• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^^ yeah yeah im not saying that you're telling me that im wrong:lol::lol::lol: its just that in my case and most cases (not all) in relationships when trust is lost it will definitely be HARDer (repeated) HARDer to find again. just like the process of glass making as you said... a HARD process though worth if succeed ---nwei for me issue ended and i dont want to argue anymore sire IM DONE! :D:D:D next topic for me please and for the others still can share opinions... for sir ej better not talk to me for advices for these issue coz im the guilty one but with an open mind(very open minded) , talk to my partner instead:D:lol: JUST KIDDING ---better not=D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

We're not arguing. We're just discussing about the cheats and trusts. -- I was cheated before. It was a LDR (long distance relationship) and the online forum and YM were our medium. [spoiler]We became bf/gf after she broke up with her online bf. We were very close and all those. Before, whenever I had a gf in online, I usually ask them their passwords in friendster and email, etc. But in her time, she couldn't give me her password. She made so many excuses. I became curious and irritated. Then eventually she made a confession. She said she have a bf near her area. They go to the same school and have dates and all those. I didn't got angry at her but rather I listen to all the words she said. I told her if she can break up with him, I will remain for her. So after a month, she still couldn't break up with her other bf. I waited for so long. I became upset and broke up with her. The break up was so dramatic, etc. Haha.. We even argue about it. But after few weeks, she discovered that her bf also cheated on her.[/spoiler] That's what I call KARMA!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey..can i ask a question? by your opinion.. why do some guys/girls cheating? i have some in minds...but i wanna knows it from ur opinion....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Here are some reasons: [li]For the thrill and excitement[/li] [li]Curiousity[/li] [li]Way to express the unsaid feelings onto his/her first partner[/li] [li]Peer pressure[/li] [li]Other people do it, then so tend to think that it is alright to do it also[/li] [li]Seeking for trouble[/li] [li]Revenge[/li] [li]Lack of interest on the first partner[/li] [li]Seeking for the love and attention that the first partner lacks[/li] [li]For fun[/li] [li]Just tripping[/li]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa,complete series~thx~ hmm....i havent think of that number 3 yet... Way to express the unsaid feelings onto his/her first partner this one is so.....dangerous..for me,yah..shouldnt couples be honest to each other? Seeking for the love and attention that the first partner lacks ive seen many of this......yah,even my friend do this... well,thx mr. eehjhay for d info~ am i going off topic? sorry if i am..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1008/1008838wybxuht5da.gif[/img][/url]tenx sir eehjhay for accepting !! lab..lab.. haha[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1008/1008838wybxuht5da.gif[/img][/url][/b][/align]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-04 06:08:58)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woohooo We're now privatize. Non-members of this group can not see your posts. :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Woohooo We're now privatize. Non-members of this group can not see your posts.[/quote] that's great! i can share my exp. now.. :evil:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ weee nice news! now I can freely share my experiences without any doubts. not only me but other members here as well. [quote=eehjhay]Here are some reasons: • For the thrill and excitement • Curiousity • Way to express the unsaid feelings onto his/her first partner • Peer pressure • Other people do it, then so tend to think that it is alright to do it also • Seeking for trouble • Revenge • Lack of interest on the first partner • Seeking for the love and attention that the first partner lacks • For fun • Just tripping[/quote] ^ ^uhm can i add something? :arrow: feelings or care that are not felt from the other party (lack of care and attention).
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ADDED NEW MESSAGE :exclaim:[/b] w00t it is already Page 22 I miss 1 page >.< =| @Topic Yes i will get [b]MAD[/b] :evil: as the days Past On We Forgot it cause It is already Past we Cannot Change it anymore I Had a Friend and her motto is "[i]It is [b]BETTER[/b] To Forgive but it is [b]BEST[/b] to Forget[/i]" @Sir Eehjhay Thanks for the [quote=eehjhay]Woohooo We're now privatize. Non-members of this group can not see your posts.[/quote] Your the [b]BEST MODERATOR I EVER BE WITH[/b] :D:thumbsup: But your easily Annoyed =| LOL =D=D=D=D Sir eehjhay are you a Filipino Cause You know the Word "[i]UL*L[/i]" And Karma or You just know some Tagalogs Words? Just Curios =|

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-05 20:21:26)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Here are some reasons: • For the thrill and excitement • Curiousity • Way to express the unsaid feelings onto his/her first partner • Peer pressure • Other people do it, then so tend to think that it is alright to do it also • Seeking for trouble • Revenge • Lack of interest on the first partner • Seeking for the love and attention that the first partner lacks • For fun • Just tripping[/quote] i cheat coz of nothing ...im juz adding prob to my very lame quiet life.. nyahaha
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Bwahahaha!!! =D ok. some of the reasons that eehjhay posted are somewhat true for me :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NGeNeRaTiOn I am a filipino. Hahaha.. Isn't it obvious? :P Am i easily irritated? really? :( Like when? [quote=gLoOo]uhm can i add something? :arrow: feelings or care that are not felt from the other party (lack of care and attention).[/quote] Great! But I think I already mentioned that one hehehe.. @mizel what you mean? hahaha.. you mean you cheated before?

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 10:39:41)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i've already posted before that i cheated for revenge. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. I used that reason too before. It will make your feeling better at first. But eventually you'll realized you hurt somebody.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ hehehe. about cheating.. :P this is gonna be my biggest confession of my entire life. lol. [spoiler]i have this ex-bf and a guy bestfriend. to make the long-detailed-story short, when i lost my trust to my ex-bf(relying to my own instinct and some gossips that he's also fckng with her girl bestfriend) instead of freaking out, i get even. my guy best friend and i were also doing the same thing. hihihihi. and when this ex of mine and me ended our relationship, my bstfrnd and me were still continuing what we've started. we're like planning ahead of time, asking each other's permission if we're gonna do it let say for this day, especially when one of us is like stressed, just to release those tensions and stresses from school days' stressful work. [/spoiler] that's it. p.s. no one and not even a single real life friend of mine knew this about me. this is my biggest secret you know. :lol: and i've got loads of bloopers to spill here. :lol:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-06-04 11:04:47)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What?! You forgot about me. You confessed to me about that one before! :doubt: Reading your experience again is still hot hehe
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ amff. you're still one of my online friends eehjhay because i haven't met you yet. nyahahaha :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ah yeah. I didn't notice the word REAL there. :doubt: Err.. You'll see me soon. So I can be a REAL friend. Hahaha.. << drama mode.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ well. :rolleyes: - - - i've missed those embarrassing moments. i'm gonna make up and catch up with those spoilers. lol - - - - [spoiler]nah. i'll post later. i ran out of english mode. :lol: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy