• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^Fortunately, the thought of that "incident" did not stuck up to her young mind... :eh::eh: 'cause she doesn't have any idea what was that all about, right?

Last edited by jieduck (2008-05-20 06:46:25)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Hmm....Researches Says so.. :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

> well, Jie :lol: :D My Sis also saw thing like that (my mom and dad =D ) before when she was still 3 years old and until now that scene is still in her memory :lol:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-05-20 07:00:47)

-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

@hilynkawaii ahihi thats really bad :lol: what would u guys think if ur doing that wif ur partner and she/he is saying others name :o :lol: @glOoo i thinks its kinda exciting though did u feel the thrill? :lol: @topic: its almost the same as sis gloo but wer not doing it yet.its like were just making out in my room coz it was only me and my cousin at home and hes in downstairs im sharing that room wif my cousin,so yeah nweiz im already half naked and just starting to take off her clothes. and when it came to the point that im taking off her undies.in half half way suddenly my cousin came in and i was like full rushing to grab the blanket :lol: we just pretended that we were sleeping and wait for my cousin to get out errr :disgust: :lol: unfortunately we didnt continue coz were not in the mood anymore :wallbash: :lol: after that whenever i see my cousin, he has these annoying smiles on me arrgghh
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]> well, Jie :lol: :D My Sis also saw thing like that (my mom and dad =D ) before when she was still 3 years old and until now that scene is still in her memory :lol:[/quote] Lucky for us, 'cause she was only about 2 that time, :):)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@colourblind: wahihi now I know how you both felt back then... :arrow: talking about what jieduck says.. I remember when I was a little girl and I sleep beside my parents.. and one night, I woke up and felt that the bed was shaking.. off course as a child I don't know what was it and I was a bit scared and hid under my blanket. Then suddenly it stopped.. So the next morning, I asked my mom about it and she didn't answered me. She ignored my question. And off course until I get the conciousness as I grew up, I then realized that it was love that's causing the bed shake! :lol: :arrow: @jieduck, well I guess your daughter doesn't know anything about that unless it's still fresh in her memory (like me). :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]talking about what jieduck says.. I remember when I was a little girl and I sleep beside my parents.. and one night, I woke up and felt that the bed was shaking.. off course as a child I don't know what was it and I was a bit scared and hid under my blanket. Then suddenly it stopped.. So the next morning, I asked my mom about it and she didn't answered me. She ignored my question. And off course until I get the conciousness as I grew up, I then realized that it was love that's causing the bed shake! @jieduck, well I guess your daughter doesn't know anything about that unless it's still fresh in her memory (like me).[/quote] OMG! based on the accounts of you gurlz, that embarassing moment could not be considered as "close book" already? :O:O
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i missd ur share sis hahaha.. nice share i can relate nyahaha..... im still thinkin of wat funny thing to share coz.. everything bout me is comedy waaa.... :|[/quote] sis!hmm,like im so curious bout what happened with your experience..heheh! [quote=HiLyNkAwAii]My embarassing experience is that, there was this time after a drinking session with my bf we went to that private place, and then while doing that thing and while on the climax .... I didnt noticed that i keep on saying a name and the worst is, Im calling the name of my co- worker before who used to be my crush! :wallbash: When my bf heard what Im saying He stopped and never talked me again after that time and that anger of him lasted for a week :wallbash: ,.. Im really embarassed. Aside from that NABITIN AKO! :wallbash: He left me during our climax tingy =|[/quote] Huhuh!i remember someone bout this one!geez! it's my 1st luv,like both of us had our cool off and one day, he had this drinking session with his barkada, and wen he got drunk, a girl came around and they both had sex..the next day,the girl came up to me and said that,"ur bf truly loves you coz wen we are having sex,he keeps on calling your name." Geez!that girl is so [i]malakas ang loob[/i],she still got the nerves to say about what happen to them..hmpf!but still,im proud of her for confronting that matter to me.. On the other hand,how can my boyfy that time truly loves me if he had sex with other?geez! oh well,past is past..heheh! To others,nice share..:)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Huhuh!i remember someone bout this one!geez! it's my 1st luv,like both of us had our cool off and one day, he had this drinking session with his barkada, and wen he got drunk, a girl came around and they both had sex..the next day,the girl came up to me and said that,"ur bf truly loves you coz wen we are having sex,he keeps on calling your name." Geez!that girl is so malakas ang loob,she still got the nerves to say about what happen to them..hmpf!but still,im proud of her for confronting that matter to me.. On the other hand,how can my boyfy that time truly loves me if he had sex with other?geez! oh well,past is past..heheh! To others,nice share..[/quote] :o:o Oh, I thought it only happens in movies, BTW, why did you let them "do it"??

Last edited by jieduck (2008-05-20 09:39:35)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i didn't know that they do it..i just knew it after they did it..tsk!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol this group really something ... ok heres my share... im hving cyber blah blah with my x b4 i do that i really double check d door and windows.. everythings r safe so i proceed ... at the mid of the show i heard tapping on my window... our maid askd with lots of concern "ate r u ok.. i heard u mumbling things and i cant clearly understand.. r u in hurt".. nyahahaha i was like holding mine that time ... so i just said yes my thing hurt go get me some medicine ..nyokkk i didnt notice i moan so loud waaaaaaa....
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol!! your story is so funny.... and i can imagine dat!! huahuahuahua hhmm... should i leave dis group or wut?!?! I've no story dat i can share wit u guys... 'cause..... uuummm..... :crybaby: [spoiler] I'm still 13 years old.. and I'm still virgin :wallbash: [/spoiler]

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-05-20 17:19:26)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@swit nyahahhaa thats how I always get "caught" doing some reckless act or another.. usually its the guy not me though. [quote=CoWoCuPu]I've no story dat i can share wit u guys... 'cause..... uuummm..... :crybaby: I'm still 13 years old.. and I'm still virgin :wallbash:[/quote] ^I feel the [i]same[/i] way =D

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-20 18:36:30)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Cowocupu and @fis ms: that's ok... reading the shares of other members here are is in accordance with objective #2.. :arrow: ate swit, lucky for you cuz ur maid didn't know what exactly you were doing that time.. wahehe :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]^^ jieduck, Ur definitely CORRECT! :lol: :thumbsup: .... Sex is really more exciting in that way.... and may I add especially that so-called [i]quicky thing[/i] :redface: ,. well I dont see any wrong with that, just for fun ;) and ADVENTURE =D[/quote] uhm, pls excuse me for a bit. hehe. :P a friend of mine who also happens to be a nursing student said that it's kind of dangerous when a couple decides to do a quicky, because it's possible that a guy's penis might not come out from where he is currently inserting his. LOL. hmm. just possibilities. i'll research on these matter of facts. haha. well, that's all. i'm not in the mood to share my experience/s yet. :P
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LoLs Thanks for that Mizel, I didnt know that :P ,. its just for fun lols.. @ sis swit,. thats funny lols :lol: ,.,. ur maid is just worried about you hehe... :D
Ҳ̸MetrOPôlīSҳ̸
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx.. :D for approve me.. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did i share my experience yet? Hahaha.. My first time was really exciting and thrilling... Also it was so funny! haha [spoiler]It was the day when my mom went to the province, and my dad went to his work. The people who stayed at the house was me (I was 16), my sister (she was 15), my bro (he was 6) and my grandma (I couldnt remember her age). Me and my ex gf were really thinking to do our first time. We just couldn't find the perfect time to do it. But that day was so perfect (yet)! hahaha.. So I immediately ask her to come to my house. It was early in the morning, she made other excuse to her mom just to come to my house (coz her mom didn't know that im her daughter's bf). I had insufficient money to buy condom that time, so I asked my lil sister if she can lend me some money. Hahaha.. Me and my ex gf met at the train station and came to my house. My grandma was in her room, and my siblings were in their room. We sneak into the bathroom and we had sex for about 2 hours! It was so great but we couldn't get a good position, good thing we did found one nice position. Anyway after 2 hours (it was lunch time), my grandma was knocking at the bathroom's door! OMG! She wanted to use the bathroom (we only had one bathroom/cr that time) What we must do in order to get out of that bathroom without my grandma knowing we did something inside?! I was really in panic! My ex gf tried to confess it all to my grandma but I begged her not to. After few minutes, my grandma sat on the dining room while waiting for me to get out of the bathroom. So what I did was that I got out of the bathroom then immediately cover myself between my grandma and my ex gf while my ex gf was running outside the bathroom and went out of the house. It was a perfect get away! My grandma didn't notice my ex gf. BUT the problem was, my ex gf ran on front of my two siblings! My sister and brother was my ex gf went out of the bathroom after me! My sister were stunned?! Hahaha.. She said to me that Im gonna be dead. Fortunately she said she wont tell that to my parents. While my brother had no idea what happened between me and my ex gf. He was asking me who was the girl. Hahaha.. After that, we ate lunch and went to my friend's house. [i]There's a continuation...[/i][/spoiler]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sumthing embarrassing? ahmm?? i have these close friend who also happen to be my sex mate who ask me if i am available. our relationship at first was more on sex but later he told me that he feels more but not to the extent that he is in love with me but that cares for me and said he wants me to be so close to him. he said that he is very much satisfied with our relationship coz he have never have a sex mate that never ask for anything from him. so whenever he ask me out i always say yes. 1 afternoon while i was chatting he logged in. he ask me if i am available. i said yes so we met and went to these place. when he was about to pay i decided to went out to buy [i]yosi[/i] since both of us smoke and we even bought the same kind of lighter<green flame lighter with metal embossed heart> even before we met. so he just texted me the room number. so after i bought it i went to our room. when i was climbing the stairs to our room. i met my male neighbor with his girlfriend and i was so shock:o :o :o. he just siled to me and i know he is going to tell his friends who also happen to be mine because he is so talkative. fortunately he never told anybody but he keeps on smiling at me. and i think i made an impression at him because he started courting me whenever he saw me. but i know it was a joke so we just laugh it all out. :eh::eh:

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-05-21 01:57:53)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ ate swit: geez!that was really funny,i juz couldn't imagine..but wat if it wasn't your maid who saw it?wat would be your reaction?:D @ eehjhay: hmm,your story is kinda [i]bitin[/i] heheh! that was kinda scary if that thing would happen to me..heheh!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:54

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy