• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Yup. Any sites. I am thinking to make our own flash mp3 player so we can have our own design of the mp3 player. :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

[quote=eehjhay]Welcome crush tara? :redface:[/quote] haha..ur crush in here hun.. kiddinn.. yeahh .. i really laff this group.. especially the leader.. nyahhahha.. :D
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow thanks crush =) This group rules =) i sense that some people are getting into trouble :retard:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-11 09:09:33)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hope that's not me~ welcome sis... btw,any topic starter?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@tara what trouble is that? -- Alright, let's start out first discussion =D [spoiler]Why should most people be shy on whether they are still virgin or not? Do they have to be embarrassed about it? Or they can be honest about it? :D[/spoiler]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@tara what trouble is that?[/quote] Nah. i was just reading some posts on ftalk undeground : egroups discussion =| @ Topic, It's quite awkward for girls to open about being a virgin or not, they are very concerned about what other people thinks of them.. image / reputation is very important to us girls.. that's why it's quite embarrassing expressing our thoughts regarding that issue.. but for guys, they're more open when it comes to that and they sometimes use that issue to boost up their ego or reputation.. They think that it makes them feel more popular if they slept with this girl and that girl, the number of sex partners they have etc
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ting! ting! ting! ting! and we have a winner! :lol::D [b]T:[/b] tara is ryt guiz. i think we boys r very diff from the gurls wen we talk bout` this topic. hehehehe. :D [b]OT:[/b] but for me, it doesnt matter guiz. whether my gurl is a virgin or not, i wud still luv her. there's nothing wrong wit it. but even if there's nothin wrong wit tat, gurls just always get shy. :D:P u see guiz, for me, i dun even ask my gurl if she's still a virgin or not. co'z i know it'll just make her embarrassed or shy. so just go wit the flow. :P
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me, if i was the guy, it would matter to me if my gf is a virgin or not =| I need to know her past and who she hooked up with before =| I guess it's very important to open up about that in a relationship to establish that trust and disregard the "I think he/she is hiding something from me" Feeling.... It's okay to talk about that issue to strengthen the relationship. But guys never bring up that topic to your crush or to some girl you're courting... It's a big NO-NO :lol: a huge turn off :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can i Join in your Topic? @Topic [quote]for me, if i was the guy, it would matter to me if my gf is a virgin or not =| I need to know her past and who she hooked up with before =| I guess it's very important to open up about that in a relationship to establish that trust and disregard the "I think he/she is hiding something from me" Feeling.... It's okay to talk about that issue to strengthen the relationship. But guys never bring up that topic to your crush or to some girl you're courting... It's a big NO-NO :lol: a huge turn off :lol:[/quote] It depends because some girls are very Shy and Weird? (Not all because i had a friend [girl] she is Weird) If they Have Confident they say the Truth but usually the Girls Lost there Confident when they discussing there Past because they want to move on and forget it They don't want to discuss it coz they are shy and say that the Guys will tease her or Joke her about that BAD Memory (Very bad JOKE) But some Girls are Accept it (Mean they are not being raped but they agreed to Have S*X) but when they Realize they think that they have done a wrong thing.. |-----------------------------------------------------| |Take NOTE* | |Thats only a Opinion | |-----------------------------------------------------|

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-05-11 11:21:39)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah...agree...with my aboves... just an additional...some people feels like theyre cool if theyre not virgin anymore.... but some men would not let his Virginty Gone before they get married.... and this is a fact.. [quote]But guys never bring up that topic to your crush or to some girl you're courting... It's a big NO-NO a huge turn off[/quote] ^Agreed!of Course!no one will... [quote]u see guiz, for me, i dun even ask my gurl if she's still a virgin or not. co'z i know it'll just make her embarrassed or shy. so just go wit the flow.[/quote] ^agreed....u dont have to cares about the past...what's happened,happened..just go with the flow.. back to topic: I know some girls in my school would sell their virginity for some money..so sad... maybe people these days doesnt really care about virginity...... well,i proud i still a virgin~~ btw,master eehjhay....Your siggie is rily awesome!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Very nice responses. Should I close that topic and move on? But before I do that, I will answer my question before. [spoiler]If two people are in a relationship, either one of them must build up their trust to each other if they want their relationship to last and also step up one more level. With trust, you can be open to your partner. Whatever your past is, whatever your fear is, whatever you thought your partner wouldn't accept, your partner must and have to accept whoever you are. If he accept you after you open yourself to him/her, that's the time you think that you already found your partner who will spend the rest of your life together. So what, if you or your partner had a not so good past? So what, if you or your partner had some issues? Can't you two tell to both of you the problem? Why? What is your or your partner's role to the relationship then? I thought you two should help each person in your relationship in everything you or your partner do, every problem may encounter, or every time you or your partner feel sad and awkward, etc. You'd be surprise if you open yourself up to the partner who you trust and your partner accept you from who you are and willing to be on your side and fight with you.[/spoiler] In my experience, I always open myself up to my ex-gf's before. I want to see their reaction and think of their thoughts to me and to my experiences. I'd explain to them that whatever my past is, I value them. But it doesn't matter that I will live through my past. It is up to them if they will change after I open-up and confess. If they don't accept me from who I am, then goodbye to them. The good thing is, I won't spend my time fooling around for a girl who doesn't really accept me for who I am.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-11 20:13:56)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Move On Topic Solved Hehehehehe :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

waaa i missed so many topics already. :crybaby: i'm a new member here. weeeeeeeee.. i blame myself for joining so late. :retard: kk, back to topic. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You can still post a reply from my previous question mizel. hehe..
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so what's the new topic now bro ej? anyways, welcome sis mizel. =):D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]EJ[/b] very well said bro. nice. [quote]I won't spend my time fooling around for a girl who doesn't really accept me for who I am.[/quote] ^ lurv it. hehe. =) so what's the new topic now bro ej? anyways, welcome sis mizel. =):D OH SH*T! sorry for the double post bro. my computer hanged. dang! another violation. :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-05-12 02:00:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm alright then. [spoiler]Premarital sex. Is it alright to do this or not? Many people do this, why not the others? Before there were no marriage, but there was sex. But now, why some countries don't allow premarital sex? Formality? Religious? Would you do it too, or not, or you are not sure yet?[/spoiler] :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-12 03:04:54)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b]T:[/b] hmmm. i dunno y the other country won't allow premarital sex. its religious for them i guess. for me, im gonna do it. especially when u really2 luv/like yer gurl. y not? ayt? i think there's nothin wrong doing sex wit yer gurl. coz i think, both of u did/do tat coz of luv. coz u luv each other. [b]OT:[/b] and btw, how bout those 1 night stands? those go-go-go gurls? sluts? and those prostitute gurls? :lol: i think they fuck for the money ayt? nyahahaha. how bout tat? :P:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Dude stick with the current topic. Hehe.. About the prosti, we'll talk about that next time.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

virginity and sex bofore marriage is related each other..:D virginity lost because of Premarital sex =) for me, it doesnt matter as long as we trust and understanding each other, and make the relationship has a future, not all about sex. :wallbash: :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:26

[ 10 queries - 0.518 second ]
Privacy Policy