• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=DeverKerbill]looking from the date.... is it a "new year gift" from ur gf? like she says.."ah...it's a new year.this year i wanna be urs.Please eat me =D" like that?[/quote] we....... actually, i dont want to talk about that.. :P coz i only share a codes :lol::lol::lol: only a past :penguin:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]January 1st 2005 LOL i cannot forget that day :lol:[/quote] kyahaha see he's one of the people im saying that first are unforgetable. nweiz u did have a good 2005 new year start ey? :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will be Martin at the Martin Mystery There is something with this quote: [quote=KhErMiNaToR]January 1st 2005 LOL i cannot forgotthat day :lol:[/quote] Something Mysterious Happend that Day =D=D I will Find it out But I Had a Bad New year at January First Cause I didn't Had any thing to make our place NOISY T_T :( But well thats life =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]looking from the date.... is it a "new year gift" from ur gf? like she says.."ah...it's a new year.this year i wanna be urs.Please *** me =D" like that?[/quote] Please be careful on your comments. Your comment might be offensive. -- Anyway how about for our topic would be... [spoiler]Cheaters. After your partner cheated on you, he/she begged for forgiveness and promised that he won't do it again. That he realized your value in his/her life. What would be your decision/feeling/thought? Did you already experienced being cheated? Would you give him another chance or not? Or what?[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ow,sorry~i wont do that again.. decision.....i cant think of anything yet... but for feeling...i must be really angry... i have experienced that once..my first Gf cheated with my Senior.... u cant tell what i feel that time.... i got rily stressed...feels like wanna suicide.. she says she's sorry about that...but i cant forgive her... but maybe now i can forgive anyone coz i'm not as childish as 2 years ago.... if my friends dont encourage met hat time,maybe i'll really kill myself....
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee...now i can relate :P hmm...i was cheated ones and it was like *argh* adjectives are not enough to describe it :wallbash: at first i was really furious about it but i kept it inside....i just don't want others to pity me my frnds noticed that something is wrong 'bout me but then im not ready to confess yet but errr..i'm just human w/ feeling and i cant help but to burst my feelings i talk to him and he explained..but dang he still lied...but then again i accept his reasons and apology after a week he wants me back but i refused =D im sick and tired of all his lies :wallbash: let bygones be bygones..hehehe =D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@recent topic: I was cheated but the cheating was proven the day before me and my "ex-es" broke up (I have experienced that 3 times =(). I have only knew such the time that my friends were telling me about these things, and off course at first I didn't believe them though I have second thoughts. [spoiler]Anyway all I remember is the first time I was being cheated (never mind the last two because I didn't even care that time =D). Me and my ex-bf were 2nd year high school and we were actually 9 months then. Unfortunately we have separate sections because during our first year class we were classmates wee! :wow: Anyway let me get this straight, there was a friend of mine who texted me and telling that something is going on with my bf and their other girl classmate. At first I didn't believe him because that friend of mine has a crush on me (nyahaha :wow:). So I thought, he might be catching my attention. But then weeks later, there are a lot of news I have been hearing that what my friend said was true. My bf is linked with that girl! I confronted him and asked him about it and he denied it. But the fact that I couldn't take more of the news that I have been hearing about him and that GIRL, we decided to broke up. Now here comes the truth, in my own eyes I saw and had proven that both of them are together (napakasweet halos langgamin na grabe!!). Off course, what more can I say? They're free and on. After a week, he suddenly texted me that he was drunk because he couldn't take the situation that he and I broke up. I forgave him but the feelings are gone. After that we never had any communication. After 2nd year he transferred from another school. [/spoiler] Well that's life! Few people only deserve one's trust. Anyway just in case I'll just summarize it: [quote][b]Trust is like a paper, when crumpled, no matter what u do it's hard to get it back from it's original form.. ;)[/b][/quote]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-03 10:46:46)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^so,how about ur relationship with the guy that crush u? no..juz kiddin... hmm.....things like that sometimes happen...do u believe he was drunk that time... if it's me,i dont believe it...
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Cheaters. After your partner cheated on you, he/she begged for forgiveness and promised that he won't do it again. That he realized your value in his/her life. What would be your decision/feeling/thought? Did you already experienced being cheated? Would you give him another chance or not? Or what?[/quote] man = thingking with mind woman = thingking with heart and i am one of that kind of man. once i made a decission, i'd never change it. :) not only on love, but in any conditions. once she cheating me, there are no chance of forgiveness. =D
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol I've been cheated once and i agree with kherminator but it depends on you. You have to transcend your ego and make the decision to restore the trust. Then be consciously self-observant, working on your self-esteem and the value that you bring to the table. I realize that it isn’t my gf I need to trust, I need to trust God who will only provide me with circumstances that are in my best interest. I really believe that. I think that even the worst of circumstances happen because there is something that you gain from them or learn from them. We can become better and stronger people from them. Personally, I have to trust that anything that happens to me is the right thing for me to experience. Secondly, I have to trust myself to be able to handle whatever it is that happens. Btw is this what they call KARMA? :cry:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@eehjhay you always want to talk about being cheated huh...:D i cant relate to that but i have something to say well in my case, im the one cheated my partner months ago but until now we're still together as in together in the same place. well my partner after what ive done fight for me and dont want me to leave our relationship. i happen to fall and believe that the other person was my future yet i failed so now im with the old guy, oops lets say it literally with my old partner but changed my relationship to terror, until now the madness that happens to our relationship cant escape our system and keeps on bugging our life with that past... the thing "forgive and forget" was a lie! our relationship turned into bitterness of that past... if someone would ask about "sexual relationship" with me and my partner my answer would be "making love out of nothing at all" --- by air supply=D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha nice i like the "make love out of nothing".. it's as if like summarizing what happened to you and ur partner. I think it's better if the both of u move on from the past and start moving forward. [quote=DeverKerbill]^so,how about ur relationship with the guy that crush u? no..juz kiddin...[/quote] ^ ^ no.. he's just my "friend" and I don't have same feelings for him. Anyway as I've mentioned on my last post, cheating is like getting ur trust ruined. And it's really hard to get it back again especially when it's already gone worse. =)
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gl0o]Anyway as I've mentioned on my last post, cheating is like getting ur trust ruined. And it's really hard to get it back again especially when it's already gone worse. =)[/quote] definitely right and as the trust is ruined and so the whole relationship is so. that's why my partner can't move on in some months it was a ghost in our relationship. the sad part was im trying really hard to get it all back but he can't make his part... he just can't accept our differences kase... but the bright part there is we're still together because of one reason, just like he said yesterday just a sudden breakup again for the nth time telling me "we're still living together because of our son" sad thing about our story...

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-03 23:05:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. Trust can be ruined in some point in your life, but it can be somehow rebuild and establish a different kind of trust. If you really want it, you have to give your best effort on trusting again someone. In my experience, I have a ex-gf who somewhat cheated on me. We'll its not that they meet or something but it's like it will go to that point that they will meet. [spoiler]I already told my ex-gf to stop thinking about her ex-bf. Her ex-bf already moved on and living in with her new gf. But eventually my ex-gf, and her ex-bf had a communication. She lied to me that they already stop talking and never will have communications with each other. One day, I went to my ex-gf house because we were going somewhere. While she was preparing on our travel, I called her girl best friend. Then eventually her best friend confessed to me that my ex-gf and my ex-gf's ex-bf were talking to each other and they might meet again. I was furious that time knowing my ex-gf lied to me. [b]But I decided to stay calm and hold my emotion inside[/b]. I talked to my ex-gf and confronted her about that lies. I asked her if she loves me and if she still have feelings for her ex-bf. And she said yes she loves me but she can't love me the way he loved her ex-bf. And also she said yes, she still had feelings for her ex-bf. I become numb that time. I didn't know what would be my reaction. But I remain calm. While she was sitting on the bed, I got on to my knee and ask her calmly, "Do you want our relationship to work out? If yes, let me help you on that issue. I'll do anything for you and to let you forget your ex-bf" And so she said yes, eventually we became open to each other. Our relationship became more stronger after that discussion.[/spoiler] Serious talking and understanding your partner are the best solution of these kinds of events. Before you made a drastic action, you might need to rethink and became mature enough to accept that all people will not fit into your expectation. :)
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well,,, i dont think the relationship that is before a sweet and happy relationship will stay as that after one party have done or cheated the other. in a relationship i think TRUST is like a GLASS when a glass fall down on the floor it will be damaged no matter how thick that glass is right?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A broken glass can still be rebuild. Make it as a liquid thru a furnace with very high temperature. Then get a rod and make a new glass using water while it is still hot. lol. hahaha.. Like I said, if you both want to get the relationship work, you two must do anything for it. No matter how cruel the incident was, it can still be worth it. Learn from mistakes.
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei kuya ej... where did you get that process of making a glass??? :lol: are you a glass maker, is that a part-time job of yours? :lol: well as you stated in that process was very critical coz you need to undergo so many process and even if you have done the best in that process you cannot be sure enough that you can recover the old features of that broken glass that u tend to rebuild by that you said process=D:lol:=D nwei [quote]Like I said, if you both want to get the relationship work, you two must do anything for it. No matter how cruel the incident was, it can still be worth it. Learn from mistakes.[/quote] yeah you are right in some parts, that ive learned from my mistake +1 i intend and did my best for it +1 but in the process... i did everything for it. how about the other person just like in sexual intercourse it will not work as smoothly as two people would want if only one party is working hard for the pleasure right?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I was a pre-engineer student before. I learned those glass making etc in highschool. It is a very hard process. Like everything that you've work hard for, it will be worth it. So same as the relationships. As for that glass, it will become same as the first one if the maker is good and/or he/she is the one who made it at first. Same as the relationship, if your relationship have something wrong, it can be corrected by the same people involved, it is you and your partner. No one else. No one must intervene and meddle. They can give advised but at the end of the day, you and your partner will decide.
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ about the glass making no prob, fine, nothing to say about the issue i think you didnt get me, as you said, two parties should be considered, how about if and only if only one party is willing to move on and have a brighter future together, but the other one cannot move on of what the cheated partner had done. what would be their future then? i bet you will tell me to they both better off "SEPARATED" by usher
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I didn't say that you were wrong. Nothing in my posts saying you were wrong. Let me elaborate, trust can be rebuild. But not all relationships will have a happy ending. Some may fail, some may continue to bloom. It depends on the people involved in the relationship. BOTH must be willing to rebuild the broken trust. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.425 second ]
Privacy Policy