• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

i want to know more about sex i dont have any experience because im scared to to became dad eary heheh ^_^
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

^ toinks.. then perhaps this is your chance to learn anything we talk about here.. for future use. =D haha just kidding. well everybody doesn't want to have a family at early age since life is different nowadays.. [quote=i i LeA i i]somehow i agree,nyweiz.. a fwend told me that,nursing is a nice course too coz you'll learn about sex a lot.. coz there are some certain subjects on that course wherein profs teaches about sex.. hearing that from him sounds so :o..i dnt belive him though..=|[/quote] ^ i agree.. nursing is really nice since we knew a lot of stuff and some other misconceptions.. (and most of all about sex as usual). Haha I remember my BIO instructor who always open a topic regarding sex. And most of what he shared us are at my previous posts.. :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-08-28 00:23:13)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]You mean the guy wants to have second chance after he had affair with someone else? Why he wants to have some second chance if he made some lies before which was unforgivable?[/quote] yupz!you are right..and when giving 2nd chances,it must be given out carefully.. prove urself 1st that you've change and wont do such act again.. [quote=sakeral]i want to know more about sex i dont have any experience because im scared to to became dad eary heheh ^_^[/quote] hehehe!you can try but make sure you know all the safety methods.. like the withdrawal,calendar thingy,and the proper use of condoms.. actually there are lots and lots of methods on how to have safe sex but those i mentioned are the commonly used!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-28 22:21:30)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah second chances huh... i think there's nothing wrong in giving a person second chance. i admit that i cheated my partner before and it was sooooo UNFORGIVEABLE as the other person stated there oh... yet after sometime of realizing things in my life, after some reflections on what i had done to my relationship with that person and having "some" regrets why i did those horrible nightmares of my being so pathetic, i was given a chance to move on and make a new life. i know things will never be the same as before i did those cheating but im still praying that with my efforts on doing things that will change and cover those that i did before, i know somehow things will get better. =( [spoiler]i learned to avoid living in bitterness yet live life with bright purposes... that's what my mistakes and wrong deeds have given me. to think of the future and not about the past.[/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sis gloo: yes sis im a nurse and ur soon to be one.., i admit i [b]mastered reproductive system[/b] lols.., :lol: second chances? that's hard to give but it's should be the way it is.., giving chances and [quote=sakeral]i want to know more about sex i dont have any experience because im scared to to became dad eary heheh ^_^[/quote] ahaha.., well never do it if ur not ready.., physically and and for the consequences.., okie? :penguin:
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]You mean the guy wants to have second chance after he had affair with someone else? Why he wants to have some second chance if he made some lies before which was unforgivable?[/quote] yes sir, continued I must how :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You want to know how? You have to convince her that you've change already to a better person. I mean no more flirting and bad habits, etc. Buy her some flowers. Visit her more often. Ask her whether she had her lunch/diner already. Be as sweet as you can be for her. Treat her like a queen. But if those won't work, at least you did what you got to do. You've made effort and shared your time with her.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And in addition to what eejhay said.. If those mentioned by him wont work,as he said,you made your effort.. And dont feel so bad about it coz you cant blame her if she decides not to give you another chance.. Why?coz in the 1st place,what you did is wrong.. Just accept her decision.. Nyweiz,when you plan to have another relationship again with others.. Just dont do it again.. Learn from your mistakes!=)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To all girl members of class x: What did u feel during your 1st sex?

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-08-30 20:24:55)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bebefatz]To all girl members of class x: What did u feel during your 1st sex?[/quote] Ahehehe!nice question.. Nyweiz,what i felt about my 1st experience was i was kinda scared.. Well,we all feel that way as our 1st time.. Coz I was kinda paranoid i might be preggy or something.. At the same time excited.. But when me and my boyfy(ex),started the "woo thingy",it seems that i was starting to forget everything.. like i dont care anymore what will be the consequences i'll be facing in the future.. as long as im enjoying the time,simply i really dont care anymore.. after that,all goes well... and luckily i didnt get preggy!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-31 22:29:22)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Lucky, but not for me. Hahaha.. -- My first time? Hmm.. I really felt her warmth inside actually. It was weird at first, then I became addicted to it at that moment. Hahaha.. Just kidding.
metropolix
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[hr][hr][hr][hr] execuisme.. :D let me introduction my self... :D coz im a rookie ... :D:rose: :rose: :clock: :eh: [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sure dude. -- By the way guys, I open a private section in my blog. hahaha! I will post there my stories =D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

do u like giving or receiving oral sex? how does it feel?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Lucky, but not for me. Hahaha..[/quote] hehehe!what do you mean not for you?? does that mean you made someone preggy??:/ so are you a dad now??:o [quote=bebefatz]do u like giving or receiving oral sex? how does it feel?[/quote] for me yes,it's one way of giving more satisfaction to your partner..=) bout the feeling,hmm..it's something i cant explain..heheh!:D [spoiler]i just feel like im beyond the heaven!:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-31 22:39:36)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay: LOL :lol: first time u say? i agree with siz lea here.. at first i was so scared of the consequences. but as long as you take control of it and the both you and you're partner will talk about it, nothing will happend.. :eh: @lea: about your first.. haha i feel the same way too. i forgot everything even the possibility of what will happen.. but i admit, i enjoyed it.. nyahaha lol =D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-09-01 04:27:39)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bebefatz when my partner is giving me some bj, it's really good. I really like it whenever she do that to me. And also whenever I am giving her some cunnilingus, she moans a lot. I really like it whenever she said that she like what i do that to her. :D @lea Yup. I will be after two weeks. :wow:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ sissy gloo: have you been addicted to it after having ur 1st time?? hehehe!coz as far as i know other girls got that feeling..but not for me..:D most especially guys.. @ eehjhay: jinkiez!congratz!=) there's nothing more i can say.. such an expert..bravo!:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Nyay! Hahaha If I am an expert, then she wouldn't be pregnant now. Hahaha :lol:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@topic of first time well my first time, i was not scared though i want to back out when we got in to the motel but didnt happen of course,,, im not that scared because im a late bloomer i believe... i was 22 that time and i am already independent so i was thinking that what ever will happen after that, i can still handle my self i think. but during the activity i was thinking about my mother. i mean during those moments i cant avoid thinking about my nanay... i dont know why... maybe because of being guilty of what i was doing... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is for MATURE members who can understand ADULT discussions and other things which some people may find it inappropriate or offensive, but actually they are not. I suggest to those who can

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy