• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ yes. it was like, my ex and i got there twice. can't remember. hehe.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

@Q&A I went in one of those before just once. Lol. Don't ask who I was with. :paranoid:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg. :o [spoiler]i cheated my bf b4 and i went out to a hotel but more like a motel to me w/ my ex here in cebu at 1st we went to a resort but there was no xtra room.:lol: so we transfered there. we went there but that thing didn't happen. believe it or not.:eh: this thing is still unknown to my bf at that time until now he's my ex.=D [/spoiler]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Q&A [spoiler]i did go to a motel in cebu (prince court) hahaha for about 5 times coz my bf would just flew to cebu to be with me and we cant do it in my apt coz my cousin is living with me and im afraid that my cousin would tell my mom bout my sexapade...hahaha :lol:[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol... motel and hotel... i been there... nice place to do some miracle nyahaha.. i remember during college days.. my bf and i went there and its valentine days wer suprise to found out the place is fully book as in really jampack wer askd to wait with number card lol.. of corz we just :penguin:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm its been 3 days i havn`t visited this forum. [spoiler]about what topic i opened... i just remember a guy told me before,,, i think the month was last october, we were so close to each other and i think im openning things to him a lot. when i told him about this motels... his impression was bad...i was touched by his thoughts then. he told me that the person you love was not supposed to brought to that places, i was really amazed how he thinks about this things. i was touched when he said when a gurl was brought to motels, the impression was very cheap or like prosti etch... but the truth was, the budget is always the problem. i think i just fall for him then because my partner often invite me to these places to have sex when that guy i was referring told me that sex must be done not in motel but in his house, not anywhere but in bed. nwei for me it is more comfortable doing it there because you have all the freedom to shout and you two can do ANYTHING you wished to have a fruitful moment together... well during my freshness... ehem during me and my partner were very active in sex, we often go to motels and some hotels to check in, i even collects personal kits and soaps from this places hehe well people when heard of the word ``motels`` automatically the impression was ``the place for having sex`` which is actually half true. its not always means that when you two people go there you will do those things... well maybe the place was nice, quiet and very private so the activity will just follow. eventually before, we planned to go there just to rest but because of the ambiance we happen to make love na rin... but the fact that 12hours and so spent there was not spent to sexual intercourse only. i believe that there are some foreigner who check in to the place because they are quite practical like my sis friend who happen to choose sogo/rob suites/bermuda rather than cheking in to other first and 2nd class hotels... nwei, i have been to i can say lots of motels i have checked in here in manila not just to make sex there with my ex partner but also to recommend to friends my motel experiences... food, service etch... want to share these funny conversation we had before when my ex partner asked me to do it to their place i said i wont take the risk of being caught to that situation so you better bring me to a place where i can apply my ACROBATIC SKILLS and GYMNASTICS talents to make you happy... he was laughing to his ass and end up finding ourselves together in victorias... :D [/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Boss eehjhay Send me the photoshop again please.. Thanks you... the photoshop Download link
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ don't be off topic mr hoshigaki... pm him instead.. :thumbsup: @Q&A: [spoiler]I never been those places with the opposite sex because of my too much conservativeness before, bfly_lady was right. When we talk about motels, hotels, and all those kind of stuffs it's like referring to a place where you can play fire.. =D [quote=butterfly_lady_08]he told me that the person you love was not supposed to brought to that places,[/quote] ^ i think he's right siz.. it's like a sign of respect too for us girls. But the good thing about those places is PRIVACY.. as in PURE PRIVACY... =) [/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-21 06:22:34)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha respect plus love with lust will make ur affair last i rather have those all... know why... other man fool their woman vice-versa.. since men tend to experiment.. and want to test how it feels.. if u a kind of person who rnt open with the idea.. the tendency is for ur partner to back off and try to seek answer with others... respect is a must but when it ;) comes to bed... animal instict last... lol.. just be u...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to a hotel or motel? i'm often went to that places when holidays usually me and my friends. but once,it was just me,my friend n my ex btw,my friend was a player but yah...when i was there.i dun feel anything.just like @ home =|
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ wow.. nice bro.. you were really innocent.. hehe jukz... just kidding :D @Q&A: [spoiler]I guess it's ok to go on those places but the fact is what would people say if someone saw you entering those places.. but I guess it's still fine.. :)[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u should board using ur own car waaa.. taxi is kinda [i]kakailang[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just wanted to say hello to everybody....much thanks to eehjhay for approving me to this group.... i've been reading all the posts, starting at the 1st page....i've made it to page 23 so far... hahaha this group seems cool, i think i'll enjoy it here... ummm, i'll join in on the topic after i get through reading all of the posts........i'm jesse, by the way, 29 yrs old, and from USA.... have a question....there is a topic that i came across tonight that i'd like to add my "2 cents on"....i know it's an older topic, but in this particular topic, nobody really stepped up and voiced what would be "my side" of the story, you know, seeing that i'm from "that country"?? :paranoid: anyway, let me know if it's to speak on an older topic, ok? see ya soon
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. You can tell us about that topic. Im curious. Hehe.. -- New Q&A [spoiler]How far can you go when drunk? I mean if you are drunk, what are the unusual things that you might do? For example, kiss someone, not to mention that you don't know whether you'll kiss the same sex or the opposite sex. Or for example, petting with someone in front of your friends.[/spoiler] As for me, [spoiler]I couldn't remember the events happen whenever I am really drunk. There is once that I got really drunk during my friends' overnight party. Next morning, I woke up between two women besides me. But they weren't naked or something. I can recall that I was really flirty that night. Hahaha.. I was even hugging those two women. By the way, these are the drinks I drank that night: 1. Red wine (I even drink half bottled straight!) 2. Beer 3. Vodka Fortunately I only vomit once in the toilet. Nobody noticed it. Haha[/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

bhebhiej : welcome to this group Jesse! :D Sure, you can post you POV in some older topics. new Q&A: Most people say that when women get drunk, we get so talkative and tactless, unconscious of the secrets that might be spilled. :O But I remember when I was drunk (not really very drunk because I haven't vomit due to alcohols ever since :p ), my face would go pink or red from being pale and would really smile a lot as in like this --> :D and I just keep silent. So silly. :lol: [spoiler]But maybe later when I can't control I might get wild and hit a guy whom I'm most interested in. lol :redface: [/spoiler]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@new Q & A [spoiler]the first time i got drunk is when im in my freshmen years with my barkada and my best friend... i was so drunk that i thought i was just dreaming that we are having sex...i woke up and :o shock of what we did and i even ask him if we really did it and he refresh my mind by doing it again....=D then we became friends with benefits from then on... =) and i never got drunk after that...[/spoiler]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-06-25 09:46:30)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha.. That's so cool! :lol: I really envy those people who have friends with benefits :paranoid:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]Alright, alright, here's the old topic I wanted to voice my point of view on....abortion...uh oh... :paranoid: :/ I decided to put my 2 cents on abortion into the spoiler because it's very long...sorry ladies and gentlemen but I hope you'll take time to read it[/align] [spoiler] Ok, since I have been given the green light to bring up an older topic, here I am. But first, I want to give a [b]"disclaimer"[/b] or "[b]parental advisory sticker[/b]?" to this post. I am a very opinionated person, I have strong beliefs and I will voice my opinions, especially when my morals/beliefs are questioned. However, with that being said I just want to tell everyone, first, that I in [b]absolutely no way mean to offend or criticize [/b]your own views. Some of the statements I make below will be "strong" words or views that may seem to criticize your beliefs but it is [b]TRULY[/b] not my intentions. I'm just speaking my own (and I am a bit sarcastic at times, as well...i use sarcasm as a tool to express myself). I am probably one of the nicest people you'll ever get to know, and I am very good at seeing issues/problems/etc from all sides and angles and I do not judge others. Whatever your beliefs are...that's great, and [b]I do respect them[/b]. And if your convictions are strong, even better. Always stand up for what you believe in, no matter what others say or think. Again, please do not take my comments as being derogatory or hurtful or demeaning in any way. If I offend any of you, please PM me, or YM me so we can talk about it privately, and if I am in the wrong, I will admit it and apologize for it. Okay, so with all of that being said, here goes..... [quote=-=_+ColourBlind+_=-]speaking of abortion. in some countries its legal to do an abortion. :o what do u guys think about this issue?. :smoke:[/quote] [b]--I have to say that I support a woman's right to have an abortion. It's her choice. It should not be the government's decision-- (I will talk more about my views below)[/b] [quote=DeverKerbill]@topic yah... i knu that in some countries abortion is legalled... i think that's.......absurd.. yah...everyone knows that abortion means killing the baby that's not even a baby yet.. that means Murdering Babys are allowed! which ,means it's okay to kill people... i dont know what's in that countries' President's Head..[/quote] [b]--"A baby that's not even a baby"...Exactly...Is a fetus a person? And actually, if you were partly referring to the United States...our current President is actually a Republican, a conservative, and he is against abortion but he cannot just say "okay, abortion is going to be illegal now and that's the law". He has to have a majority support of the Congress, then take the matter to the Supreme Court (if I'm correct). {Again, I'll probably touch on this again below}--[/b] [quote=gLoOo]^ ^ haha head? they have a head.. they just don't have a heart.. =) :arrow: abortion? everybody disagrees with that.. I mean it's the right of the child to live and nobody has the right to take it.. =)[/quote] [b]--{Part 1}--As for our President having a heart?...I don't know...but for the majority of the American people...yes, we do have a heart. I know you were just trying to be funny (I think) but that comment could possibly be taken as offensive. I didn't find it offensive, though, actually it made me chuckle.-- --{Part 2}--Everybody disagrees with it? I disagree lol...."the right of the child"...I ask again, is a fetus a child?--[/b] [quote=fis.ms][align=center] I think they should just be more strict on the doctors who perform the procedure. I mean yes its wrong to kill a baby.. [b]BUT[/b] what if its for a good reason aye ? like; :arrow: saving the life of the pregnant woman :arrow: what if the child would only be born with a congenital disorder that would be fatal or associated with significant morbidity (above are from wikipedia... they gave 2 more therapeutic reasons to abort but I didn't really feel they were as imp. as the ones above)... ..I wouldn't opt for abortion though (even though I'm not against it) cause my parents actually gave me a "talk" ,they said if/when I get pregnant I'd have to have enough responsibility to keep my baby. [/align][/quote] [quote=reivene]On your topic As we all know [i]Abortion[/i] is a big [b]NO[/b] for most of us of course.. but what we don't know was what does really the reason pushing them to commit it.. [b]For Girls[/b] :arrow: In case you accidentally got pregnant..what will you do? In case you were [b]RAPED[/b]? ( im not quite sure bout this but i think in this case abortion is allowed here at the PH) or got preggy w/o the one responsible.. we cant blame them on committing it..[/quote] [b]--The only 2 people who tried to think outside the box and look at all angles of the issue...thank you.-- --@fis.ms I agree with you on being more strict on the doctor's who perform the procedure. And glad you raised the question of "saving the life of the woman, and especially "if the child would be born with a congenital disorder". Yes, good thinking. What's worse, allowing the future child to grow up possibly confined to a bed or wheelchair, or disfigured and deformed, never being able to experience the joys of life...OR...saving that future child of having to go through a life of physical and likely emotional/mental pain?-- --@reivene You raised good questions, too. An accidental pregnancy? Impregnated after being raped? I also noticed that none of the women here chose to post a reply to your questions. Hmmm. As for the issue of a child born of rape...I read an article once that gave statistics (from scientific tests/studies) about the likelyhood of a child born of rape to grow up with mental, emotional, and psychological disorders, sometimes very severe cases (I've been searching the net trying to find this article but have been unsuccessful to this point). I don't remember the exact statistics but I think I remember it saying that children born of rape at 3 times more likely to be emotionally and psychologically disturbed as an adult, leading to possible acts of crime (including rape itself).--[/b] [quote=16th]hey, abortion is an act against humanity.. :eh:[/quote] [b]--So is giving birth to a child that is unwanted (possibly the result of an accidental pregnancy or a rape??)--[/b] [quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]Say [b]NO TO ABORTION[/b] :D It is your Responsibility if you create a Baby Thinks First Before you do Something[/quote] [b]--Accidents happen...Even if you think before you do "something", accidents happen...no contraceptive is 100% effective. Condoms break...Pills can sometimes lose their strength/potency (especially after time), sometimes it's just a "bad batch" of pills...etc, etc...My point is that sometimes no matter how hard and carefully you think something through, there are also scenario's that are beyond your own control.--[/b] Okay. I know that I come from a culture that is vastly different from my own, seeing as most of you here are from The Philippines, which has a much more conservative majority (but you can't fool me...times are changing there, and abroad lol). My first question I have to ask is because most of you who replied about this topic seem to be very strongly against abortion. So my question is this...Why are you so against abortion (the big picture, I mean...I understand "your" own personal views)? If a woman chooses to have an abortion (for whatever reasons, but hopefully for a good reason) how does it affect your life? It's fine if you do not believe in abortion, but why should it be illegal for a woman who has a differnt view from your own? Do you truly believe that a fetus or an embryo is a life? Or is a fetus or an embryo more like what's inside an egg that most of you probably eat every day? I realize that a chicken and a human are completely different, but at the same time...it's kind of the same? We kill/murder/eat "babies" every day when we crack open that egg shell. But when you crack that egg open do you think of a life form inside of it, or do you think it's something that "could" have been a life form? Or maybe you just "don't" think about it. Most likely, you probably don't even think about it because you do not consider it to be a "life". It's "just" food. So for those of you who are against abortion and believe that a fetus or embryo is a life form...tell me the difference between a human embryo and a chicken embryo, and why one is a life and one is not. I'm not criticizing you or telling you that you're wrong, I'm just curious to know your side. What about in the case of a pregnant woman who may likely die during pregnancy due to whatever complications? Pro-Lifers tend to use the phrase "the right of the child". So in this scenario...what happened to the rights of the woman? She got pregnant (whether intentional or accidentally) so now she loses her right to live, no matter what? That sounds almost hypocritical. In the case of a pregnancy due to a rape...is it fair to make that woman carry for 9 months the child of a psychopath? What if she was not ready to have a child? What if the pregnancy itself (not the birth) would cause her to lose her job thus leaving her no way to make money to support her and that child (or maybe she already has a family and is a single mother)?? In this scenario, the woman did not "ask" to be raped, she didn't ask to be pregnant, she did not desire it. "Thinking before she did something" was not an option for her. "Excuse me, Mr. Rapist, will you please pull out before you come or wear a condom so I won't get pregnant?" Not likely, huh? What about the case of an "accidental" pregnancy? Maybe the couple did think carefully and take precautions, but an accident happened (condom breaking, etc). Now, I know it's easy to jump in and say "well, abstinence is the best prevention". You're very right. But let's come back to reality for a moment. C'mon, guys and girls, I'm sure we're all aware that it is easier said than done. Right? And truthfully, a lot of times the accidental pregnancies are due to lack of knowledge...and, at least here in the United States, that knowledge is supposed to come from the parents. So don't hate on or blame the girl who was raised by parents who lacked parental abilities. And then sometimes it's simply just an accident...and maybe it's a young girl who's in high school. Should she be forced to give up her studies because she made a mistake? Everybody makes mistakes. Another side to think about when being against abortion is the case of the unwanted and uncared for child. Those children tend to be the ones who grow up with a lot of anger and turn to crime and drugs. Sure, you have the option to give the child up for adoption. But then you take the risk of the child ending up in a orphanage or a group home or in the care of foster parents. And what if the child is adopted, but down the road the adopting parents decide that they cannot handle raising the child and then the child get bounced into another home with another set of parents. Is that good for the child? I can speak from experience to part of this, because I was in foster homes and group homes when I was a young child while my parents battled over who got custody. I can tell you one thing about that experience...it affected me deeply, even today as a man. It was not a pleasant experience. Visit an orphanage or group home sometime and see if it's a place that you think would be an ideal experience for a young child. Also, what if prior to birth it is determined that the child will be born with some sort of illness or disorder or disability or deformation. What if that illness or disability/etc. confines that child to a life of pain and agony, whether mental or physical? "The child's right to live"...So then the child is born into a life of pain and suffering and maybe this child wants to die...but suddenly, because now that he/she has been born, he/she has no more rights until he/she is of a legal age to consent and be considered an adult and able to make decisions on his/her own. So now the child suffers against his/her will. Don't worry, I'm about to wrap up this post soon. I know it's very long, and if you've made it this far, I commend you and appreciate you taking your time to read it. So, for the ladies in this group who are not pregnant (i will assume that you choose not to be because you're not ready for it yet), seriously, what would you do if you accidentally got pregnant? Or if you were impregnated by a rapist? Or you knew your child was going to be born with severe mental and/or physical problems? At this point, this very moment in your life...what would you do? Try to imagine being in that situation and ask yourself those questions. You don't have to reply...I don't ask with the intention of getting any answers, I simply ask you to think about it to yourself. I have 2 final topics to throw out there (not directly connected to abortion, but has "links"). I would like to know how those of you who are against abortion feel about fertility drugs and invetro fertilization. What rights do all the cryogenically frozen embryos have? If they are destroyed is that the same as abortion? What about the fact that only 20% of ivf attepts actually work out, meaning a baby is born. What about the 80% of spontanious abortions from ivf, meaning the womans body rejects the implanted embryo? How do people who feel abortion is murder feel about the aggressive manipulation of embryos when the overwhelming liklyhood is an end result of destoying that life? Is this as bad as abortion? If not, why? And finally...this is just from my own experiences with pro-lifers...Why does it always seem that those who are against abortion (killing a "human life") support the death penalty (killing a human life)? Doesn't that kind of make "pro-life" an oxymoron? Just something to think about. Alright, once again, many thanks to any of you who made it all the way through this. Also once again, I know some of my words probably came across as being harsh, but I really don't mean to be harsh. It's just the way I write, I guess. If you could hear my voice, you would be able to hear that I'm sincere, and that I'm not being harsh. Once you all have gotten a chance to know me better, you'll believe and understand it, as well. But if I did manage to offend any of you, please contact me privately and we'll discuss it and resolve the situation like adults. That's all for now. Still need to get caught up on all the posts. [/spoiler] [b]@current topic (since I'm here, I might as well comment)[/b] hahaha...New Year's Eve a few years back I was at a party with some friends. There was this girl there that I thought was really hot, and my best friend also was into her. We're all drunk and having fun and this girl decides that she wants to know who kisses better between me and my best friend. So she takes turns kissing me, then my best friend, then me again, then him again. Anyway, after about 10 kisses for each of us, she then decides that she wants both me AND my best friend to kiss her...at the same time. After a little convincing I finnaly gave in. That was the only time in my life that my tongue has ever touched another guy's tongue. :paranoid: I was soooo trashed that night. hahahahaha What made it even funnier (looking back on it) was that me and my best friend both wanted to "get in her pants" so badly and we were competing with each other to see who could get her....ended up being neither one of us. She ended up going out back with some other guy. :lol: :lol: :mad: [quote=gLoOo]whew! :retard: [spoiler]Anyway I just want to correct some usage of terms here.. Ejaculation does not happen on women, it only happens in males.[/quote] actually, that's incorrect....females (not all) can, in fact, ejaculate if you want proof, and to learn how you and your partner can experience the female ejaculation, refer to this link...I could give a "step by step" like eehjhay, but i've already spent enough time on this post today lol.... [url]http://www.positivelysexual.com/alternatives/ejaculation.htm[/url]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-26 00:56:47)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Finally someone standout. I didn't really spoken out my views regarding this topic. So you guys might want to read my response. =) @topic: abortion [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]I have to say that I support a woman's right to have an abortion. It's her choice. It should not be the government's decision[/quote] I agree on this. [b]Woman's rights.[/b] Remember that dude. I will use this first comment of yours against your own view later on. [quote=bhebhiej]Is a fetus a person?[/quote] Actually yes. From the moment the fetus start to fertilize, a life has been created inside of a woman's body. If you'd think that they don't have lives, and influence other people from this thought, then people will just consider abortion is the "cool" thing to do. Prostitution and rape incident will vastly increase its rate. [quote=bhebhiej]And actually, if you were partly referring to the United States...our current President is actually a Republican, a conservative, and he is against abortion but he cannot just say "okay, abortion is going to be illegal now and that's the law". He has to have a majority support of the Congress, then take the matter to the Supreme Court[/quote] I would like to emphasize the word "IF" from this point. Nobody is referring US regarding this topic. [quote=bhebhiej]As for our President having a heart?...I don't know...but for the majority of the American people...yes, we do have a heart.[/quote] I remember the word "IF" from the previous point of yours. No need to claim her comment towards your President, your government, nor even your country. You might as well check other countries about how they deal with abortion. Maybe that's why she made her comment that way. [quote=bhebhiej]Everybody disagrees with it? I disagree lol...."the right of the child"...I ask again, is a fetus a child?[/quote] How can you even think of this? This is common sense. So abortion is needed immediately since the fetus or the baby will not speak or complain? [quote=bhebhiej]And glad you raised the question of "saving the life of the woman, and especially "if the child would be born with a congenital disorder". Yes, good thinking. What's worse, allowing the future child to grow up possibly confined to a bed or wheelchair, or disfigured and deformed, never being able to experience the joys of life...OR...saving that future child of having to go through a life of physical and likely emotional/mental pain?[/quote] You also have to consider the woman's decision about this. If the child will grow with various pains, then it won't be as hard as it could be. Why? It is because, might be, the mother of the child chose her baby to live. The mother will do anything that she can do, to take care of the child, protect her child, and give as much love as anyone "deserve" to have those attention and affections. Eventually when the child grow, he/she will be very much grateful to her mother who decided him/her to live more and have that experience to live. As the slogan says, "mother knows best." [quote=bhebhiej]As for the issue of a child born of rape...I read an article once that gave statistics (from scientific tests/studies) about the likelyhood of a child born of rape to grow up with mental, emotional, and psychological disorders, sometimes very severe cases (I've been searching the net trying to find this article but have been unsuccessful to this point). I don't remember the exact statistics but I think I remember it saying that children born of rape at 3 times more likely to be emotionally and psychologically disturbed as an adult, leading to possible acts of crime (including rape itself).[/quote] It's not just being raped and abused, also the result of excessive use of contraceptives such as pills that causes people to have some disabilities. I am not that disturbed by the quantity of those disabled people, want to know why? Here in Australia, abortion is legal. You can even get a prescription from a doctor to buy some drugs that can help a female to abort her pregnancy. But even if though, I find the number of those disabled people here in Sydney are huge. I am not sad or disappointed. I am even glad and happy whenever they are around near me. I always have a smile whenever I see them smiling and happy. You might think that the reason why they are happy despite from their disabilities is that they had a chance to meet the world and experience how wonderful to live in it together with their love ones. [quote=bhebhiej]no contraceptive is 100% effective.[/quote] I will just ask an innocent question but sincere. Is Vasectomy and Ligature is a kind of contraceptive? I guess they are. I am sure that these methods are 100% effective. I would take back my word if ever there is an incident of pregnancy even if they use these kinds of method. [quote=bhebhiej]but you can't fool me...times are changing there, and abroad lol[/quote] Yes. You are right here. But Philippine's view regarding abortion will not change since Philippines tend to rely on its religion's perspective. The idea of life and love for life are very essential among Christians. [quote=bhebhiej]I realize that a chicken and a human are completely different, but at the same time...it's kind of the same? We kill/murder/eat "babies" every day when we crack open that egg shell. But when you crack that egg open do you think of a life form inside of it, or do you think it's something that "could" have been a life form? Or maybe you just "don't" think about it. Most likely, you probably don't even think about it because you do not consider it to be a "life". It's "just" food. So for those of you who are against abortion and believe that a fetus or embryo is a life form...tell me the difference between a human embryo and a chicken embryo, and why one is a life and one is not. I'm not criticizing you or telling you that you're wrong, I'm just curious to know your side.[/quote] They are not the same. Can you eat a human's embryo or fetus? I know you want to have an analogy with the fetus and embryo. It's really inhumane to eat another human or any human body parts unless you want to eat your nails or hair. Some people do. [quote=bhebhiej]What about in the case of a pregnant woman who may likely die during pregnancy due to whatever complications? Pro-Lifers tend to use the phrase "the right of the child". So in this scenario...what happened to the rights of the woman? She got pregnant (whether intentional or accidentally) so now she loses her right to live, no matter what? That sounds almost hypocritical.[/quote] You might also consider the mother's right to love her child. The mother might choose to sacrifice her own life for the sake of her baby. Life is the most precious gift that a mother could give for her child. As you said earlier, women have rights. The final decision relies on the mothers decision. If under sever circumstances that the mother can not decide, her family will decide. If there's no family at present by her side, then that's the time that the hospital will decide their fate. [quote=bhebhiej]In the case of a pregnancy due to a rape...is it fair to make that woman carry for 9 months the child of a psychopath? What if she was not ready to have a child? What if the pregnancy itself (not the birth) would cause her to lose her job thus leaving her no way to make money to support her and that child (or maybe she already has a family and is a single mother)?? In this scenario, the woman did not "ask" to be raped, she didn't ask to be pregnant, she did not desire it. "Thinking before she did something" was not an option for her. "Excuse me, Mr. Rapist, will you please pull out before you come or wear a condom so I won't get pregnant?" Not likely, huh?[/quote] Here in Australia, any pregnant woman has the right to have proper support from the government which is sufficient for both of them two. Our government consider the woman's right to decide, and support them in any way they could. Anyway, if ever the scenario would be like that, who a sane mother would live to think that her child is the reason of her failures? She might say she hate the child, even on her gestures, but eventually deep inside, she will realized the value of her child. [quote=bhebhiej]Another side to think about when being against abortion is the case of the unwanted and uncared for child. Those children tend to be the ones who grow up with a lot of anger and turn to crime and drugs. Sure, you have the option to give the child up for adoption. But then you take the risk of the child ending up in a orphanage or a group home or in the care of foster parents. And what if the child is adopted, but down the road the adopting parents decide that they cannot handle raising the child and then the child get bounced into another home with another set of parents. Is that good for the child? I can speak from experience to part of this, because I was in foster homes and group homes when I was a young child while my parents battled over who got custody. I can tell you one thing about that experience...it affected me deeply, even today as a man. It was not a pleasant experience. Visit an orphanage or group home sometime and see if it's a place that you think would be an ideal experience for a young child.[/quote] I am sorry about that. But didn't you realized their reason why they let you live? Can't you appreciate their love? It doesn't mean that they are not showy nor affectionate, that they don't love you. There are many reason why you went to that orphanage and also why they let you live. [quote=bhebhiej]Also, what if prior to birth it is determined that the child will be born with some sort of illness or disorder or disability or deformation. What if that illness or disability/etc. confines that child to a life of pain and agony, whether mental or physical? "The child's right to live"...So then the child is born into a life of pain and suffering and maybe this child wants to die...but suddenly, because now that he/she has been born, he/she has no more rights until he/she is of a legal age to consent and be considered an adult and able to make decisions on his/her own. So now the child suffers against his/her will.[/quote] It is rare for the parents to leave their disabled/disordered child. In fact, they will even give their great concern and love towards their child. These disabled/disordered people are lucky, we [i]might[/i] get envy them because the love and concern is far more greater than our parents give to us.[/spoiler] [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]I would like to know how those of you who are against abortion feel about fertility drugs and invetro fertilization. What rights do all the cryogenically frozen embryos have? If they are destroyed is that the same as abortion? What about the fact that only 20% of ivf attepts actually work out, meaning a baby is born. What about the 80% of spontanious abortions from ivf, meaning the womans body rejects the implanted embryo? How do people who feel abortion is murder feel about the aggressive manipulation of embryos when the overwhelming liklyhood is an end result of destoying that life? Is this as bad as abortion? If not, why?[/quote] This is even more complicated. I am confuse about the difference between an embryo and a fetus. Let's tackle this one later after. [quote=bhebhiej]And finally...this is just from my own experiences with pro-lifers...Why does it always seem that those who are against abortion (killing a "human life") support the death penalty (killing a human life)? Doesn't that kind of make "pro-life" an oxymoron? Just something to think about.[/quote] Could you name one country which support these two concepts at the same time? Because "if" you are referring to the Philippines, they do not support abortion but they try to avoid death penalty. How can you compare the two ideas? I mean did the embryo or fetus did something wrong? They did not. So why punish them? About the death penalties, I won't support any of the sides of its argument but I guess their reason to support this is that they think that the offenders deserve those. Raping a minor and slaughtering another human life are the two main reasons that I know in order the death penalty be use. Anyway let us not go away from the topic. We can discuss about the death penalties next time.[/spoiler] [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]Alright, once again, many thanks to any of you who made it all the way through this. Also once again, I know some of my words probably came across as being harsh, but I really don't mean to be harsh. It's just the way I write, I guess. If you could hear my voice, you would be able to hear that I'm sincere, and that I'm not being harsh. Once you all have gotten a chance to know me better, you'll believe and understand it, as well. But if I did manage to offend any of you, please contact me privately and we'll discuss it and resolve the situation like adults. That's all for now. Still need to get caught up on all the posts.[/quote] Actually I am glad that someone standout and good at debates. I can see myself on you. Don't get me wrong. It's just my point of view. Also do not get offended by my comments.[/spoiler] @topic: how far can you go when you're drunk [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]@current topic (since I'm here, I might as well comment) hahaha...New Year's Eve a few years back I was at a party with some friends. There was this girl there that I thought was really hot, and my best friend also was into her. We're all drunk and having fun and this girl decides that she wants to know who kisses better between me and my best friend. So she takes turns kissing me, then my best friend, then me again, then him again. Anyway, after about 10 kisses for each of us, she then decides that she wants both me AND my best friend to kiss her...at the same time. After a little convincing I finnaly gave in. That was the only time in my life that my tongue has ever touched another guy's tongue. :paranoid: I was soooo trashed that night. hahahahaha What made it even funnier (looking back on it) was that me and my best friend both wanted to "get in her pants" so badly and we were competing with each other to see who could get her....ended up being neither one of us. She ended up going out back with some other guy.[/quote] Hahaha.. Nice one. I would never let myself touch a guy's tongue by my own tongue! No way! OMG! Just the thought of it makes me want to puke. :wasted: [/spoiler] [spoiler][quote=bhebhiej]actually, that's incorrect....females (not all) can, in fact, ejaculate if you want proof, and to learn how you and your partner can experience the female ejaculation, refer to this link...I could give a "step by step" like eehjhay, but i've already spent enough time on this post today lol....[/quote] Yes! I watched videos for sex tips and more info about sexual intercourse and all related to it. Moreover, I learned how to make an ordinary female to ejaculate! bwahahaha[/spoiler] Woah! Finally I finish this post. Hahaha

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-26 01:19:13)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will go off topic ba or not? nwei weeeeeee i feel very unupdated for i havent visited and make post here... not to overacting about the new Q&A honestly i forgotten the feeling of being tipsy or getting too much drunk already... to be honest i have never drinking for at least 2.5 years now but during my high school and college i was very prone on gimiks and bar hopping and toma and parties.. nwei, the worsest of all i did as i remember was striping :lol: there was this friend of mine before, we had an overnight swimming, an out of town, we were drinking uhmmm.... gin puro :lol::lol::lol: when after finishing 15 bottles we get so tipsy and loko loko over to each other, there was a truth or dare, opps forgot to mention that we were 3 gurls and 7 guys there in our outing, no relatives but bunch of friends, the game was a choice for truth but a twist was you have to answer questions, anything, academics, politics hahahaha etch. then if the answer was correct you are saved but if not, you go stripping, taking off your clothes one by one,,, and if you chose "dare" you stripped... the game was so fun and last only for quite 2 hours... all the my girlfriends choose truth and having a really hard time answering maths hahahaha.... the best i did was without any choices yet i choose dare right away, well just to have fun and to make my crush turned on... go stripping... i take off my shirt first, and go to my shorts, then slowly on my bras, then when i was about to take my lower undie one of my friend "guy" walked out... i wasnt expecting that he pissed on me by doing that.. after that night i found out that he likes me and got turned off to what i did... well its not a loss,,, in the first place i wasn't the only one who get undressed that night,,, :lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 10 queries - 0.688 second ]
Privacy Policy