieduck.. sex is much better when both partners are satisfied. I mean it's also unfair if only one person is working, that's so tiring and you wouldn't really have the mood to enjoy the moment. [quote=eehjhay]If your partner isn't doing anything or not participating enough while having sex with you, it is either your partner have some issues or your partner don't take the sex seriously. Like we always say, Sex is the short word for Love Making. So if your partner isn't doing anything that much for you, then he/she don't take your relationship seriously or he/she is so layback/relax which they tend to forget your feelings.[/quote] ^ ^ it's like the only reason why your partners is making sex with you is for the reason of sex only. No deep emotions included within. As if he/she only aims for pleasure and nothing else. It's like you haven't known each other. You know, like you're in a one-night-stand situation.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-17 00:35:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:26

[ 11 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy